Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
"Non-alcoholic hangover", does it make you a better person than those of us who do like a drink now and then Stacey? She thinks she's so high and mighty!

Mad Mick swinging around on that chair right next to Rose in that wicker basket! Jesus Wept, she does it for attention I'm sure. She's probably been busy loading him up on sugar this morning so that he could perform for that!

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Rex in on Leighton’s birthday I see? Looks like a brand new kit but wouldn't get leighton one a while back! Why does it matter if Rex wanted to play football?! You didn't need to mention that on a post for leighton

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Star15sh

VIP Member
Why would anyone buy a book on how to decorate pickle cottage? Unless you have your own pickle cottage...it's like buying a car manual when you haven't got a car!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Not related to any of your comments but I’m new here never wrote anything ever! But I’ve followed Stacey for a number of years and always thought she seemed like a genuine mum however fast forward to now I had to unfollow! I’ve had 2 friends meet her in person and say she is the most awful human 🙃
Thinks she very entitled and thinks her childrens shite doesn’t stink!! She’s that parent that lets her kids do ANYTHING she’s been so rude to staff at places she’s stayed! Big fat unfollow and disliking from me!

i have a story but aren’t allowed to say as it’s be too bate but she’s really not all she makes out to be that’s for sure! The genuine mum act is all a facade🙃
You cannae post and not spill the tea hen so aye nae debates

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
There's something so passive aggressive about that stuffing a mcds in her face in the car home. She 100% left early because a) the programme didn't win and b) there was no more free food and drink/no one invited her to an after party.

I'm sure she will make a whole thing about rushing home to her pickles :sick: which all the sheeps will love, but its bollocks, she's not interesting or talented enough to have any place at the BAFTAs and she bloody well knows it 😂😂

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Why did she ask a small business if she could buy something from them? I don't ask if I can buy I just put my order through. Am I doing it wrong... do we have to ask permission now?

• Haha

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
Came on here to say this. Ffs you know where you live...we all know its called Pickle Cottage. Ifs pathetic. Like those people who get their own name tattoed on themselves.
Either we are getting a home range called Pickle Cottage what is the point?
Pickle cottage isn’t even a cute name either .. pickles stink then again suppose it suits them well

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
They look like a pair of meth-addicted prostitutes
In all honestly though if you just look at that photo and try and forget you know who and what they are, well, it’s a fair point! 😳🤭

Let’s face it, you’re certainly not going to think ‘oooooh there’s a millionaire TV personality and her successful small businesswoman sister’ are you? More likely to be checking for your purse and making sure that your bag’s zipped up properly! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Anyone that buys a book from someone who uses the wrong type of paint regularly, does zero prep & does a shit job most of the time needs to give their heads a serious wobble.
I can’t understand why people are so obsessed with this family.

redstraw16

VIP Member
“My sister’s come round to help me label the pasta cupboard”

She makes it sound like a complex task that she needs supervision with 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

marypoppins21

A - FUCKING -TEA-LIGHT!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡 as a parent I have a selection of shitty candles I keep just cos I might need them or forget!! Knobhead!!

• Angry

marypoppins21

I shouldn’t really give a toss, it doesn’t affect me & it’s not relevant to my world but I’m so sad for Leighton. I could never really dislike a child because I’m an adult & like to think a reasonable person but Rex, BECAUSE of Stacey gets on my bloody nerves. It’s not cute or funny Stacey!! He’s a bloody pest!

• Sad

bamboo98

VIP Member
All of her shit diy was for the book. Then she got the experts in. Like what happened in the black bathroom.
She knew exactly what she was doing to make more ££

• Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Is it me or does Roess’s incredibly unsafe looking crib of doom also seem to double as the washing basket? Tbh it’s probably a better use for it! 🤭😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
Wearing cream/white (I’m colour blind haha), climbs in among the weeds for a photo. Makes sense I suppose 😂

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Gungy cow, do we really need to see hair in the sink? Who doesn't rinse it away as they go along anyway? Does that mean that they haven't used those sinks to brush their teeth / wash today?

• Sick