Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Lmao Judi is on Jonathan Ross and said she was “ready” for the strictly curse with Graz 🤣🤣🤣!!!! She’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
I'm happy for Nadiya. Her personality has shone this year and she seems to be a lovely person.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

House of Tea

VIP Member
Rhys is a nice guy. He just gets on and dances. No back story, just does it. He deserves to be in the final.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Vanelope

VIP Member
What if… DAVE Thorp and DAVE Arch (my personal Brucie favourite) are the same person… hiding in plain sight as it were

• Haha
  • Heart

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
I know many on here were ready for Dan to leave, and I agree that he was the weakest of those still in the competition, however I thought he came across as a thoroughly nice chap. Seemed very well liked by the others, and his speech seemed genuine. He appeared to have really enjoyed the experience. It was nice to see.

• Heart

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I hate the whole "Rose is pushing her deafness" complaint/argument...?
Like it's something she has control over... its literally her life and how she lives every single day, the struggles she's faced and how hard she needs to work to "fit in" to "normal" society!
she's raising awareness for a whole community of people! Which is frankly an amazing thing!!

I, for one, am much more aware of the struggles faced by the deaf community and have even looked into learning some BSL, something I never thought of much previously!
Anyone thinking Rose is "pushing" this for votes/sympathy really needs to consider their train of thought!

Apologies for the rant...it just really riles me up! 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

calmyourritas

VIP Member
A couple of more decorations from me. Because I’m in mourning that we don’t get to see him dance tonight 💔😔

28FD9567-29FC-42EA-AFF8-ABA03000DC9C.png
51830E15-9F74-4049-AED5-4B7483796304.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I like John very much - but Johannes really does over choreograph his own role. Makes John appear a bit pedestrian which he really isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I missed that! What did he say?
Tess was blithering on about how unlucky and sad it was that AJ and Kai fluffed the last lift, Craig basically said that it had gone beyond luck at this stage, and they needed to be judged on the dance they gave - sort of 'well life is often unfair darling and we only judge what we are shown' (or words to that effect).
You could tell he was irritated by Tess drivelling on inanely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
If the BBC are seriously thinking of ditching Anton to bring back Bruno they need their heads testing. In the article it says that Bruno is loved and missed by it 10 million viewers. Seriously? I have hardly seen any comments saying Bruno is missed. Quite the contrary.

Reactions: 29

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Bruno can fuck off. He chose the inferior DWTS over Strictly, so he can whistle as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: 29