Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going on like SHE is up for a bafta,its actually the TV baftas not the actual BAFTA awards😆😆😆 and what's she going on about waiting 13 yrs for it when 'sort ya life out' has only had 1 series 😆😆😆
She keeps saying I can’t believe ‘I’VE been nominated’ and ‘thank you for helping ME get here’ but well, it’s not about her! Gwyneth Paltrow made less fuss about her Oscar and that actually was hers! 😆

I have visions of if God forbid they did win (please, please say they don’t 🙏🤞) the sheep going off it because they’ll announce the people who are actually nominated and not Stacey. They’ll be full of righteous indignation with ‘why didn’t they call Stacey’s name’ and ‘that should be just Stacey’s award’! 😳🤦‍♀️

It’ll be like the ‘You’ Magazine/Christmas pudding saga all over again! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I also really like her outfit, all the detailing on the top is gorgeous & if she gets hot it’s still a nice jumpsuit underneath. It definitely could’ve been a wedding outfit though!

Reactions: 9
I also really like her outfit, all the detailing on the top is gorgeous & if she gets hot it’s still a nice jumpsuit underneath. It definitely could’ve been a wedding outfit though!
Sorry, I think she looks bloody awful. Just like the chav she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She keeps saying I can’t believe ‘I’VE been nominated’ and ‘thank you for helping ME get here’ but well, it’s not about her! Gwyneth Paltrow made less fuss about her Oscar and that actually was hers! 😆

I have visions of if God forbid they did win (please, please say they don’t 🙏🤞) the sheep going off it because they’ll announce the people who are actually nominated and not Stacey. They’ll be full of righteous indignation with ‘why didn’t they call Stacey’s name’ and ‘that should be just Stacey’s award’! 😳🤦‍♀️

It’ll be like the ‘You’ Magazine/Christmas pudding saga all over again! 🤭
Is it on TV??? I must go and take a look just to see her name not even mentioned,and the bottles of champagne in front of them for them NOT to drink! 😆😆
Seriously tho if she intends to smile like she has on these pictures at her wedding it will be so bloddy sad , we have all seen photos of her smiling without closing her eyes so she needs to bloddy grow up and stop acting like shes full of botox, unless that's what is actually wrong with the slitty eye fake grin!!!😱😱 has she mentioned botox????😱😱

Reactions: 8
Oh for duck sake her and Swash are on the Baftas stories. Eating a cheeseboard on the red carpet for some reason. She tried to break a bit in half on the board and knocked another bit to the ground leaving Joe to pick it off the floor. No apology, no attempt to pick it up, nothing. And she looks like tit because there's no filter on 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh for duck sake her and Swash are on the Baftas stories. Eating a cheeseboard on the red carpet for some reason. She tried to break a bit in half on the board and knocked another bit to the ground leaving Joe to pick it off the floor. No apology, no attempt to pick it up, nothing. And she looks like tit because there's no filter on 😂😂
Why is Tango even there?? More to the point why is she even there?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

They didn’t win 😜
That’s made my day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Joe sticking his finger in the brie 🤢 and Stacey breaking a bit of cheese in half and putting the bit she didn't eat back on the board for someone else.....no manners.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
After all that faff and carry on and hearing nothing but ‘BAFTA this’ and ‘BAFTA that’ for the last few days, now they haven’t won ‘BAFTA’ will be a dirty word in the Swollomon household and it will be like it never happened! Mind I can’t say I’m sorry, she would have been utterly unbearable if it had. 😖

Well that or she’ll suddenly remember that it wasn’t her nominated after all so technically she didn’t not win! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a pair of bleeping pigs 🐷 I can’t believe he actually just stuck his finger in the Brie. Money really can’t buy class or manners.
She looks rough. I'm so happy she didn't win, she will be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will the BAFTAs be mentioned again or just brushed under the carpet. Her sister is saying that she has worked hard and deserves her nomination yet Stacey isn’t nominated 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely that person that would wear white to someone else’s wedding!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Haha love seeing her without a filter , she is so rough looking for someone her age her cigarette habit has aged her 10 years.

Reactions: 17
Anyone noticed best bud Sopha has been awfully quiet today? 🤭
She's probably seething no one invites her to the BAFTAs! Thing is, Stacey really didn't need to be there either, the fact she's attended and made such a thing of it is a bit sad.

The dress looks unnecessarily like a wedding dress, and she makes it look cheap and tit.

As for her and Tanjo stuffing their faces, words fail me. So classless!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Eating like a bloody horse talking with her mouth full her manners are disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.