Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl81

I‘ve been blocked too but can view it on my dog’s insta 😂
how does she identify who to block? I’m not identifiable on here, and I’ve not said anything untoward on the FB page Or on insta....hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At the end of the day and as lovely as Emily is, she works for SBS. I’m sure Susie will be well aware that she is in the group and will be prying Emily for feedback as to what’s going on in the other group. I understand people like Emily and want to be welcoming to her, but she’s part of the SBS employees and admin that kicked out members from their FB group for sharing the new Style Sisterhood group that Emily is now part of.

Personally I’d be worried to my thoughts and feelings about being misanalysed or any other feedback on the SBS group in case it makes its way back to Susie and she tries to take “legal action” and threatens people.

I don’t see why they need to go start their own community and charge £6 for it, yet still want to be a part of a community they’re effectively throwing away

50sGirl

VIP Member
No they haven’t mentioned if SBS is contributing anything at all. So all they have done is increased the price so that clients donate to her chosen charity. There is no mention of any contributions from Susie or the team. Just that the patron clients are paying a monthly donation to her chosen charity.
So SBS makes all their members make a COMPULSORY donation EVERY month yet nothing directly from the business itself?
It would have been much better PR to announce that SBS were donating a percentage of all, let’s say Gold Analysis, sales for 2021 to the charity but no, let the customers do it instead. But it’s not about the money, no way Pedro! ;)
Why have a dog and bark yourself, eh?

Yet SBS members think it’s a wonderful gesture! 🙄

Woodsidewoman

If it's Susie then she's displaying her lack of business sense again. Charging patreon members for access to 'exclusive' discount codes but then claiming to hand them out willy nilly on MN :/ seems legit
If you'd have told me 3 weeks ago what a shit show this would have all become I never would have believed it.

• Haha

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
I'm cringing at how often they use "curves in all the right places," an awful dated phrase which suggests that there are wrong places to have curves.

Tuckshopstavern

Having two teenagers critiquing my every eyelash soon toughened me up 😂 one of them told me they would rather get Chlamydia than get a pair of trainers like mine 🙄🤦‍♀️ dont get me wrong they are both fabulous and good kids.....just very opinionated.....they do pay me compliments too....I'm just 40 and almost dead to them 🙄🤷‍♀️
I'm so sorry they said that but... This comment has made my week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mangomay

World suicide prevention day on Thursday. I’m guessing the big social media comeback will happen then.
Oh god of course it will
She'll get her cringey 'be kind' tattoo out again for all the world to see. She'll talk about Caroline Flack too

• Angry
  • Haha

Blairblue

The trust pilot reviews are wild, she had a handful of new 5 star reviews since last night. But still on a 3.9. she must be begging people in patreon to give 5 stars.

I wonder what this 5 star review is talking about

I feel genuinely upset about what's been happening over the last few days, I can't believe that as a society we still think it's ok to completely tear someone's life apart and then sit in dark corners of the internet and gossip about it? It angers me that people pretend to be so accepting and understanding of mental health yet defend this behaviour like it isn't just playground bullying.
I genuinely can't believe how many people are slating the fact that they were told in their analysis that they are beautiful, stunning, sexy, amazing curves, great legs, gorgeous waist line.... They seem in uproar that the stylists use such positive language to describe them? This is the language we should be using to each other and to ourselves always - please stop being so toxic. If we could all be a little more 'styled by susie' the world (and internet) would be a much happier place xx

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Long time lurker first time posting

I hate to admit it but I was one of the people who cried at my analysis. I received it when I was at such a low point in my life that I think I used it as a crutch.

I was even upset reading it as it said not to wear brown leopard print and I was sat in my car wearing brown leopard print....:oops::oops::oops:

Reading all these comments now, I feel so stupid! I can’t believe I was so naive to think that someone would write nice things like that. I know I have no shoulders, large tum and bum as flat as a pancake and looking back I wish I had received an analysis that took consideration of what I said I didn’t like about myself and actually said, “I know you’ve got a flat arse and large tum but try XY and Z“.

I mean, let’s be honest, I know you can’t polish a turd but you can at least roll it in glitter!:poop:

I didn’t pay all that money to get some half hearted C&P document! I’ve since used a different app (not sure if I can mention the name) and literally typed in my season and shape and found tons of info for free! (This is not a known as a style app)

Although saying that, I’m not 100% I was analysed as the right season in the first place!

Anyway, I’m going to sit here in my brown leopard print pyjamas and enjoy my lack of style :p

P.S I thankfully never succumbed to the “chunky white trainers”. I have enough chunk going on with my body, I don’t need anymore!
Do not apologise for feeling that way! There's no shame in feeling flattered, especially when you are feeling low. We all need to be told we are pretty once in a while 💁‍♀️
It's a shame to find out this way that c&p was used though isn't it 🙄

Long time lurker first time posting

I hate to admit it but I was one of the people who cried at my analysis. I received it when I was at such a low point in my life that I think I used it as a crutch.

