Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you're giving them too much credit. She doesnt give a duck what theyre upto in the annexe to hire a nanny, plus can they afford a nanny? I don't think they make 'nanny' money but that said, I didn't think they would make cleaner money either!
Nannies aren't really on a good wage just average unless they are from the palce the Royal nannies come from then that's when they get expensive! There are regular everyday families that hire a nanny as it ends up cheaper then nursery places if they have a few children nursery age! They can definitely afford cleaners too

Reactions: 8
Cleaners aren't expensive, I pay mine £15ph, which is average for my area. She can also definitely afford a nanny, in fact it makes financial sense for someone with multiple children who doesn't work 9-5 to have a nanny rather than nursery and childminders.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh interesting! Was she on her own or with the family?
Rex, Leighton and one of her sisters girls

edit: just checked a photo I took and she’s wearing the same clothes too so she isn’t posting a pre-record. Strange thing to lie about

• Haha
I've been off this thread for a while... Who's Mandy??
Been wondering the same

I think you're giving them too much credit. She doesnt give a duck what theyre upto in the annexe to hire a nanny, plus can they afford a nanny? I don't think they make 'nanny' money but that said, I didn't think they would make cleaner money either!
She can afford a nanny, but I think she'd be too tight to pay for one. I agree that she doesn't give a tit about the older two.

Reactions: 10
Buying the stuff foe her moon tray but the looks of it! Copying hinch with he play trays
Yea definitely only copying hinch with the sensory playtray, and the mention of never playing with anything except their sex swing ,but even the tray was colourless tho, Let's make it a grey space theme so your eyes dont go into shock at the bright colours 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've been off this thread for a while... Who's Mandy??
Joe did an interview and a woman was in the background just staring and then she tried to creep out of the shot but it was so obvious. Joe said that’s mandy and so we assume mandy is the nanny / cleaner / house keeper etc.

• Haha
Oh dear, poor Label Lady; ‘One day I’ll be the pretty one’ she laments when she realises she bears more than a passing resemblance to Borat. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but sorry Jemma, I think you’ve left it a bit late for that! Any chance she had of growing into her looks is long gone I’d say! 🤦‍♀️😳🤭

Still at least she’s finally starting to repay Stacey for all the free advertisement she’s provided her business over the years by coming to help sticker up the pasta cupboard. I’ve obviously missed something as I assumed that it would be the simplest of tasks merely entailing clagging some sticky labels on the front of glass jars but Stacey’s clearly felt the need to get labelling extraordinaire Jemma in to do the job. Well that or she’s confident that bossy know-it-all Jemma won’t be able to help herself taking over and so she’ll end up having to do nothing at all! 🤷‍♀️😆

Call me a cynic but I can’t think it’s a totally altruistic move on Jemma’s part though; she knows every time Stacey features her wares that the sheep will come flocking wanting to pay hand over fist for her pointless stickers so they can tell all their gormless friends ‘and these are the same labels that Stacey has in Pickle Cottage!’ 😳😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“My sister’s come round to help me label the pasta cupboard”

She makes it sound like a complex task that she needs supervision with 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“My sister’s come round to help me label the pasta cupboard”

She makes it sound like a complex task that she needs supervision with 🤣🤣
I mean in the world at the moment out of everything going on these really are ground breaking problems she’s having 🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔😜
Help to label a cupboard 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stacey you can afford to go to an eco refill store. Don’t buy pasta in plastic bags to tip into your glass jars. There is no point.

Reactions: 19
Who on Earth has an entire cupboard just for pasta. Also if all the kids are at home, they’re a family of 7. Surely pasta for 7 people just means they use an entire jar for one meal. This is ridiculous

Reactions: 23
Who on Earth has an entire cupboard just for pasta. Also if all the kids are at home, they’re a family of 7. Surely pasta for 7 people just means they use an entire jar for one meal. This is ridiculous
Exactly and do people really buy every shape? I just buy the cheapest 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are they using so many jar sauces when Joe was on masterchef and has his hello fresh recipe card scrap book cook book coming out?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.