Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Exactly, that's how to make your children into overindulged entitled spoilt brats. Did Skanky give Mick and Rose a present? I'm guessing she wouldn't have given Z one.
Exactly why does the non birthday child need a gift?! It isn't Xmas! I even get the non birthday child a present to give the birthday one a pressie maybe I'm running their noses in it😂😂😂 I admit if there's a new baby and I'm taking a pressie for the new child I will take the other child a bag of sweets but that's as far as I'd go 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice Leighton's hair change colour between stories. Stop filtering kids ffs
Don’t understand why Dove pay her to advertise for them. Funny how when she is paid to promote Dove and body positivity she doesn’t use a filter. The rest of the time she filters herself and her kids. She should be dropped from their campaign in all honesty.

• Angry

marypoppins21

Why is she pretending she’s hungover when she doesn’t drink & staying out till 8pm has tipped her over the edge?! God it’s so boring & don’t get me started on calling Roess rosy bleeding posy! 🤮

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
You ‘avin a larf Stace?! ‘Trying to make the best decisions in our budget’ 🤨 you got a fucking free kitchen out of Wren!!!!!
Well when she says ‘trying to make the best decisions in our budget’ what she actually means is ‘trying to see how much we can cadge, cajole, persuade and generally push the boundaries that Wren has given us to get the biggest and best kitchen possible without laying out a single penny of our (un)hard earned cash!’ 🤦‍♀️🙀

Getting things for nowt is hard work y’know; I don’t think people appreciate just what a pain in the arse mentioning Wren every time to want to show off about your new kitchen is! Plus you have to put up with things like the wrong colour washing machine for weeks on end. 😖 People think they have it easy but oh no, oh wait… 😳

😉😆

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Looks like her hairs fake too ! Wondered how someone who eats so badly and doesn’t take care of her hair could have such long hair !
So many posts on her hairdressers page of her doing her make up and dying Stacey’s hair funny how she doesn’t show that and makes out she does it all herself
Yet more lies and fakery
53CF81BA-E39A-44ED-89DF-96964DEC83A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
If your ‘friend’ showed up at 9/10pm or whatever time it was meant to be, you would tell them to fuck off 😂 They never seem to do anything at normal times, it’s weird.

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Leightons stepMum seems lovely. He’s fully included in all the family photos and it’s clear she loves him like her own. I bet he gets proper stability at their home unlike Stacey’s where he’s left to fall asleep in his uniform..

In fact looking at the stepmums insta it makes the whole “what’s a sister” post even stupider.. it’s clear he loves his first little sister 🥰

elizalou1985

Chatty Member
This aga competition she stumbled upon on Instagram whilst having a stalk….you have to follow Stacey to enter 🧐🧐

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
Literally no clue what you are talking about.
And where did I say 'so many' gifts.
When my kids were younger the birthday one got their presents and the other one got a token gift..nothing expensive.
Get off your high horse fgs
Why get another child a token gift when it’s not their day? I just don’t understand it

• Heart

Loopy83

VIP Member
She moans so much everytime she HAS to go away for work. I know most of us miss our kids if we are away but she bring paid thousands for a couple of days work and she comes across so ungrateful. You want thr life them your gonna have to work for it.
Quit moaning stace.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’m so glad she didn’t win. I just know if she had one of those BAFTA awards she’d find a way to get in loads of her IG stories like she does with that bloody Tap to Tidy book. She’d have to remind us all constantly about it, and we’d then get Stacey Solomon’s Stage School.

Posting the comments of commiserations is really tacky too, most people either say nothing or respectfully congratulate whoever won in their category.

Reactions: 24

Patrick Star

Wouldn’t it be a coincidence if her swimwear drops just when the pool is finished. Maybe it’s done but she’s saving her prerecords as it’s just meant to be 😜
It'll be no coincidence, she'll use it as location for her shoot and therefore make all the work she's had done on the pool tax deductible!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oooooh the temptation to write a real description of the hell hole that ‘Pickle Cottage’ has been turned into including of course the bits she’s missed in her montage! 🤔

Highlights include the Jurassic bathroom with the added attraction of not one but two ‘steps of doom’ waiting to maim you or cause you injury as you get yourself clean. Continuing on the bathroom theme leads us to the mermaid bathroom complete with shower gel in a reused perfume bottle ready to slip and slide out of your soapy hands to fall on the tiled floor, smash and cut your feet to shreds. 🤦‍♀️

Moving on there’s the mystical kitchen with no one really knowing what the layout is like as Stacey has never revealed anything but a disjointed look around. One thing we have seen is the joys of the dining table where you can choose exactly where exactly you want to be squished into with two lucky diners being jammed either against the window or up next to the roaring hot Aga. 🙀

Funnily enough she’s also neglected to mention the annexe where Zach and Leighton are banished as it seems the main family home is reserved for Stacey’s new perfect nuclear family only. At least they get a mention though as poor Harry’s just ceased to exist at all in her special little world, snide cow she is. I don’t care how difficult his mum supposedly makes it or how hard she finds it, he’s Joe’s son and she could feign she gives a shit and at least name him but oh no, she just ignores him completely... 😖

Good old Stacey eh? Working to her budget and renovating that house single handedly at the same time as being a busy working mum, how does she do it all eh? Oh wait, she doesn’t does she! 😉🤭😆

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Hang on… she wants people to pay for a book showing the ‘work’ she’s done on the house when they’ve already seen it all on her IG anyway?

Her huns can just flick through her highlights for free and without wasting paper and ink ffs… 😭

• Haha