Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if it is actually better for AJ to be bottom than to be in John's position, as it seems to have activated her supporters (and there are a *lot* of 'KJ' shippers out there!

Reactions: 4
Voted Aj the crying was much but I love her so
I don't hold the crying against her as I know I'd be the exact same if I got within two feet of this show 🙈 I sympathise with her scrabbling for something to say that isn't full-on sobbing

Reactions: 19
I don't hold the crying against her as I know I'd be the exact same if I got within two feet of this show 🙈 I sympathise with her scrabbling for something to say that isn't full-on sobbing
Which is why I could never be on a reality show I would hate to cry on tv!

1. Why is Lisa Riley trying to get people to vote
2. Why Angela why?!

C84FCCD5-4DF3-4C2A-B605-27BFD936F061.jpeg

• Wow
Best dance of the night. They smashed it.
Yep absolutely the best dance of the night. Was going to vote for him 3 times until AJ cooked up. She made one mistake but Dan was just boring. I didn't really love J &J tonight either. I thought either. I thought hexwas put ofcstep for most of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Most unpredictable dance off yet? This series just got interesting again

Rhys really doesn't deserve to be in there - that was by far his best dance. I think AJ will get the votes, so I reckon Dan v John with Dan going home

Even without that lift going wrong, I thought AJ looked so nervous throughout the whole routine

Reactions: 18
I missed that! What did he say?
Tess was blithering on about how unlucky and sad it was that AJ and Kai fluffed the last lift, Craig basically said that it had gone beyond luck at this stage, and they needed to be judged on the dance they gave - sort of 'well life is often unfair darling and we only judge what we are shown' (or words to that effect).
You could tell he was irritated by Tess drivelling on inanely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
So the guy who normally provides the Bottom Two on DS can't do it tonight so I guess no spoilers till tomorrow. Argh!

Reactions: 3
Yep absolutely the best dance ofvthe night. Was goingvto vote for him 3 times until AJ cooked up. She made one mistake but Dan was just boring. I didn't really love J &J tonight either. I thought either. I thought hexwas put ofcstep for most of it.
I voted for AJ and Rhys - for her to get her out of danger and because she doesn't deserve to go out on the back of one mistake, and him because he was excellent and doesn't deserve to be in the dance off again. Not with that dance

Reactions: 5
Well, I’m gobsmacked that after disliking Rhys’s dancing all series I now think he pulled out the best dance so far this year!

I was going to give him all three votes, but at the last minute I threw one to Dan because I’m going to be very very amused if he gets through another week without being in the DO.
I used to be all about ‘vote for the best dancer’, but seeing as every ballroom dance is an American Smooth now, all the Latin looks the same, the costumes are tit, the themes are horrendous, and you get a 10 just for turning up, I couldn’t care less if the worst dancer wins. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So the guy who normally provides the Bottom Two on DS can't do it tonight so I guess no spoilers till tomorrow. Argh!
A group I am in on Facebook say they have a mole, so it's bound to get out, hopefully. Can't wait 24 hours it is so close.

Reactions: 7
Rose and Gio are so confident they will get thought they don’t even story to ask for votes .....
The Sun saying Aj and Kai confirm romance. Yes I know it’s the sun !! 🤪🤪

Reactions: 3
Did I dream it, or did Dan drop a kiss on Nadiya's shoulder just after they danced and held the final position?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.