Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Well deserved, AJ and Kai are miles better.

Sad to be seeing less of Nadiya though, one good thing about Dan is that being partnered with him has brought her out of her shell. I thought she was a bit cold and snooty before, only interested in being sexy. But she's funny and so sweet.

Reactions: 25

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
A very gracious exit from Dan. The right time for him to go, and it’s been lovely to watch someone just have so much fun dancing on Strictly as that’s what so much of the show is about. He was probably the most improved since the start too. I didn’t particularly like him beforehand - thought he was rather beige but he’s done himself no harm on Strictly at all.

So lovely seeing so much of Nadiya too - I hope she gets a good ringer next year!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
was this really the same lift they attempted last night? It looks SO different I assumed they’d changed it for the DO to avoid disaster again! How did she get it so wrong the first time around?
I thought it had been changed/simplified too, to a version of a lift they did earlier in the routine. It didn’t look like the same thing they attempted first time round.

Reactions: 24

orlyb1310

VIP Member
One year for xmas special, instead of celebs, they should get the general public to apply for the show. 6 people can be picked and they can all be partnered up and learn a dance of their choice each. Not just people with sob stories though cos I’d like a chance😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

jfletcher

VIP Member
Can Karen be the professional in the same-sex pairing next year? It could be absolute fire 🔥

(When she divorced Kevin, her whole vibe on Instagram made me think she might be coming out but that wasn’t the case; however, my bisexual self continues to admire her from afar.)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I posted an article a few months ago where Chris Kamara said he’d been training with his partner for 6 weeks before the show but then had to pull out for health reasons.

It’s a lot more contrived now - the one thing that really rips my husband’s knitting is in the VT when the contestant has to pretend it’s the first time they’re learning what dance they’re doing - he gets disproportionately annoyed by it 😂
I just hope Chris Kamara was going to dance with Janette, though it's a shame we never got Kamara-Manrara.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Leelah

Chatty Member
My bad.. was watching last weeks 🤣🤦‍♀️ what time is it starting? Thought it was live now on iPlayer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
If you look at the original one it is the same, it just went so wrong and she panicked and ended up round his neck.
🤣
If I ever find myself in an awkward situation I’m totally using that as my alibi.
“I really don’t know what happened Officer. One minute I was walking down the street minding my own business, and the next thing I knew, I panicked and ended up round his neck”.

• Haha
  • Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
Johannes has his place on the show and is generally popular but unless they recruit another Ashley Roberts style celeb that can fully match him, I think this will probably be his one and only year going really far.
[/QUOTE

He needs to learn how to contain his own dancing so his partner can shine. I honestly hope he doesn't get a celeb next year because he's consistently out danced John this series and made it all about him. He just comes across as selfish and egotistical imo.

• Angry
  • Heart

glasgow27

VIP Member
Having seen almost a full series of Johannes with John, I wonder how Catherine Tyldesley would have done with another pro. She looked like a potential journey candidate on paper but just didn't get anywhere. I take Caroline out of the equation as she was likely a difficult celeb to work with.

Johannes has his place on the show and is generally popular but unless they recruit another Ashley Roberts style celeb that can fully match him, I think this will probably be his one and only year going really far.