Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
ok so I've thought for ages about posting. some of you may recognise my name from MN. AKA OM/TOMM apparently! well, I'm not. I'm just a super fan. I'm not sure how to "prove" that - or even if I should have to! I'm just an ordinary not media person. Here's what I can think of -

- I asked for the MN thread to be deleted as I was worried I would be 'outed' with people looking into all my stuff (as MN said in their deletion message, something like - the OP has asked for the thread to be deleted as they have concerns about their privacy as this thread has been shared on other sites) I have asked for all my other MN stuff deleted
- in the photo I shared for my colours I showed my dark brown eyes. One user said I might be a spring and I replied saying I can’t be as I have dark brown eyes. GB seems to have green or blue eyes if you look at her photos. perhaps the user who screenshot my photo (!!!!) can confirm that. Please don't repost the photo as you did a few weeks ago - I asked for it to be removed, as again, I don't want to be 'outed' as the normal everyday loser who likes team TOMM and MN! I THINK this might be what susie is referring to with people's photos being shared perhaps??? Although it was me who asked for it to be removed, she certainly didn't fight on my behalf
- The thing about having a red breton top is pretty ridiculous as lots of people do!
- I have the username stopfundinghate which is anti daily mail. If you look at GBs new insta account - not the Tomm one - you’ll see her new logo shows she’s proud of being featured in the daily mail, which I don’t like!
- I criticised many aspects of sbs in the thread I started and another MN SBS thread, like how they got my colours wrong and how she writes for the daily mail. I did try to add balance as I felt like some users were just mean and when they were I said so. I started the thread as I noticed MN had deleted two other start attempts and I didn't agree with their censorship as it's obvious many customers are unhappy.
- This one is a funny one I know! But I rarely use insta. There was a troll photo was because I like trolls the movie and was uploaded in April, so nothing to do with MN or SBS.

so that's it. I was highly amused for a while but I can't believe it's still being mentioned!
For what's it's worth, I never thought or said you were TOMM- you are the one who kept mentioning it. You throughly enjoyed being 'mistaken' for her although no one named her apart from you. I know who you are. You DID have an agenda.
You got me suspended from posting over there by calling me a troll hunter- you knew what you were doing. You're vindictive.
Now that you've admitted you had the thread removed thanks to your own concerns thanks to you sharing a link to one of your own IG accounts, are you going to correct the poster on MN who keeps saying your thread was taken down because it was full of vile comments about Susie??

Reactions: 18

mangomay

Newbie here :D
Well I never knew this place existed until SBS told everyone about it! I knew it wouldn't be the nest of vipers she made out.
I've never been 'styled' by her although I can pick out the mums in town who have. It used to be scoop necks and statement necklaces in her very early days when she was desperately giving away personal shops at every Christmas fair within a 20 mile radius!
I only popped on to see what all the fuss was about, but now I'm here I think I'll stay. I've only ever heard SBS side of things and I cottoned on a while ago that something wasn't right. I feel a bit sorry for her, she has taken on something she's not equipped to handle, but the right thing to do now would be to post and say she's taking some time to rethink what she wants for the business and pausing services, not go quiet.
The social media silence is an attention grab though because she's still on it, still scrolling and liking personal things. Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for IG and probably tabloid news coverage about her being bullied and made to feel as hated as Farage or something.

Reactions: 17

Tuckshopstavern

The new group as a whole is OK but there are some posts in there that are really pissing me off. There was one yesterday about us "trolls" again and but the time I'd written my reply (essay) the comments had been switched off.

I'm annoyed that the post this morning was quick to bakc up SBS and say they had nothing to do with Emily's departure but they can't defend these threads? I'm over being called a troll because we have decided to go against the crowd and be honest about our experiences.

It feels like it's becoming a spin off group, which is fine, but not what I joined for. It would be great if there were more posts regarding other stylists - highlight a new stylist every day even? Just something that wasn't plugging SBS all the time.

In regard to the departure, I find the whole thing odd and all the secrecy odd... No disrespect but these women are not very well known stylists in the big scheme of things yet there is now some really strange 'celebrity' like culture that is now surrounding them? And the fan girling is bizzare. I get it, I do, I understand some people can hold a bigger influence on you than you may have intended initially, especially if there is some relatability (busy mums, business owners, etc) but... I think some people need to get a grip. Ultimately, these people are trying to run a business; they may care about their clients and their 'needs' on a very basic level, but beyond that, it's money. It's always about money. If it weren't, this shit wouldn't have kicked off as it has and the stylists who've kept quiet would be making a stand against the behaviour

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
8AC38316-C876-4D49-8450-14565BD5AFAC.jpeg

But you can throw a pair of chunky white trainers on it, a biker jacket and a big pair of earrings and call it professionally styled...

this isn’t a dig at Emily. I like her very much.

