Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she treating TP as if shes applying for a passport?! It's not for character references given as a favour for a mate. She's abusing the platform. The deceit is strong with this one

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s not being a witch and is actually manipulative and savvy. Think about how many times it’s been mentioned that she mentioned her sons name in the daily mail, then think how many people read that article. The same way she keeps mentioning trolls on forums so people head over for a nose. She’s not wallowing in her own self pity, she’s sat doing an evil laugh that her plan to get recognised is working. The same with the TP reviews. It directs people to have a look. The whole social media silence just keeps the loyal fan base, because they are just so worried about Susie and her mental health. It’s all just feeding her pockets and ego. And the #bekind movement silences anyone that has an opinion different to hers which she is also using to her advantage.
Well it's not selling sessions...just added a gold analysis, bra, hair and glasses analysis to my basket.

They went on sale last night and still some left...

Reactions: 3
On Instagram yesterday Emily posted a picture about styling and said to see the details sign up to Patreon...

Reactions: 1
On Instagram yesterday Emily posted a picture about styling and said to see the details sign up to Patreon...
Oh how lovely of her!
If they were happy with their 700 members why do they have to push the motive to get you to join. Oh yes because they want more money!!

Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO: I saw the IG post yesterday. I've put these outfits together, I wish I could buy them all... but sorry, I can't show you on here so go and subscribe to our patreon for £6!

I haven't been on patreon but it sounds a bit like I would be paying £6 to see a 3 ways to wear of pictures pulled from the online shops. Essentially paying someone to window shop. I don't think I would find any of the 6 discount codes appealing as i don't really use independents and to me a discount is only useful if I was going to be buying the stuff anyway.

Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: I saw the IG post yesterday. I've put these outfits together, I wish I could buy them all... but sorry, I can't show you on here so go and subscribe to our patreon for £6!

I haven't been on patreon but it sounds a bit like I would be paying £6 to see a 3 ways to wear of pictures pulled from the online shops. Essentially paying someone to window shop. I don't think I would find any of the 6 discount codes appealing as i don't really use independents and to me a discount is only useful if I was going to be buying the stuff anyway.
And no sneak previews of tasters of anything suggests they're not that proud of the content??

I've noticed the style edit has been posting loads of tasters. I didn't know if her below all this, but she's obviously confident that she can share a bit and still has more. Perhaps SBS aren't....

Reactions: 3
And no sneak previews of tasters of anything suggests they're not that proud of the content??

I've noticed the style edit has been posting loads of tasters. I didn't know if her below all this, but she's obviously confident that she can share a bit and still has more. Perhaps SBS aren't....
I am on the style hub by joy of the style guide uk and its brilliant. Its £6.99 a month but well worth it for me! She is brilliant and you can ask her to find you something you need each week!

Reactions: 13
Someone is gobsmacked by the negative reviews of SBS 🤣
I wish I could reply to those reviews. Clever how she put in there that you don't have to be a member of patreon to buy their services

Ladies who left the new group because Emily joined, she has now left the group so please come back!!
Did she address why she left?

Reactions: 2
Did she address why she left?
Yes did she say why? That didn't last long.

I've decided that after dressing myself for 40 plus years I'm doing an ok job. I often get compliments and know what suits me, I cba to get sucked back into another group!

Reactions: 7
Yes did she say why? That didn't last long.

I've decided that after dressing myself for 40 plus years I'm doing an ok job. I often get compliments and know what suits me, I cba to get sucked back into another group!
It just clearly feels like she has got whatever she needed out the group and has left.
I'm really dubious of it all at the moment and don't believe it's a safe community to be on now sadly. Im going to stick with the style hub now instead x

Reactions: 10
61E49460-1977-40A6-A1B5-B3C598E00BC5.jpeg

Just saw Susie’s comment on this post by Matt Haig...looks like she’s struggling. I imagine she isn’t coping well behind the scenes. What a mess this has all turned out to be!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I am on the style hub by joy of the style guide uk and its brilliant. Its £6.99 a month but well worth it for me! She is brilliant and you can ask her to find you something you need each week!
Ah thank you Lolly!!! I love having you in there and can't wait for you to see this weeks Style Fix email. 19 requests!!

If anyone wants to come along and see what we do : https://www.thestyleguide.org.uk/membership

We have been established for 3 years and I pride myself on getting to know each member personally so I can recommend things specifically for them.

J x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 239737
Just saw Susie’s comment on this post by Matt Haig...looks like she’s struggling. I imagine she isn’t coping well behind the scenes. What a mess this has all turned out to be!!
She really should use a personal account for comments like this. It is so unprofessional to use her business account.

I think we all said we were concerned for her mental health. :(

Reactions: 14
There was a bit of a social media push this morning from SBS. This time 3 weeks ago I would have been sucked in but I just roll my eyes now, I don't think I will ever be a customer again as I can't believe anything they say, particularly when they're pushing for sign ups. "Many members are saying it's how Styled by Susie used to be" yeh because they as good as said they didn't want most of their members anymore and treated them like garbage :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Ah thank you Lolly!!! I love having you in there and can't wait for you to see this weeks Style Fix email. 19 requests!!

If anyone wants to come along and see what we do : https://www.thestyleguide.org.uk/membership

We have been established for 3 years and I pride myself on getting to know each member personally so I can recommend things specifically for them.

J x
You put so much effort into it and are always there replying which I love. Keep it up 😍

There was a bit of a social media push this morning from SBS. This time 3 weeks ago I would have been sucked in but I just roll my eyes now, I don't think I will ever be a customer again as I can't believe anything they say, particularly when they're pushing for sign ups. "Many members are saying it's how Styled by Susie used to be" yeh because they as good as said they didn't want most of their members anymore and treated them like garbage :rolleyes:
I love how they all have to tell everyone what an enormous amount of work they have each day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.