Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tacky, tacky, tacky cheap tacky disgusting tat.
Shoes look like something from one of those bargain shops (also how bleeping big are her horse hooves?!)
That bra could fit an entire family inside.
The bag, well, I wouldn’t tit in it.
Could she not afford to buy a nice classy outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tacky, tacky, tacky cheap tacky disgusting tat.
Shoes look like something from one of those bargain shops (also how bleeping big are her horse hooves?!)
That bra could fit an entire family inside.
The bag, well, I wouldn’t tit in it.
Could she not afford to buy a nice classy outfit?
Classy ??..... Stacey ?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her whole body needs a bra, she’s just one big saggy mess.
Mine too to be fair 😭😂😂

I wish she would duck off with her cup of tea though. It only started recently and she needs to quit already. Maybe she reads here and sees that it annoys us so that’s why she keeps doing it

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think the reason she puts pickle cottage signs everywhere in the house to make everyone think that’s what it’s called. It’s really funny as that’s not even the right name 🤣🤣
Also why are they trying to tire the kids out at 11am when they awards are tonight? Also will joe wear his cap on the red carpet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Mine too to be fair 😭😂😂

I wish she would duck off with her cup of tea though. It only started recently and she needs to quit already. Maybe she reads here and sees that it annoys us so that’s why she keeps doing it
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there actually! Hmmmm, wait a minute… 🤔

So Stacey if you’re reading can I just say I’m, in fact we’re, all loving that mug of tea thing you’re doing! It’s great, really, really relatable, makes our day most of the time so you wanna keep doing it, you crack on, we’re all for it! 😬

Now let’s all sit back and wait for it to stop! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know someone mentioned it before but I didn’t take it properly onboard; when you look at the nomination even though it’s for ‘Sort Your Life Out’ out her name isn’t mentioned! 😳🤭😆

BEB89109-F2C7-4D33-B72E-3708FE75388C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No that’s the production team. The show is nominated, not Stacey for being the presenter.
Indeed, but listening to Stacey go on you’d think it was all about her! I just found the fact she’s not mentioned anywhere amusing when she’s making out like it’s just her up for the award, when in reality, it’s the people who produce it that are! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m a step parent and I think unless your a step parent yourself it’s something no one else can really understand

I could go on for hours but I see #stepparentgate happening and I don’t want to be the one to start it 😂
I step parented for 9 & half years with my ex. He had 2 children from 2 different people. It is very difficult. I still have a lot of affection for his son who was 7 when we got together and is now 31. My ex sodmt have anything to do with his sons mother however she was nothing but polite and friendly when I would pick up their boy. We broke up 15 years ago. His son told him he was an idiot lol. His daughter was very different. Her mother really put obstacles throughout ensuring we would never bond she did this with relationships before and likely after too according to his sister. Its never easy. My personal thing is she named Leighton.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Indeed, but listening to Stacey go on you’d think it was all about her! I just found the fact she’s not mentioned anywhere amusing when she’s making out like it’s just her up for the award, when in reality, it’s the people who produce it that are! 🤦‍♀️😆
Exactly her speech 😂 to be fair I'd quite like to listen to it see if she acts like a dipstick or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God, she's turned into a right bragging nitwit recently. LOOK AT MY POOL/KITCHEN/GARDEN/PATIO/PERGOLA etc.

Then posts a few weeks ago saying that she feels uncomfortable sharing everything so that her huns message telling her how hard she's worked for it all. duck OFF.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.