Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that disgusting! She wouldn’t let Zach, Leighton and Rex lick the baby all over so why is it ok for the dog to do
And I’m assuming the boys wouldn’t have licked their own bumholes minutes prior to licking the baby either so why let the dog, who almost certainly has??

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Now I don’t wish to be a pedant here but I think you’ll find it’s Esmè! 😳🤦‍♀️

Yes, yes, whilst most people wishing for it to be pronounced Ez-may would use your (and most would argue the correct) spelling, wanting to be a little different Stacey (I would say and Joe but, well let’s face it, Joe wouldn’t really have had a look in on choosing the second coming/first female born in the world’s names) decided to spell it Esmè, so technically it should be pronounced Ez-meh! 😖🤭

Oh and when I say wanting to be a little different, well I suppose it could be that, but more than likely it’s ignorance or a typo however once you’ve made a mistake and plastered it all over both Instagram and official documentation, well you either gotta go with it or lose face and correct yourself, sucking up the backlash of your error. As we know all too well Stacey Solomon is never wrong and so Ez-meh it is! 😉😆
Well however its pronounced both her and mad mick will always be known as R Swash 😆😆😆😆😆 something their parents definitely dont do very often 😆😆😆

Don’t know about you but I really don’t find it funny when my baby is clearly distressed by the dog licking her. Tell Teddy no and stop reinforcing this behaviour ! She looks like she’s about to cry !
That's is then,she knows teddy's giving her a wash tonight so she doesnt need to😣😣

Last edited:
  • Haha
"Ohhh what am I like ,I cant even put my montage together cus I keep crying "
It's ok skanky we know you need to wait just a little bit longer to get as much engagement at possible,
Its only a stupid slob the builder book anyway!!! Now your like a DIY expert and all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Within our budget.
duck off you head, you wouldn’t know a strict budget if it jumped up and smacked you in your face.
Not to mention all the freebies they got that the average, hardworking person doesn’t get.

I didn’t see the end. Book announcement incoming in a few mins?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Within our budget.
duck off you head, you wouldn’t know a strict budget if it jumped up and smacked you in your face.
Not to mention all the freebies they got that the average, hardworking person doesn’t get.

I didn’t see the end. Book announcement incoming in a few mins?
She saying that as hinch is spending money like she's billionaire lol

Bet we are wiating till 7 for the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well however its pronounced both her and mad mick will always be known as R Swash 😆😆😆😆😆 something their parents definitely dont do very often 😆😆😆

That's is then,she knows teddy's giving her a wash tonight so she doesnt need to😣😣
[/QUOT

Hahaha I didn't get it at first but then read it out loud...Arse Wash 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It explains why she started displaying her crappy old book a few weeks ago 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely disgusting 🤢. That poor baby. She should be ashamed of herself not only to film it but to actually let that happen in the first place. It would literally only take a second for that dog to start biting her.

• Angry
I always found it strange she never made an Insta home account for ‘Pickle Cottage’. Now it makes sense. She gets stuff for free/gifted anyway from her regular insta account so the book will bring in more money than a home account would have 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Really irks me that she drags these announcements out. Just bleeping admit that you're not posting until 7pm prime time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Ohhh what am I like ,I cant even put my montage together cus I keep crying "
It's ok skanky we know you need to wait just a little bit longer to get as much engagement at possible,
Its only a stupid slob the builder book anyway!!! Now your like a DIY expert and all 🙄
Slob the builder 😂😂.

Waiting to reveal at 7 as always. Despite the fact we all worked it out days ago 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is such a caant! I mean her whole life and family is prostituted for likes and engagement, what kind of selfish biatch is she....... Pfft.

Reactions: 17
All of her tit diy was for the book. Then she got the experts in. Like what happened in the black bathroom.
She knew exactly what she was doing to make more ££

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hopefully anyone who got the first book will know how shite it was and not go anywhere near this one.

I mean the majority of her audience aren't going to be living in cottages with an extra annexe and swimming pool so most of the things she's done won't be useful.

Reactions: 17
I hope she includes the tip to paint your bathroom floor black and then pay professionals to come in and fit a new floor and bathroom in later on. Such a fab diy tip ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.