Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like workman ‘Steve’ is the only person in that house with a modicum of common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The most recent video of Rex with the spider is so fake imo, it's like he has been told what to say because it's so robotic!
How damaging I mean come on people make fun of this child over his behaviour but if this is all fake and attention seeking on her part how weird is that for him to be honest shes getting worse its like shes been locked up far too much in that bloody cottage and its sent her crazy 🤪

I have visions of her barking her orders, carefully positioning everyone into her desired ‘vision’!

‘Right Leighton, you’re down the end, nope you’re awake so remember; eyes and teeth; big smiles! Zach, you curl up here, you’re pretending to be asleep. Yes, I know it’s next to my bum but it won’t be for long, enough of your cheek Zach, just do it!

Rexy, you come up here and cuddle in next to mummy with your bottle. Yes, we’re playing the sleeping game again so don’t open your eyes until mummy says so, ok? Now Joe if you just lay Roess down on my chest and position the blanket and then get yourself up that step ladder and let’s get a quick pic showing the world just how relaxed and natural we are on a Sunday night!’ 😳😖

🤭😆
😂😂😂

I've got a question has anyone ever bought any of her clothes etc ? Just curious come on be honest 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There's so many excellent women doing DIY on insta and actually give informative tutorials & info on how to do stuff and yet all this bint does is steal tools off the workmen and has a go and suddenly she's qualified for a Book.

You can tell that workman on her stories was already sick of her tit. I don't even think I could put up with her for the £££

When she says ‘I really can’t wait to hear what you think’ what she actually means is ‘I really can’t wait to get it out on sale as all you gullible idiots who are convinced that I’m your friend will absolutely lap it up and fill my bank account ready for me to spend on botching up a load more projects within the interior designer’s nightmare that is Pickle Cottage’. 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's so many excellent women doing DIY on insta and actually give informative tutorials & info on how to do stuff and yet all this bint does is steal tools off the workmen and has a go and suddenly she's qualified for a Book.

You can tell that workman on her stories was already sick of her tit. I don't even think I could put up with her for the £££
Their also much more relatable and spending on things we can probably afford to be honest I couldn't get over the cereal dispenser or whatever their called its like shes constantly thinking about what she can buy next 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8

She’s insulting people that have trained to do these jobs. I’ve stuck a plaster on my child it doesn’t make me a doctor. She’s evidently a qualified brick layer/ plasterer/ interior designer based on doing sonething badly for 5 minutes.

• Sad
Wasnt it supernanny or somebody else who pointed out that the bathroom step Stacey had produced was dangerous, slippery and sharp? Stacey does these things just for the gram, providing content and engagement and the occasional aff link to products used and the hope she makes it into the tabloids. She’s so FAKE just like her veneers.

Get out is she having those crap fake bricks on her firepit thingy in the garden. Surely it would be easier to have, oh I don’t know, real bricks?

asfor her being a liability, it’s about time somebody told her that.

Reactions: 16
Someone tell Stacey one of her eyelashes fell off
Are u talking about the one on his forehead or the one in the box? Lol

Yeah it's like he's trying to remember and her crap acting, poor boy. Even if it is real why did she need to film it poor boy the phone is literally stuck in his face
I know. And only reason I thought this is fake is because on many occasions iv got my 4year old daughter sending WhatsApp voicenotes to family members in birthdays ect and we literally need to re record about 5 times before she gets it 🤣🤭 and sounds like she's concentrating so hard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasnt it supernanny or somebody else who pointed out that the bathroom step Stacey had produced was dangerous, slippery and sharp? Stacey does these things just for the gram, providing content and engagement and the occasional aff link to products used and the hope she makes it into the tabloids. She’s so FAKE just like her veneers.
yes jo frost🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The workmen look so pissed off with her recording them, suppose I would be the same, trying to do a job then a stupid moo shoves a phone in your face, laughing like a hyena & showing off, duck sake just leave them the duck alone to do their job!

Reactions: 18
How long before dirty Dave is selling the garden furniture, either skanky will sneak a new set in and completly ignore that we don’t see it. Or it won’t be the right colour and some company that “she works” with will give her a new 1🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How damaging I mean come on people make fun of this child over his behaviour but if this is all fake and attention seeking on her part how weird is that for him to be honest shes getting worse its like shes been locked up far too much in that bloody cottage and its sent her crazy 🤪

😂😂😂

I've got a question has anyone ever bought any of her clothes etc ? Just curious come on be honest 😁
I would love to know of anyone ever bought her infamous 'family and fakes forever' jumper.

When/where was this?? 😱
Old house, not long before she moved she had a swing chair put on the loving room and screwed it into the ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good man Steve, saying what every other tradesman has wanted to say. You can tell by his face he’s had enough and she’s been at it loads.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How are they all sitting on the seats she just powerwashed this afternoon..??? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Need to catch up but

1. Why are her kids up till 10 gahhh it’s so annoying
2. Christ not a pickle cottage book spare us

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She is such a pretentious bleep using the 🥺because her son wants to make hot chocolate.

That’s the emoji I use when my mum sends me photos of my grandad that passed away 20 years ago which is a appropriate emoji.
What the duck is wrong with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So, that’s the Zach box ticked, what else are we missing? Hmmmmm, we haven’t been to visit poor dear Theo for a while have we? Oh and what about the glasses she told us the optician said she HAD to wear else her eyes would fall out or summit previously; they soon went the way of the world didn’t they? 🤔🤭

I reckon if we just come up with a little list for Stacey she should be able to come up with the goods in the next few days, not that she reads Tattle of course! 👋😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.