Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused - the kids are on the bed. Does she have a bath in her bedroom? šŸ¤®
Oh yes, she has a bath in her bedroom!

I mean, why ever not? Surely youā€™re like me in when I take a bath I donā€™t just gather up my other half and the kids but also give a quick ring round the in laws and other rellies just in case they want to come round for an audience with me in the buff having a good old wash. Iā€™ve found itā€™s especially popular when Iā€™m shaving my legs and the such, sometimes they even pass round the popcorn. #qualityfamilytime šŸ˜‰šŸ¤­šŸ˜†

Theyā€™re not normal, the lot of them, not normal I tell you! šŸ˜³šŸ™€šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know she said she was getting a shallow splash area for the kids. Looks like the waterline will come up to where Iā€™ve drawn the pink lines. Is it just me or is she creating a death trap for non swimmers? The surface of the splash areas suddenly narrows because of the curves of the original pool so if Rex was running or Rose was crawling they could drop straight into the deeper parts.
I wonder was the design part of the dispute with the original pool company

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I know she said she was getting a shallow splash area for the kids. Looks like the waterline will come up to where Iā€™ve drawn the pink lines. Is it just me or is she creating a death trap for non swimmers? The surface of the splash areas suddenly narrows because of the curves of the original pool so if Rex was running or Rose was crawling they could drop straight into the deeper parts.
Itā€™s a very odd layout. Donā€™t even get me started on Rex apparently wanting to go to the puddle in itā€¦..he could fall over the edge in seconds and crack his head open when itā€™s not full, then drown once itā€™s filled. Should have either done it properly or filled it it

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes I thought that too. You canā€™t make it around the perimeter of the pool on the shallow bit. It would be better if it gradually got deeper, not just a massive drop off!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ the splash bit is a joke I thought that was a little sit down bit to climatise to the water before jumping in

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Guys if you donā€™t mind being traumatised go over to Papa Solomons Insta and check out his latest photoshoot. Itā€™s equal parts cringe and creepy šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ the splash bit is a joke I thought that was a little sit down bit to climatise to the water before jumping in
Even if it was it would be lethal for the kids with the uneven design, if they tripped on the little raised edge thereā€™s a drop straight into deep water. The only safe parts are the corners

Reactions: 6
To be fair I donā€™t think she scrubs her flaps. She just sit in there with a load of leaves and petals and claims to be clean
Very true šŸ¤£
Still, Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s naked and therefore the rat is out along with the droopy poopies.
No wonder Mick has an obsession with ā€œboobiesā€ and Leighton is definitely too old to see his mother in the nude.
bleeping freak show.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Even if it was it would be lethal for the kids with the uneven design, if they tripped on the little raised edge thereā€™s a drop straight into deep water. The only safe parts are the corners
thinking about it Iā€™d prob die as well Iā€™m so clumsy

The only way that pool would be safe for children would be if they had a netted wall along the paddle bit like you get in sea pools in Australia etc. But she wonā€™t do that

• Sad
That splash part is dangerous one slip and they are in the deep bit, I can't imagine there being a fence as there is a cover going over unless she can put it in a remove each time, it's very deep for a family pool

• Sad

Because it's all one colour it looks all in one ifyswim. I would have tiled the walk area a different colour.
But the water may help. not sure.

Anyway, swimming pools and toddlers/babies do not go together.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My son is 9 so Iā€™m guessing a similar age to Leighton?
In the last year heā€™s started knocking before he comes in my room incase Iā€™m getting dressedā€¦ I havenā€™t told him to, thatā€™s his choice. He absolutely doesnā€™t want to see me naked (obviously!) and Iā€™m absolutely on board with that!
What a strange set up! Im sure if there was an absolute emergency and he had to run in while I was getting changed or in the bath, he would be ok with that but thereā€™s not a chance in hell he would come and play in a room while I was naked!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
As she worked her way down the stairs all I could think of was:

Full moon šŸŒ•
Half moon šŸŒ—
Total eclipse! šŸŒ‘šŸ˜³

šŸ¤­šŸ˜†
Younger
To be fair I donā€™t think she scrubs her flaps. She just sit in there with a load of leaves and petals and claims to be clean
Shes calls them her thrush baths šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

My son is 9 so Iā€™m guessing a similar age to Leighton?
In the last year heā€™s started knocking before he comes in my room incase Iā€™m getting dressedā€¦ I havenā€™t told him to, thatā€™s his choice. He absolutely doesnā€™t want to see me naked (obviously!) and Iā€™m absolutely on board with that!
What a strange set up! Im sure if there was an absolute emergency and he had to run in while I was getting changed or in the bath, he would be ok with that but thereā€™s not a chance in hell he would come and play in a room while I was naked!
Yeah my 2 deffo don't wanna see me either šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I havenā€™t watched but is she in the bath while theyā€™re all in there? Is it normal to be scrubbing your muff out in front of your kids?
She takes after dirty Dave clearly, bloody weirdos the lot of them.
Not really no šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I feel I have an irrational dislike of this emoji she always usesā€¦ šŸ™„ I assume itā€™s like overwhelmed tears of joy. Itā€™s just so, so irritating to me!
I'm sure she is meaning to use the other one but is a stupid idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She knew exactly what she was doing. Put it away Stacey no one wants to see your arse hole
Made black and white cus she painted the stairs weeks ago and knows the tattle detectives will spot it more like , been a bit quiet in the press over the last couple of days so she needes something doe them to pick up on again šŸ™„ same as the 'flaps' comment, "ohhh silly me" she will be posting later !!šŸ˜”Shes such an embarrassment with her gross fat ass in everyone's face!! Nobody actually wants to see it you sad cow!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.