Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, apparently the initials of Rose Opal Esmè Solomon Swash spells ROSES, I kid you not! We’re being good really, just spelling her name correctly! 🤭🤦‍♀️😆
I always thought you were mocking SS the way she pronounces Rose :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’ll probably photograph that too 🤢🤣
Don’t give him ideas; could you imagine the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots?! 😳🙀

Still, it might make a welcome change from the five hundred moon photos he subjects people to on a nightly basis. Having that pop up as I have a quick scroll through Instagram with my morning coffee brings me right back to Stacey painting those stairs all over again! Full moon… 🌕
😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t give him ideas; could you imagine the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots?! 😳🙀

Still, it might make a welcome change from the five hundred moon photos he subjects people to on a nightly basis. Having that pop up as I have a quick scroll through Instagram with my morning coffee brings me right back to Stacey painting those stairs all over again! Full moon… 🌕
😉😆
I'd rather see the moon than his “boudoir” shots 🤢

Reactions: 8
So she spelt Exeter wrong last week, then spelt it right then last night spelt it wrong again 🤦🏼‍♀️ Make ya mind up Stace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes please tell us 😁
Oh I can’t actually remember exactly now, but his face looked so unimpressed he wasn’t humouring her at all and she said “Steve wants me to leave him alone” or “he’s sick of me” and Steve was like “yea please do” That’s not it exactly but something like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I can’t actually remember exactly now, but his face looked so unimpressed he wasn’t humouring her at all and she said “Steve wants me to leave him alone” or “he’s sick of me” and Steve was like “yea please do” That’s not it exactly but something like that.
Exactly this ..his face absolutely said go away ! She did one of those weird embarrassing cackles but he definitely wasn't laughing....it must be a massive kick in the nuts for all those tradesman who have put up with her interrupting and constantly touching things and wanting to play about whilst they are trying to work, thinking it was all innocent when the whole time old sneaky Stace was using them ..all for the sole purpose of cashing in with her DIY book !

• Sad
Reactions: 11
After seeing Hinch give an update on her indoor pantry I suddenly realised that we haven’t seen much of Stacey’s scabby outbuilding filled with the the grotty old cabinets that dodgy Dave cobbled together, sorry I mean pantry, for a while! 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she’s giving the family of mice a chance to settle in before she fills it full of dried goods and other wonderful food sources for the wildlife of the area to graze on! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor man 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's finally worked out how to spell Exeter I see. It's almost as if she spelt it incorrectly on purpose so that people would message her to keep her engagement up whilst she wasn't posting 🤥🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Here's an idea, instead of filming your dog repeatedly licking the baby, who isn't enjoying it, put the phone down and stop it yourself instead of just saying 'Teddyyyyy' over and over?
Idiot.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is what you see as a cute Instagram story worth your baby being distressed Stace??!!! ....Evidently yes it is 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Don’t know about you but I really don’t find it funny when my baby is clearly distressed by the dog licking her. Tell Teddy no and stop reinforcing this behaviour ! She looks like she’s about to cry !
If you’re an adult and you want to let your dog lick you all over, fair play to you, crack on. If you’re an adult and you’re watching your dog lick your baby all over, to which your baby is clearly feeling unhappy about, then here’s a thought Stacey, perhaps you should stop him, rather than just film it whilst bleating ‘Teddy, Teddy’ ineffectually. 🤨

Sometimes I really do wonder what’s more important; her children’s comfort and happiness or content for Instagram? 🤷‍♀️😳😖

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.