Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is obsessed with Caroline Flack and maybe her death has made her extra sensitive over the bullying stuff to the point where the lines are so blurred now she can't seperate criticism from actual bullying, I know she didnt know her personally but you dont have to actually know someone to be affected by their passing. My teen cried their eyes out over Chadwick Boseman and they didn't even cry when our dog died 🤷‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Haven't worked out how to quote yet, but she hasn't been absent from social media. She cant, as hard as she tries. She's constantly scrolling, even when she's 'off social media'. At the minute she's using it for personal purposes. I know, she liked a Facebook post I shared today.
However, the comment about her mental health is true. She is looking thinner than I've ever seen her. I actually feel sad for her, her bloody groupies have egged her on and told her she should build this global empire she's just not equipped to deal with. And I don't mean online groupies, I mean the ones who follow her around in real life hanging off her every word. If it all comes crashing down, they will be to blame. They'll say it was the public or the media or whatever, but when she was trawling around the local area with her little wheely suitcase she was happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She is obsessed with Caroline Flack and maybe her death has made her extra sensitive over the bullying stuff to the point where the lines are so blurred now she can't seperate criticism from actual bullying, I know she didnt know her persoanlly but you dont have to actually know someone to be affected by their passing. My teen cried their eyes out over Chadwick Boseman and they didn't even cry when our dog died 🤷‍♀️🙄
My mum was hysterical about Princess Diana and I had a few friends who were grief stricken about Caroline. I worry for her mental health and like I have said previously I do actually feel very sorry for her right now.

Haven't worked out how to quote yet, but she hasn't been absent from social media. She cant, as hard as she tries. She's constantly scrolling, even when she's 'off social media'. At the minute she's using it for personal purposes. I know, she liked a Facebook post I shared today.
However, the comment about her mental health is true. She is looking thinner than I've ever seen her. I actually feel sad for her, her bloody groupies have egged her on and told her she should build this global empire she's just not equipped to deal with. And I don't mean online groupies, I mean the ones who follow her around in real life hanging off her every word. If it all comes crashing down, they will be to blame. They'll say it was the public or the media or whatever, but when she was trawling around the local area with her little wheely suitcase she was happy.
Press quote and the little arrow and then type your reply.

Reactions: 2
I’ve sent a message to admin suggesting a yes or no poll on if people are comfortable to post with Emily in the group

Reactions: 10
I sincerely hope it doesn't go too far - no disrespect (and I was a client of course) but a woman had a business telling people they look better in blue, pink or top, or with skinny or culotte trousers. Really no need to crucify her when you didn't agree.
It looks like a lot of the groupies trying to "help her" are the ones bringing her down - like the sheep who keep on insisting that £70 a year is the price of a cup of coffee. Susie never said that, and it turned people against her.
The copy and paste is a bit meh.

I do hope that Susie’s friends (and Susie herself) who are reading this can take something away from all this and use it as a positive. Separate Susie from Styled by Susie. Business is business. Take the comments on board and move on. She also needs to detach herself from her terrible business advisor. Like NOW! Main Hustle makes it clear on her IG feed that she’ll do whatever it takes to make a million, even if that’s give piss poor business advice at the expense of a small business, as long as she’s being paid for it.

I do think Susie would benefit from some help - both proper business coaching, but also speaking to someone who could help her with her emotions. There is something called rejection sensitive dysphoria where people are highly critical to anything that seems slightly negative and they take it as a personal rejection even if it’s not meant to be.

Reactions: 13
Susie has been honest on twitter and Instagram (I think?) about her suffering with anxiety and I really do feel for her as I know personally how horrific it is. Her advisors (MSH and whoever else) have put her in a terrible place with crappy advice and promises that may well pay off eventually, but at what price in the meantime? Reputation going down the pan and no doubt a massive knock to her mental health.

There’s another lady on insta she could’ve followed for some real advice about marketing yourself on social media to ensure you gain and keep followers/customers engaged and successfully promote your brand. AND she has over 31k followers so knows what she’s talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right, I’ve spoken to chief admin and they’re going to discuss the poll suggestions with the admin team. I’ve expressed some of the concerns raised on here and have also pointed out the person who was negative in the decision they were pounced on by those in favour. Some of the admin were understandably concerned themselves at first but having spoke to Emily it feels genuine. Nevertheless, I’ve pushed the idea of a poll and for the members to vote so they’ll discuss it and look at anonymity if it goes ahead and if it’s possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also if the stylists where properly employed she could have and should have furloughed them if business dropped so much. They must be self employed or on a zero hours type set up .
They are all self employed and get a small cut of each service they do. The hairstylists if I remember correctly get £15 cut from the analysis and susie gets the rest

Reactions: 3
I do hope that Susie’s friends (and Susie herself) who are reading this can take something away from all this and use it as a positive.
I honestly hope so too. I know one of her friends are on here, she posed as a client but used a very obvious name! And there's another I suspect is. There's more on MN though. But yes, I wish she'd take a step back and try to see what happening to her. It's actually unsettling watching it unfold, as someone on the periphery. It's possible she has rejection sensitive dysphoria, it fits with how she behaves. I'll be honest and say she irritates the life out of me, but I don't wish anything bad on her. And it does look like she's lost control.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why Emily would want to be in the group if she can’t really comment etc like she said. What on earth would be the point if she wasn’t reporting back (nothing of any note) to Susie? I also feel sorry for Susie. As horrible as she was to me I imagine she is struggling to see a way forward.
This comment just shows how kind you truly are after the awful things she did to you, you still care xx

Reactions: 11
What’s with admin saying not to post screen shots from your analysis because they ‘may be copyright’? Surely they are or aren’t?!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
What’s with admin saying not to post screen shots from your analysis because they ‘may be copyright’? Surely they are or aren’t?!
I wonder if they’ve had legal warnings already? I know it’s been talked a lot about Susie taking various legal action.

Reactions: 1
Posting a screenshot opens a whole new can of worms - it’s the same as you can’t post a photo from a book. They don’t want to be seen as being unreasonable to Susie either as then they’ll be just as bad :) I totally get it.

Ok no posting screen shots but if you just google your colours or shape find the images and post them instead 😂🤯

• Haha
I think posting photos of their analysis would just confuse people as there are already tons of posts in that group with people asking what season and shape do people think they are with tons of different answers 😂 I'm a #midwinter #fishcake if anyone cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
surely that would be a very good thing for SBS: proves that it's not as easy as tattle makes it to be, and they're back in business...
I can't understand for the life of me why the hustle or marketing woman whatever her name is - why she is in charge. This is text-book what NOT to do.

Reactions: 1
Posting a screenshot opens a whole new can of worms - it’s the same as you can’t post a photo from a book. They don’t want to be seen as being unreasonable to Susie either as then they’ll be just as bad :) I totally get it.
People post photos from books and magazines all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.