Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Maybe I'm alone but I really didn't think Shirley saying Rose 'blocked the noise out' was a howler - I think what she possibly meant is that there was a very charged atmosphere after Rhys' dance, the audience were going wild, the dance itself was passionate. And then Rose has to come out and do a light and airy American Smooth and totally change the tone. I don't think she literally meant 'blocked out the noise', I think she meant it more as a figure of speech - she blocked out the mood and the vibes of the room and did what she had to do. Just my reading of it, obviously it could have been better worded but I don't think it was meant in a literal sense.

Reactions: 29

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I love AJ & Kai but I’m getting the vibes that she’s stoking the fires of “are they? aren’t’ they?” thing. Her innuendos on ITT & IG. I’m not getting the same from Kai. I think she knows this is her big career break & she’s milking all the gossip. Tbh I’d never heard of her before Strictly. She should just admit they’re a thing or if they’re not just shut up about it.
I’m sick of her sob stories too. My family were poor growing up & couldn’t have afforded dance classes. I’d imagine 90% of the UK population couldn’t either. I don’t cry about it 30 years later!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

KeriRhys

VIP Member
As for Johannes out dancing John, I think loads of the pros do this. I know this will be an unpopular opinion but Nadiya has constantly been the focus esp for the rumba where Dan just shuffled back and forth. Kataya also makes it about her as does Graziano.
My issue with Johannes outdancing John is that he doesn't need to...most pros are guilty of it, especially when their celeb isn't the best
But John can dance, really well, but with Jo gurning away going full pelt 150% next to him, it makes him look like he can't! If Johannes toned it down and made an effort to match John I reckon they would look excellent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I mean it with good interest, but... does anyone else think they are all a bit patronising towards rose? The whole “you touched my heart every week” and when Tess speaks to her like a baby...it really grates on me a bit!! She is a beautiful girl, with amazing talent and she always smashes it! Just think they are a bit patronising!
Tess treats everyone like a baby. Don't know how she keeps this gig, so unnatural and awkward.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
dan v aj with Dan eliminated
I feel responsible for this. Up until last week I was giving Dan a vote. You can thank me later.

Just kidding! This is 100% the right thing. I think Rhys will bow out next week and we’ll be the final line up many predicted from very early on.

ETA - Motsi’s back and so are the spoilers….😉

• Haha
  • Wow

Kat5998

VIP Member
Had to leave the room for that, I can’t listen to In The Air Tonight without being reminded of the Cadbury’s advert with the gorilla that freaked me out as a child

• Haha
  • Heart

Everybody

Chatty Member
I mean it with good interest, but... does anyone else think they are all a bit patronising towards rose? The whole “you touched my heart every week” and when Tess speaks to her like a baby...it really grates on me a bit!! She is a beautiful girl, with amazing talent and she always smashes it! Just think they are a bit patronising!

Reactions: 26

anniemouse

VIP Member
Loved that, but they could sit down and take a dump in the middle of the dance floor and I’d love it.

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Really disappointed if this is true. I honestly think that there’s a lot of jealousy on that panel that Anton is so well liked.
Get rid of Tess should be the biggest thing they do!

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’m catching up, but it almost felt like Johannes was sabotaging their dance?! John danced really well, I’d love to dance with him! Johannes was manic 😬
Johannes makes it all about him. If there is such a thing as a ham dancer, like there is a ham actor, then he is the very definition. He is so OTT he just looks like a parody of a dancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 25