Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ve just added my 2 cents to the ridiculous MN petition thread. I find it highly disingenuous the comparison to susie & the IG receiving nuisance phone calls. I have a feeling this is all to drum up publicity for sbs. Also susie and her sbs cronies have all hinted at campaigning outing trolls I think this is her next publicity campaign plus the charity donation to cyberbullying. There will be a dm article or radio appearance on this & God knows whatever else. Shes not being silent because of mental health she planning a moral high ground "bullying" comeback campaign advised by the moraless hustle lady. Watch this space.

Reactions: 15
I ve just added my 2 cents to the ridiculous MN petition thread. I find it highly disingenuous the comparison to susie & the IG receiving nuisance phone calls. I have a feeling this is all to drum up publicity for sbs. Also susie and her sbs cronies have all hinted at campaigning outing trolls I think this is her next publicity campaign plus the charity donation to cyberbullying. There will be a dm article or radio appearance on this & God knows whatever else. Shes not being silent because of mental health she planning a moral high ground "bullying" comeback campaign advised by the moraless hustle lady. Watch this space.
I actually think you are totally spot on!!! Its all being done for effect now!

Reactions: 10
Yep I thought with a resurrection of the online bullying/hate speech debate it wont be long before we see someone on the Wright show or something similar

Reactions: 7
It'll be "Susie is here to speak about how she dealt with the trolls who hounded her & made her life hell and how she feared her story would end like Caroline Flack's..."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It'll be "Susie is here to speak about how she dealt with the trolls who hounded her & made her life hell and how she feared her story would end like Caroline Flack's..."

Goodness grief it will be her and Sali Hughes on Womans Hour be moaning all and sundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It also wouldn't surprise me if Emily is on the group to look for new contact on the paid for apps! Looking at what women are asking for etc and then trying to lure them over to the apps!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely spot on....it was mentioned a while back by someone, sorry can't find who, about her doing a Phoenix from the ashes type comeback 🙄 probs with another tattoo clutching her Crystal's in a new hat 🤦‍♀️

Out of interest I know a couple of you on here are members of patreon, what's the censorship like? Susie Kim Jong-Un 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god, this would be her absolute wet dream

Reactions: 5
Out of interest I know a couple of you on here are members of patreon, what's the censorship like? Susie Kim Jong-Un 😂
You can't do your own posts, it's just SBS content which then has comments on. There does seem to be more feedback / convo with the stylists but there isn't anything controversial I've seen so far. Unlikely to be any dissenters on the paid platform though - just the fans!!

Reactions: 2
j
You can't do your own posts, it's just SBS content which then has comments on. There does seem to be more feedback / convo with the stylists but there isn't anything controversial I've seen so far. Unlikely to be any dissenters on the paid platform though - just the fans!!
What do you mean? Are you saying if you wanted to post an outfit for opinion comments you couldn’t do that? A member can’t start their own posts?

• Wow
It also wouldn't surprise me if Emily is on the group to look for new contact on the paid for apps! Looking at what women are asking for etc and then trying to lure them over to the apps!
I am starting to get really suspicious of Emily being on the new group. Especially since she was the one who tries to say the original FB cull was a FB malfunctioning. I think she has drank more of the sbs coolaide than people give her credit for.

Reactions: 11
j

What do you mean? Are you saying if you wanted to post an outfit for opinion comments you couldn’t do that? A member can’t start their own posts?
Members can't start their own posts in Patreon no. I think discord is the chat app for that but I've not connected that up as it wasn't automatic and I can't be bothered as I'm not really interested!! Just wanted a nosey on the Patreon page.

• Haha
I think discord is just one long chat, like WhatsApp. So you could post a pic or question and it would just get lost in the chat.

Seems tit to me.

Members can't start their own posts in Patreon no. I think discord is the chat app for that but I've not connected that up as it wasn't automatic and I can't be bothered as I'm not really interested!! Just wanted a nosey on the Patreon page.

By the way I know its nothing like it but when I see your name I start singing Billy Ocean Caribbean Queen 😂 showing me age

• Haha
By the way I know its nothing like it but when I see your name I start singing Billy Ocean Caribbean Queen 😂 showing me age
haha! <Goes to google>

I've no idea where the name came from tbh. I started the account at the start of lockdown to ask a question on a specific James Smith thread, hence the quarantine name!

Reactions: 3
I'm beginning to think that the mumsnet AIBU thread is there to whip up more bad feeling then it can be used for publicity,it works for Hinch everytime she has a new product out she seems to have trolls. This will be down to that marketing woman. I have had an analysis and it was ok I have messaged Susie in the past to ask a question and she replied in a very friendly manner. I think it all went wrong when she started doing articles for the mail.

I'm beginning to think that the mumsnet AIBU thread is there to whip up more bad feeling then it can be used for publicity,it works for Hinch everytime she has a new product out she seems to have trolls. This will be down to that marketing woman. I have had an analysis and it was ok I have messaged Susie in the past to ask a question and she replied in a very friendly manner. I think it all went wrong when she started doing articles for the mail.
Yes this is what I think too!!
Its all about keeping her name out there. It is all really weird. Shady

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.