Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Shirley and her favouritism. She is the only judge who makes it clear who her fav is and who is dislikes. Dan could tit in the middle of the dance floor and she Would score him a 9.

Aj was very stiff tonight. I did not enjoy the dance (even though I love watching Kai) and i Was cringing at the lift. It annoyed me that she cried at the end as well! Nobody else who have made mistakes have cried about it.

i don’t usually vote but I voted for John as I think he really looked like he was enjoying himself. Dan needs to go as he was rubbish again.

As for Johannes out dancing John, I think loads of the pros do this. I know this will be an unpopular opinion but Nadiya has constantly been the focus esp for the rumba where Dan just shuffled back and forth. Kataya also makes it about her as does Graziano.
Exactly. Nadiya makes Dan look better than he is.
I just watched Kai throughout their dance, AJ is annoying me with her crying.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand Shirley and her favouritism. She is the only judge who makes it clear who her fav is and who is dislikes. Dan could tit in the middle of the dance floor and she Would score him a 9.

Aj was very stiff tonight. I did not enjoy the dance (even though I love watching Kai) and i Was cringing at the lift. It annoyed me that she cried at the end as well! Nobody else who have made mistakes have cried about it.

i don’t usually vote but I voted for John as I think he really looked like he was enjoying himself. Dan needs to go as he was rubbish again.

As for Johannes out dancing John, I think loads of the pros do this. I know this will be an unpopular opinion but Nadiya has constantly been the focus esp for the rumba where Dan just shuffled back and forth. Kataya also makes it about her as does Graziano.
I am not a katya fan

Hi all, hope you enjoyed the show, I’ve just caught up and it was a bit of a shocker. Daughter and I laughed about Rhys being the worst before he even started , but wow he was fab and it was a great dance. Loved Rose and Gio. Shame for John and AJ that they had a mishap in their dances but there was no way John was better than AJ. As for Dan he did very little, made mistakes and was over marked. It’s going to be interesting who is in the form two.
We then discussed Motsi’s boobs and Shirley’s boobs ‘ mummy they need some space to breathe why are the pushed together?’. ‘ Why are Motsi’s boobs so big, are they real? I kid you not I had to pause the recording and discuss boobs. I just wanted to watch it in peace with an open box of quality street.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lmao Judi is on Jonathan Ross and said she was “ready” for the strictly curse with Graz 🤣🤣🤣!!!! She’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My issue with Johannes outdancing John is that he doesn't need to...most pros are guilty of it, especially when their celeb isn't the best
But John can dance, really well, but with Jo gurning away going full pelt 150% next to him, it makes him look like he can't! If Johannes toned it down and made an effort to match John I reckon they would look excellent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
dan v aj with Dan eliminated
Thank the lord!!! Shows John has a decent vote, Rhys didn't suffer the humiliation of DO after top of leaderboard and finally.. he is gone!

OH MY GOD! the day has finally come I never thought we would see the day.. all is right in the world again
I think you need to put this in spoiler tags as it pretty much gives the game away!! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
dan v aj with Dan eliminated
Ohhh. I assume that means they nailed the lift this time! Honestly though, Dan and Nadiya had an excellent run. He improved, she came out of her shell, and they were an enjoyable partnership to watch

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.