Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, I might have thrown her one vote but not with that sobbing and 'we've worked so hard' so bloody boring.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That might not have been one of her best dances but if she gets less than dan I'm gonna be tempted to kick my tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really liked it and loved the choreography, not sure on the song matching and maybe it was slightly missing something but I wouldn’t be able to place it. I’m going to vote for her as I don’t want her to be in the dance off and she deserves to be in the final IMO and cos I don’t want Dan safe 😂

Gutted about that lift for them though!

Reactions: 3
I’d like AJ to end up in the dance off just to see that lift done properly.

Reactions: 15
Gorka pretending to be a cardboard cutout is my favourite running joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Rhys is bottom two again and Dan isn’t there is something seriously wrong with this series

Reactions: 18
Voted for John and Johannes. Think AJ and Kai have the fans to avoid DO and her crying annoyed me a bit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.