Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Dave thorpe so can be trusted.
oh thank goodness I can go to sleep tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m quite glad she gets to do it again. Hopefully properly at the end. I’m going to say that the leave Dan and Rhys as the last two to really give Rhys a heart condition. In no particular order should be ‘in the order the producers deem most dramatic’

Reactions: 7
So since those were the bottom 2 after the judges scores does that mean that the public seems to be voting similar to those scores? That’s going to make next week very, very interesting…

Reactions: 2
Ohhh. I assume that means they nailed the lift this time! Honestly though, Dan and Nadiya had an excellent run. He improved, she came out of her shell, and they were an enjoyable partnership to watch
It'll be good to see the lift actually done right!

Reactions: 2
dan v aj with Dan eliminated
I feel responsible for this. Up until last week I was giving Dan a vote. You can thank me later.

Just kidding! This is 100% the right thing. I think Rhys will bow out next week and we’ll be the final line up many predicted from very early on.

ETA - Motsi’s back and so are the spoilers….😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Probably the best outcome. Dan had a good run but semi-finals, 2 dances and a top 4 finish was too much for him. Best to bow out now. And hopefully AJ can nail it in the DO.

Glad we got to see more of Nadiya this year and I'd like for her to be rewarded with a contender next series.

Reactions: 9
So since those were the bottom 2 after the judges scores does that mean that the public seems to be voting similar to those scores? That’s going to make next week very, very interesting…
I am terrible at maths, but AJ could still have got more votes than John and still been in the DO. She got 2 points from the judges, so finishing second in the PV which seems possible given the hysteria about her on social media would give her 6. John already had 4 points so only needed to finish third in the PV. Dan clearly got fewer votes than we might think. He already had three points so finishing second in the PV would have saved him.

Reactions: 1
Double pleased tonight AJ made it to semi-finals and she knocked Dan out at the same time! I really wonder how the pros and celebs manage to sleep on a Saturday night without the after party to burn off the excess adrenalin

Reactions: 5
What if… DAVE Thorp and DAVE Arch (my personal Brucie favourite) are the same person… hiding in plain sight as it were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Right result and I'm sure AJ would have had all guns blazing in the dance off. I don't mind any one of AJ, Rhys, John or Rose winning. Yep, even Rhys - he was brilliant tonight and I think he's a sweetie.

What if… DAVE Thorp and DAVE Arch (my personal Brucie favourite) are the same person… hiding in plain sight as it were
Dave Thorp and his Thorpestra.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.