Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirley is always standing up with almost binocular looking at the steps...meanwhile motsi is glaring her hands around barely watching!!

Also the band are awful at this song!

Reactions: 7
Had the biggest smile on my face the whole way through that. I love them so much. I would do ANYTHING to be able to dance with Gio like that ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Loved that, but they could sit down and take a dump in the middle of the dance floor and I’d love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That was gorgeous! One of my favourite songs too 💗 Had no idea where that lift was going that I gasped, it was amazing!!!!

Reactions: 14
Rhys the dance of the series and one of the all time best Argentine tangos...outstanding

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Rose is topping the public vote? I suspect she probably is.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.