Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the reference to the group admin. Someone said that the Facebook SBS reviews were all organic, and someone else said no, they’re not - the admin was asking anyone posting as newly analysed to leave a Facebook review. The comment with the admins initials was deleted by MN before MN deleted the thread.
not long after that, they started looking for TP reviews
Yes funnily enough they only started asking for reviews when it was posted in here that we were going to leave reviews!!

And I'm miffed because I have just gone on insta and my home page is showing me reels of Emily doing a dress backwards to suit booby girls. I unfollwed her for a reason. I don't want to be seeing that. No idea how to remove it either!!

Reactions: 4
Yes funnily enough they only started asking for reviews when it was posted in here that we were going to leave reviews!!

And I'm miffed because I have just gone on insta and my home page is showing me reels of Emily doing a dress backwards to suit booby girls. I unfollwed her for a reason. I don't want to be seeing that. No idea how to remove it either!!
Block her

Reactions: 1
Funny they couldn't find me on their records but a few of the stylists have blocked me from insta, thought I would go and have a look on there. This is all hilarious.

Yes there is a contact us page you can Google that and it will help you x

To make it even funnier its 3 of the stylists I never even followed originally 😆
BIB
Hmm they have no record of you? Is that going to be their “get out of jail free” card in order to get the negative reviews deleted?
I’m shocked at her behaviour.

Reactions: 4
I know im stating the obvious here but why is SBS adding to the drama Rather than just sorting it out ? It really is the most peculiar business behaviour i have ever witnessed. She is like Basil Fawlty of the business world.
She should just apologise and promise to do better .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know im stating the obvious here but why is SBS adding to the drama Rather than just sorting it out ? It really is the most peculiar business behaviour i have ever witnessed. She is like Basil Fawlty of the business world.
She should just apologise and promise to do better .
I think she likes that people are talking about her business even if most of us are saying its tit!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her hairdresser has now written a review about her on Trustpilot. Was he ever a client? Looks so dubious! Can someone flag it to Trustpilot just do it’s explored? I can’t as I have already flagged one of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her hairdresser has now written a review about her on Trustpilot. Was he ever a client? Looks so dubious! Can someone flag it to Trustpilot just do it’s explored? I can’t as I have already flagged one of hers
Haha no way did she ever style David. What is he playing at ??

Can you remove a company from TP? Maybe she’s turning it into a tit show so that TP take it down?

I thought Jo Jones was her hairdresser? She used to tag her quite a lot and talk about how she’d taught her to trim her own fringe.

Reactions: 2
I've finally been blocked on IG!

Still waiting on a response from TP regarding my review and the evidence I've offered them (off my own back). I wonder why some got asked for more info and others are just being investigated.

Waiting for all the new negative reviews to be flagged by them for "violating guidelines" too.

Reactions: 2
I thought Jo Jones was her hairdresser? She used to tag her quite a lot and talk about how she’d taught her to trim her own fringe.
No she has her hair done at T&G by David. She promoted Jo Jones during lockdown...that implies it was an ad or she was paid in someway, which of course it wasn't and she wasn't...

Reactions: 5
I have followed her for a while and I know her sons name, she used to mention it frequently. Not sure when she stopped. I don’t get the doxxing comments either but it currently fits susies agenda 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, if you google Susie Hasler son, the first result is a link to her daily mail article where SHE named him to the public. Literally beggars belief that she is claiming doxxing!!
Maybe she’s not being a witch and is actually manipulative and savvy. Think about how many times it’s been mentioned that she mentioned her sons name in the daily mail, then think how many people read that article. The same way she keeps mentioning trolls on forums so people head over for a nose. She’s not wallowing in her own self pity, she’s sat doing an evil laugh that her plan to get recognised is working. The same with the TP reviews. It directs people to have a look. The whole social media silence just keeps the loyal fan base, because they are just so worried about Susie and her mental health. It’s all just feeding her pockets and ego. And the #bekind movement silences anyone that has an opinion different to hers which she is also using to her advantage.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s not being a witch and is actually manipulative and savvy. Think about how many times it’s been mentioned that she mentioned her sons name in the daily mail, then think how many people read that article. The same way she keeps mentioning trolls on forums so people head over for a nose. She’s not wallowing in her own self pity, she’s sat doing an evil laugh that her plan to get recognised is working. The same with the TP reviews. It directs people to have a look. The whole social media silence just keeps the loyal fan base, because they are just so worried about Susie and her mental health. It’s all just feeding her pockets and ego. And the #bekind movement silences anyone that has an opinion different to hers which she is also using to her advantage.
Now do people believe about the "d" smile 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.