Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genesis 1:25
On the Sixth day of creation, God booted Dan off Strictly and all was well on Earth 👋🕺

dan1.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm happy for Nadiya. Her personality has shone this year and she seems to be a lovely person.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well deserved, AJ and Kai are miles better.

Sad to be seeing less of Nadiya though, one good thing about Dan is that being partnered with him has brought her out of her shell. I thought she was a bit cold and snooty before, only interested in being sexy. But she's funny and so sweet.

Reactions: 25
Right Tattle bastards own up who’s buying the annual and the DVD?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gracious in defeat but it was definitely his time. I wonder if they will continue to ‘train’ like Tom
And Amy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
A very gracious exit from Dan. The right time for him to go, and it’s been lovely to watch someone just have so much fun dancing on Strictly as that’s what so much of the show is about. He was probably the most improved since the start too. I didn’t particularly like him beforehand - thought he was rather beige but he’s done himself no harm on Strictly at all.

So lovely seeing so much of Nadiya too - I hope she gets a good ringer next year!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Was it really that hard a decision Craig?
I can actually see how it was. AJ nailed the lift and had a more energetic routine but she was still quite messy. Dan was miles better than in the first show.

I still would save AJ though.

I don’t know how Dan has riled people so, he really isn’t that bad a dancer and is better than someone like Chris Ramsay who got to about the same place.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.