Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love AJ & Kai but Iā€™m getting the vibes that sheā€™s stoking the fires of ā€œare they? arenā€™tā€™ they?ā€ thing. Her innuendos on ITT & IG. Iā€™m not getting the same from Kai. I think she knows this is her big career break & sheā€™s milking all the gossip. Tbh Iā€™d never heard of her before Strictly. She should just admit theyā€™re a thing or if theyā€™re not just shut up about it.
Iā€™m sick of her sob stories too. My family were poor growing up & couldnā€™t have afforded dance classes. Iā€™d imagine 90% of the UK population couldnā€™t either. I donā€™t cry about it 30 years later!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A couple of more decorations from me. Because Iā€™m in mourning that we donā€™t get to see him dance tonight šŸ’”šŸ˜”

28FD9567-29FC-42EA-AFF8-ABA03000DC9C.png
51830E15-9F74-4049-AED5-4B7483796304.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Do we think the time has come for them to reconsider how many ringers they have? AJ, John and Rose have been consistently at a higher standard from the start, although I do think John peaked too soon and Rose has improved, especially in Latin.

Iā€™ve actually enjoyed this year more than I have in about 5 years, but I do get where people are coming from with the sameness of it.

I hope Shirley gets her Broadway life story and moves on, and I hope Bruno doesnā€™t come back. I hope the Pros get more say in the songs and I hope Vicki Gill gets her budget back. But with the former X Factor producer, I think itā€™ll be the same same, same Judges, more ringers and more sob stories šŸ˜“

Reactions: 18
I love AJ & Kai but Iā€™m getting the vibes that sheā€™s stoking the fires of ā€œare they? arenā€™tā€™ they?ā€ thing. Her innuendos on ITT & IG. Iā€™m not getting the same from Kai. I think she knows this is her big career break & sheā€™s milking all the gossip. Tbh Iā€™d never heard of her before Strictly. She should just admit theyā€™re a thing or if theyā€™re not just shut up about it.
Iā€™m sick of her sob stories too. My family were poor growing up & couldnā€™t have afforded dance classes. Iā€™d imagine 90% of the UK population couldnā€™t either. I donā€™t cry about it 30 years later!
same i will vote for them as always but the romance thing is a bit much, would much prefer it to be about her dancing as she is really good

Reactions: 7
The Amy/Tom/Gi shenanigans are the best thing thatā€™s happened this series.

Who knew that McFurlough would bring the entertainment factor to a yawn-ish series even after heā€™d been booted out? Strange times weā€™re living through, eh?

Reactions: 17
My bad.. was watching last weeks šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø what time is it starting? Thought it was live now on iPlayer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Amy/Tom/Gi shenanigans are the best thing thatā€™s happened this series.

Who knew that McFurlough would bring the entertainment factor to a yawn-ish series even after heā€™d been booted out? Strange times weā€™re living through, eh?
Has Amy moved out yet??

Reactions: 2
Do we think the time has come for them to reconsider how many ringers they have? AJ, John and Rose have been consistently at a higher standard from the start, although I do think John peaked too soon and Rose has improved, especially in Latin.

Iā€™ve actually enjoyed this year more than I have in about 5 years, but I do get where people are coming from with the sameness of it.

I hope Shirley gets her Broadway life story and moves on, and I hope Bruno doesnā€™t come back. I hope the Pros get more say in the songs and I hope Vicki Gill gets her budget back. But with the former X Factor producer, I think itā€™ll be the same same, same Judges, more ringers and more sob stories šŸ˜“
I think AJ's problem is that she was too good from the start. On paper she has it all - working-class background, gorgeous, never danced, talented: but she needed to build up to it more maybe. She came out with a bang in week 1 and has been very good since but needs a breakthrough. I suspect she will get 40 tonight and Craig will finally get his 10 paddle out for her.

Reactions: 9
Pissing Sainsburys order is coming and thereā€™s no Tom break to pack it up in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think AJ's problem is that she was too good from the start. On paper she has it all - working-class background, gorgeous, never danced, talented: but she needed to build up to it more maybe. She came out with a bang in week 1 and has been very good since but needs a breakthrough. I suspect she will get 40 tonight and Craig will finally get his 10 paddle out for her.
I agree, sheā€™ll get a 40 at some point and if she keeps up the speed it could be tonight.

I agree with @MyRightTit too, Iā€™ve noticed a change in her since she was at the bottom of the leaderboard - more tears and I 100% think sheā€™s the one fanning the ā€œare they/arenā€™t theyā€ flames. She doesnā€™t need to. If she doesnā€™t win, it wonā€™t be because she didnā€™t keep the speculation going

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.