• Haha

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
I think posting photos of their analysis would just confuse people as there are already tons of posts in that group with people asking what season and shape do people think they are with tons of different answers 😂 I'm a #midwinter #fishcake if anyone cares 😂

• Haha

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Thank you for explaining! I get that. It's understandable. It feels a bit...exploitative that she appeals to women who feel down in themselves but that does make sense to me. I guess the rest is just subjective 😬
The sad thing now is that due to the lack of originality and lazy copy/pasting, you and many others are probably feeling like the compliments you were given weren't sincere but im sure you're perfectly lovely and absolutely should feel bloody awesome in yourself. I'm too far on the other end of the scale I'm so vain and arrogant 😂 I should probably pay someone to bring me down a peg
Having two teenagers critiquing my every eyelash soon toughened me up 😂 one of them told me they would rather get Chlamydia than get a pair of trainers like mine 🙄🤦‍♀️ dont get me wrong they are both fabulous and good kids.....just very opinionated.....they do pay me compliments too....I'm just 40 and almost dead to them 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Maccy

I think Emily has made the right decision. Stuck by her morals instead of her wages. Hope she does well.

Gigi76

So I got an analysis in January last year just before they changed the options. I think I went for the top one and it was Susie that did it. I was waiting for the amazing analysis that so many people gushed about on Facebook but was left thinking is this it!

“You have such stunning colouring that will look best in bright colours. Your skintone is warm and golden and your eyes are such a beautiful colour. You have such a beautiful shape, a warm, beautiful smile, and such gorgeous colouring too! We have so much to show off! In winter, you should show off those lovely legs in dresses or skirts, with black tights and ankle boots.”

So I don’t believe I have a stunning colour - my cheeks and face are red and flushed most of the time and my photos showed that. Lovely legs - seriously I have cankles and thunder thighs. I found some of the stuff useful and I do think I’ve been analysed correctly - Spring Apple. I did have to email Susie though as in my Personal recommendation :ROFLMAO: it said For a smart “evening” jean, try the Next “Enhancer” style, which are a great cut for hourglasses, and work well for jeans that you keep for best. Hold on a minute I thought she said I was an Apple?!! Her reply was “They definitely are! I had copied that link over from my Hourglass booklet so sorry for the confusion!” Not so personal now is it. So she admits to copying and pasting. I really liked Susie when I first joined the Facebook group and found the group so helpful. The last year though it’s changed and I think she has too. She always seemed to be complaining and what is it with those bloody crystals? Her style has totally changed as well. It’s like she doesn’t know what she wants it to be. Anyway I’m glad I ventured over here. I’ve read through the last thread as well and I don’t see anything that could be classed as vile or bullying. I agree with the majority of other posters on here that the be kind mantra seems to only apply when Susie wants it to. You should be able to be honest without fear of being classed as a bully.

• Heart

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
It's starting to look very silly on TrustPilot, if I was reading reviews of a company with all this tit for tat posting and passive aggressive replies I would steer well clear of it! I'm sure she thinks having people post more positive reviews will help but it's doing quite the opposite, in my opinion anyway 🤷‍♀️

*posted from my dark corner of the internet while I feed on the souls of babies......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

loubylou50

VIP Member
And i love all these comments. I tried to post a few times on the group and gave up as they were refused. One was to ask where I could get a jumper from that I’d seen on Facebook. The picture was of said jumper with no head or anything included. It literally could have been anyone -it was a headless and legless body but apparently against their Facebook rules.
I had a post declined for asking what the fit of Topshop ‘Jamie’ jeans was like, and whether people needed to size up or down!! I mean I was following the hourglass rules as we were all told those were THE jeans! So anyway I got told by admin to refer back to my analysis 🙄 what, that super helpful page with a pixelated grainy image of the jeans, simply stating Topshop underneath?! Yes that helped a lot with whether I should size up or down!! So pathetic!

• Haha
  • Wow

Canoot

Just scrolling through Main Hustle Insta and found this. Lovely! Why on earth did Susie decide to work with her.View attachment 232720
She sounds predatory. Any publicity ia sood publicity mentality.

