Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but Someone mentioned on here the other day about planners. It’s about time I try and sort my tit show of a life out. Can anyone let me know the name of the groups on Facebook please?

Reactions: 2
Ahh right, well she has certainly got a bee in her bonnet over it all 😬 radio silence from Susie herself still......
I've not looked at it today, has it escalated since last night??! Yep, she's very persistent. She doesn't have much else to do so when she gets her teeth into something she keeps at it. Funny thing is, I've heard SBS say some bitchy things about the person I think it is. Oh the irony!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Mangomay, interesting. Now I know which one you think it is 😂

It’s just mortifying,I would be so embarrassed by it all, but they honestly all think that is what is actually happening. I think so does Susie to be fair, it’s that whole inability to take any criticism constructive or not. Zero divide between business and personal. Unfortunately they are all easily disposable when she’s done with them.

Main hustle school has got an event tonight all about content and driving sales. £20 a ticket...would love to be a fly on the wall...wonder if there is a q & a session...would almost be worth £20!!
I wonder the attendance? Some of her photos barely manage 30 like
Off topic but Someone mentioned on here the other day about planners. It’s about time I try and sort my tit show of a life out. Can anyone let me know the name of the groups on Facebook please?
That was me. I'll pop up some groups for you when I get home 💜

• Heart
I've not looked at it today, has it escalated since last night??! Yep, she's very persistent. She doesn't have much else to do so when she gets her teeth into something she keeps at it. Funny thing is, I've heard SBS say some bitchy things about the person I think it is. Oh the irony!
She's poking the bear for sure now 😬😂

Reactions: 1
I've just seen the MN thread. I can understand a friend (or whoever it is) being protective of Susie and trying to defend them and do right by them, but do they honestly think it's reasonable to call all this "hate speech" and say that people are "tearing Susie limb from limb"? Look, Susie is having a bad patch and there is a lot of criticism floating around but it is about her BUSINESS and the way she is handling her BUSINESS AFFAIRS. Invoking the term "hate speech" with everything that's going on right now is madness in the extreme. They need to read the room. A well-to-do white woman receiving criticism - a fair portion of which has been constructive, with suggestions - for her badly timed and executed business decisions is not equivalent to being subjected to hate speech. I assume that person is still floating around here, so please, look up the actual definition of hate speech and try to explain where Susie is being "torn limb from limb".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it’s funny how the AIBU thread has massively backfired.
The OP on there said the awful things have been deleted now so they can’t take legal action and someone responded by asking don’t they know how to take screenshots?!
I’m not a MN member otherwise I’d have posted “Yes it’s one of her superpowers! Susie can actually read a long post and screenshot it within 3 seconds of it being posted!” 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are they so overinvested if it's not even her? What an oddball! Or does she think if she sacrifices herself to AIBU, she'll be 'in' with Susie? Like a social media gang initiation 😂 'Can i sit with you now, Susie'

Reactions: 5
Caught up on the MN thread... Great way to fill the boredom of bring on hold to the GP for an hour.

Torn limb from limb? Hate crimes?

What a crock of tit.

Reactions: 7
I saw that thread last night so came over to read!

no idea who this Susie is but i'm off for a look!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All that post has done is make so many more people aware of what a tit service it is.

Full on belly laughing at comments from people who don't even have a clue who susie is yet have still decided to look at forums about it and can also see its not bullying or a hate crime!

Reactions: 5
If Susie does know her she needs to message her and tell her to wind her neck in as she making the pair of them look like a pair of tits 😂 maybe business hustle lady is advising her that any publicity is good publicity although I think that would only be the case if the free Facebook group was there, people might have joined for a nose and been sucked in and swayed to pay for a style service, now it's just an app, nobody is going to pay to be nosey when MN is giving out a shitshow for free 👌

I'm supposed to be working from home today and getting far too distracted......do you think my boss will accept the excuse I'm being trolled 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The OP of that thread is such a liar as well. 'The thread was so bad that Mumsnet deleted it' NO. It was deleted at the OP's request because she regretted making it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.