Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she didn’t win. I just know if she had one of those BAFTA awards she’d find a way to get in loads of her IG stories like she does with that bloody Tap to Tidy book. She’d have to remind us all constantly about it, and we’d then get Stacey Solomon’s Stage School.

Posting the comments of commiserations is really tacky too, most people either say nothing or respectfully congratulate whoever won in their category.

Reactions: 24
I’m so glad she didn’t win, can just imagine her bragging about it whilst she has food in her gob & it going everywhere or with a cup of tea then smiling like a berk with her eyes all squinty & her teeth on show.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
God love her, she’s like myself, not a natural model and she doesn’t know how to pose It’s atrocious. It’s not put on, the smile is but the posture is awful. The baby shower ones were awful, trying to cup the bump but looked like she needed a wee. Hate to be bitchy but The wedding photos won’t be good. This is how’s she’s made her money though, so normal like the rest of us !

Reactions: 7
After seeing the spectacle of Stacey devouring (I was going to say ‘eating’ but that seemed far too genteel to adequately describe that hot mess! 😳😬) I was troubled for the rest of the evening as she reminded me of something but I couldn’t think what… 🤔

Then all of a sudden this morning it came to me, she’s only part human, part giant bullfrog! 🤭😆

2AEAACE7-4124-41AC-A9BB-483CC98A5909.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s all class, isn’t she?
Pair of peasants. No standards or decorum whatsoever. Haven’t got a brain cell between them. God only knows why people employ them. They’re just lucky that is all. Her whole persona makes me cringe. The stupid grin, voice, posture. Pathetic

• Sad
Reactions: 20
You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God love her, she’s like myself, not a natural model and she doesn’t know how to pose It’s atrocious. It’s not put on, the smile is but the posture is awful. The baby shower ones were awful, trying to cup the bump but looked like she needed a wee. Hate to be bitchy but The wedding photos won’t be good. This is how’s she’s made her money though, so normal like the rest of us !
They'll never be good with her ugly mug on them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s all an act. She wants to appear as the goofy loveable pair. Ridiculous
Saw her on Celebrity Gogglebox nasty piece of work having a go at Joe because the football was on, her smile, talking through her smile, she is one big fake can't stand the cow.....

Reactions: 15
The shop where she's getting her wedding dress from have posted these pics! So she must have got her outfit from them! No wonder it looks like a wedding dress 🙄
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a bridal jumpsuit sort of thing. I liked the outfit but not on her. It emphasised her hips too much. Plus her hair colour is awful. Joe is proof you can’t polish a turd

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where's Joe's ginger hair gone he looks like he's got an afro now?! Did the hair transplant put the wrong type of hair in? Or has he got the wrong tuopee

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The shop where she's getting her wedding dress from have posted these pics! So she must have got her outfit from them! No wonder it looks like a wedding dress 🙄
I bet when she got them to do her wedding dress she was like 'oh I need an outfit for another event' and tapped them up for this too. She's never one to waste an opportunity or spend money where she doesn't have to!

Reactions: 17
Well that was a big fat let down, lol like somone mentioned earlier is Christmas pudding gate all over again 😆😆
I didnt even see any evidence of her even being there except the cheese board pics posted here, she wasn't even on the invite 😆😆😆
She definitely left strait after too so I'd say she wasnt even asked to the after party, she really does think shes something special but the pair of them are desperate wanna be zzelebraties 😆😆
You watch her use the excuse that she wanted to rush home to her precious Roess,who shes never left with anyone before, blaaa blaaa blaaa 😏😏
She said their nana was looking after them so wonder if it was at their home or were they off on a sleep over ???
She also loving the ' ohh I thought you'd got married' attention, what awfall pictures they are going to be if that was anything to go by! 😆 stace go have smiling lessons before you get married,
Let's hope Joe's got a differant wig too by then,😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.