Plus can't help piss myself laughing at all this "I will be a millionaire" yes stick with me Rodney and this time next year we will all be millionaires

I have just bought the kindle version of the style lady (joy i think her name is) for £9.99 and it is very detailed and well laid out. However I am now even angrier with myself for paying so much for a sbs analysis which is not even in the same league as this book (body shape advice wise) I am tearful thats how angry I am at myself for falling for the sbs hype.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I also know that one of Susie’s recent recruits (won’t say who to protect both her and my source) had an in depth conversation with a friend where she slagged Susie’s FB group off for the whole conversation saying how overly nice everyone had to be in the group and how people were blocked if they said anything that went against what Susie wanted them to post - or: constructive criticism or style advice she felt should be purchased. She also said how the group used to be so much better before it got too big and before everyone was given basically the same style advice of chunky trainers, leather jacket, mom jeans, etc. So even her own employees don’t like the way the FB group was policed.

• Wow

Scd1991

VIP Member
Long time lurker on the sbs Facebook page, Paid for (cheapest) analysis 4 months post baby, was feeling pretty naff about myself and had (undiagnosed) PND. I actually asked for Emily as I knew she had been through the same but no, not allowed to do that so got another ‘stylist’ (mentioned above) and to say I was unimpressed is an understatement. I cringed so hard when I read the opening email. It makes me laugh so much now The insane use of adjectives like they’ve used a bloody thesaurus for the word good.

This is just a small snippet of it..
You have a beautiful cinch in at the waist, amazing legs, a fab bottom, a beautiful decolletage and a lovely curvy bust...
I have exactly the same wording as you on my email!! Except they never mentioned me having a fab bottom 😩😩😩 going to email them now and ask what’s wrong with my bum! Either yours is so good then added that bit in to the copy and paste email or mine is so bad they took that part out 🤔

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I can’t see it now either but surely Susie can’t have seen it that quick. She never even said anything remotely worth getting your lawyer on the case about 🤣
Hey, earlier this week, she managed to read and screenshot an Instagram/FB post in 3 seconds and then post it on her own Instagram so who knows what super powers she possesses!

• Haha
  • Heart

Whoknows?

Long time lurker first time posting

I hate to admit it but I was one of the people who cried at my analysis. I received it when I was at such a low point in my life that I think I used it as a crutch.

I was even upset reading it as it said not to wear brown leopard print and I was sat in my car wearing brown leopard print....:oops::oops::oops:

Reading all these comments now, I feel so stupid! I can’t believe I was so naive to think that someone would write nice things like that. I know I have no shoulders, large tum and bum as flat as a pancake and looking back I wish I had received an analysis that took consideration of what I said I didn’t like about myself and actually said, “I know you’ve got a flat arse and large tum but try XY and Z“.

I mean, let’s be honest, I know you can’t polish a turd but you can at least roll it in glitter!:poop:

I didn’t pay all that money to get some half hearted C&P document! I’ve since used a different app (not sure if I can mention the name) and literally typed in my season and shape and found tons of info for free! (This is not a known as a style app)

Although saying that, I’m not 100% I was analysed as the right season in the first place!

Anyway, I’m going to sit here in my brown leopard print pyjamas and enjoy my lack of style :p

P.S I thankfully never succumbed to the “chunky white trainers”. I have enough chunk going on with my body, I don’t need anymore!

• Heart

Froggies

Chatty Member
I’ve made the mammoth removal job a bit easier for her and already left.

She could also just archive the group. That way members could still see the posts and refer back to them but be unable to post or comment. Far easier than individually removing 13000 people.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’ve made the mammoth removal job a bit easier for her and already left.

She could also just archive the group. That way members could still see the posts and refer back to them but be unable to post or comment. Far easier than individually removing 13000 people.
Yes, I find it very strange that she’s not archiving it.
Why did she have to bring negativity into her last message?
For someone who purports to empower women her last message should have been uplifting not a woe is me post.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

BettyKez

MHS insta stories.........people are going to be spending more this Christmas............WTF?!!!! HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING THIS WEEK?!!!
Loads of people have lost their jobs, loads more will when furlough ends, the lucky ones have survived on 80% knowing they have some work at the end of this...........the majority of people will not be spending more this Christmas......the majority of people have realised what's important during lockdown!!

The total tone deaf bull shit this woman waffles baffles me?!!! It's such an odd choice for SBS brand!!
Don't get me started on her mascara story 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 15