I was even upset reading it as it said not to wear brown leopard print and I was sat in my car wearing brown leopard print....:oops::oops::oops:

Reading all these comments now, I feel so stupid! I can’t believe I was so naive to think that someone would write nice things like that. I know I have no shoulders, large tum and bum as flat as a pancake and looking back I wish I had received an analysis that took consideration of what I said I didn’t like about myself and actually said, “I know you’ve got a flat arse and large tum but try XY and Z“.

I mean, let’s be honest, I know you can’t polish a turd but you can at least roll it in glitter!:poop:

I didn’t pay all that money to get some half hearted C&P document! I’ve since used a different app (not sure if I can mention the name) and literally typed in my season and shape and found tons of info for free! (This is not a known as a style app)

Although saying that, I’m not 100% I was analysed as the right season in the first place!

Anyway, I’m going to sit here in my brown leopard print pyjamas and enjoy my lack of style :p

P.S I thankfully never succumbed to the “chunky white trainers”. I have enough chunk going on with my body, I don’t need anymore!
Also, I think I would have died if somebody told me I couldn't wear leopard print. I'm basically Kat Slater 🤣

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Ok. Sorry for going on and this is the last time I'll mention it, promise 😂 but be careful what you write on the other forum as 'due to the subject of the thread we will not be reinstating your account' so permanently banned for posting that Susie's true colours were coming out and that she had been bullying. Ive seen stronger worded posts than mine on the thread so be warned. You could be silenced and driven off a place you've been happy posting on for years.

• Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
Screenshot the daily mail article now before its deleted! 😂 jokes aside, I have been thinking of her a lot this week. I know she has made some really poor choices this week business wise, and her past drama is catching up with her, but as someone with anxiety who has fucked up socially in the past (accidentally offended a lot of people in my work place all at once and then went off for a long weekend where I found out that people were furious with me about an hour after I left work and spent said weekend sick with worry about what would happen) I know how she will be feeling. Anxiety doesn't excuse the behaviour but I hate to think of anyone feeling like that, I hope that she manages to think straight and pick herself up, and rectify the situation. Even if its just to be like ok lets start again, and maybe take on board some of the feedback she has had. I don't wish any harm on her or anyone, it is a shame its come to this because at one time I and others really loved SBS and I know I really admired and looked up to Susie.

Don't know what the point of my post is haha but I have been thinking about her all day and all the people who are unhappy and all this drama.
I think the majority on here have posted that we are concerned for Susie’s mental health.
Obviously that never gets reported back to her fans because it doesn’t fit with the vile trolls agenda.

Moving forward, perhaps if she renamed her business and removed her name from it then she wouldn’t take any criticism so personally. At the moment if Styled By Susie is criticised she thinks Susie herself is being criticised which is not always the case. Also it’s no longer just her doing the styling so it would make sense to rethink the company name anyway.

Swipe up! (Sorry have no idea how to reply on here) and there lies the problem and why people have ended up disappointed. Some people really need affirmation to feel good and I think that's why there were the gushy posts about crying over the kind words. (That's okay if that's you by the way, we all work differently)

Some people don't, they have accepted the flaws and want work with them. They are just lost a bit and need honest guidance and advice on what to wear. Not somebody to write them a poem about their eyes 🤷‍♀️

I know my flaws. I will never have a peachy bum and although that sucks there isn't anything I can do about it. I just wanted an 'experts' opinion on how best to dress it. I have never looked at my analysis since the first read as it was useless.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I agree. Make me feel good but don’t be false. I’m overweight, bloated, clearly look unhappy in my analysis pictures. Don’t lie to me. Tell me how to dress for my shape and to accentuate what needs accentuating and conceal what I don’t want to be seen.
Exactly! I wouldn’t expect them to say “oh you’re overweight/obese, etc”.
But they could say, “I feel your tummy is your problem area. If you do X, Y or Z then it will help disguise this and draw the attention to your slimmer legs”. It’s still positive. It’s constructive and most of all it’s truthful!

I sense more seeded Daily Mail articles about how Susie stood up to the “bullies” and created a “safe space for style”.

with the FB group gone now, she will need to recruit more Patreon members and increase website sales. Not sure how she’ll do that now without investing in advertising or articles with a shitty publication so many people hate

50sGirl

VIP Member
Just had a quick look at The Style Guide. Looks very professional.
Interestingly she has a paid subscription to her Style Hub. It costs £6.99 a month or £70 annually.
Makes you wonder where SBS got their idea from!

Reactions: 11

Lollypop84

I just don’t understand why Emily would want to be in the group if she can’t really comment etc like she said. What on earth would be the point if she wasn’t reporting back (nothing of any note) to Susie? I also feel sorry for Susie. As horrible as she was to me I imagine she is struggling to see a way forward.
This comment just shows how kind you truly are after the awful things she did to you, you still care xx

Reactions: 11