Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has been a post on the new FB group advising people that the old group is still there with 5 members and they should delete their activity log. A lot of replies are saying they aren't comfortable with their content still being available on there for Susie etc to use 😬

Reactions: 8
Im currently trying to scramble my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) so the police don't arrest me for talking about Susie's smile and saggy crouch jeans . Although i could argue my views were purely subjective and she told a lady on the thread she was an Apple but when she was scanned she came out a pear. Yours Truly the troll in the fruit section of Sainbos working out her shape & colour.
This MN thing is getting ridiculous and purely highlighting even more how bad the business practice is and how a simple complaint about service received was dealt with.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im currently trying to scramble my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) so the police don't arrest me for talking about Susie's smile and saggy crouch jeans . Although i could argue my views were purely subjective and she told a lady on the thread she was an Apple but when she was scanned she came out a pear. Yours Truly the troll in the fruit section of Sainbos working out her shape & colour.
This MN thing is getting ridiculous and purely highlighting even more how bad the business practice is and how a simple complaint about service received was dealt with.
You have the best replies!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Admin in the new group have switched off comments about deleting old posts. Think they are being way too cautious in there. Thinks it’s my cue to leave. Discovered that it’s not style I want to read about but a bit of banter and gossip. Tattle can fill the gap quite happily.

Reactions: 7
There has been a post on the new FB group advising people that the old group is still there with 5 members and they should delete their activity log.
It wasn't me. 😇

So how comes her bestie TOM can manage to have a group with 100k members and she can't manage 14k?!
And she has books and an app out with recipes and tips... that people also share in the free group 😆

Reactions: 5
There has been a post on the new FB group advising people that the old group is still there with 5 members and they should delete their activity log. A lot of replies are saying they aren't comfortable with their content still being available on there for Susie etc to use 😬
Emily has posted that it is nothing sinister and it takes a while for FB to delete a group.
She says the remaining 5 members have deactivated their accounts.
Is this true?
Surely they’d just remove themselves from the group and then founder of the group removes and deletes the group after switching the lights off?

Oh and admin on the new group have turned off commenting! They are so scared of repercussions from Susie. Must be quite the power trip for her.

Reactions: 4
Emily has posted that it is nothing sinister and it takes a while for FB to delete a group.
Is this true?
Surely they’d just remove themselves from the group and then founder of the group removes and deletes the group after switching the lights off?

Oh and admin on the new group have turned off commenting! They are so scared of repercussions from Susie. Must be quite the power trip for her.
All they do is fib so I don't believe a word Emily says. When asked about people being booted off the old group a couple of weeks ago for no reason at all, she came out with some 'oh sorry the page is under construction' bollocks. It clearly wasn't.

Emily was in a few groups before this tit storm kicked off, stealth bombing recommendations for SBS but not mentioning she was a SBS stylist. I know lots are fans of hers, but it turned me off her

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Emily was in a few groups before this tit storm kicked off, stealth bombing recommendations for SBS but not mentioning she was a SBS stylist. I know lots are fans of hers, but it turned me off her
Well I've unfollowed her now...she was the last of the SBS on my Insta

Reactions: 5
Well if she’s given up her day job!? To do this full time I guess she needs to spread the word....that must be why she doesn’t have

“Stylist at SBS” on her profile under her job / currently works at.

she does now.....I’m sure when I looked the other day she didn’t have it 😬😬

Reactions: 1
Is this true?

Well I had a deactivated account that I used to be on with that group so curiosity got me earlier and I thought I would go on and see if I could look but it told me I have to join so what Emily says is a load of old shite. They could have decided to close the group as soon as they moved to patreon and then give people the date it would be permanently removed. I now think something fishy is going on and will be removing myself from the new group too!

I think her recommendations should have been prefaced “I’m at Stylist at SBS - take a look at us, I’m sure we could help you” Not “Have a look at Styled by Susie, it could help you to find the right style, colours and shapes of clothes for you.” The groups she was posting in have rules that restrict or ban self promotion so stealth marketing isn’t really on.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure Emily is a lovely woman but all the gushing over her in the new FB group and everyone getting wide ons over her, put me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s more of a let’s move forward past this crap to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.