Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
But she shouldn't have jumped on the wagon of going off social media for the day. Her followers will def think it's for Caroline's funeral. Its like lying.
It really isn't, even if she isn't going to the funeral she is being respectful by staying off social media. I get that. If people jump to conclusions it's not her fault 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Wtf is with the stick coat hangar thingy. This is getting more and more stupid. Is she having a laugh. Drills out, flowers stuck on fence she’s an absolute daft bint. She must have enough to occupy her mind with 3 boys and hoe.
Between her and her buddy SH what are they trying to do write a book on useless things to do with junk that lying around. Give me strength lol
I know ‘Hoe’ is probably a typo but I really like it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Next thread suggestion -
Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree
Making shite for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 49

KermitTheCloffff

Stacey froze her sandwiches and rushed over to tattle to make sure we were all disapproving! You NEED us don’t you eh, Stace? The only thing you’ve got in your boring life is Insta and here😂

Oh my gawd all you Susan’s are out in force today, hehehehehehehe, happy home schooling Susan’s hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehe, look at my frush cream hehehehehehehe look at my baby freezing to death hehehehehehehe look at me pissing Hoe off all the time hehehehehehehe look at me slagging Susan’s off with that other thundercunt Nadia Sawahla hehehehehehehe look at me being sectioned hehehehehehehe hehehehehehehe.

Just fuck off you horse-faced skank and go and be a proper mum instead of doing your ugly closed eye stupid giggle down the phone. You’re 30 not fucking 13 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Correct me if I am wrong, but the times Joe has seen Harry since lockdown began he has gone to stay with him, perhaps this is the case?

I really hope that Stacey doesn’t read here because some of the comments have been really shitty for someone who’s mentioned they’re going through a difficult time!

Now make no mistake, I am no SS fan. I cannot stand the make shift crap she’s coming up with or the constant swipe ups. I alsolove a good gossip and slagging match as much as the rest of you but somethings said here are just mean and quite unnecessary.

Leighton the birthday boy is rarely seen on social media. She’s already explained that it’s because she asks the older boys permission to post about them, therefore it could be his birthday seems more low key to us than perhaps Zacs did. I doubt this is the case, it does look pretty scrambled together, but we don’t know! And let’s be honest, it doesn’t mean he is unloved or neglected. She’s definitely a good mum despite her other shortfalls.

Also, Zacs birthday was prior to lockdown, but social distancing measures were being advised! So she was still wrong but didn’t break lockdown for it!

Reading this back, I clearly pay too much attention to SS’s insta - lockdown is obviously getting to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
That cauliflower said ‘best before 01 april’ and she said she just cut it up to use for their dinner !?
If it looks alright I dont see the problem 😂 best before means just that but everyone is different 😂 I know people who throw bread out on the best before date as where il eat it until it goes mouldy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Pebblexo

Ok . . . I may well get slated for this but I’m going to be ‘Susan’.
Her eldest boys going to their dad’s house(s) in the current climate 😬 I know it’s allowed but I find it odd that girlfriends and boyfriends have been told to move in together if they wish to see each other yet children are allowed to flit from household to household. Am I right in thinking that Stacey’s eldest boys have different fathers? So it’s not like she’s even sending two of them to one house. We all know children are the worst at washing their hands, the most likely to be asymptomatic and great at spreading their germs. I don’t know if there’s anyone classed as vulnerable in any of their households, I’d guess not if contact is going ahead but I’d be very wary of sending my children away from home right now. I know it’s difficult on the other parent and on the children but it’s temporary.

I do actually really like Stacey though, I think she’s a wonderful mum to those boys and I enjoy her stories!
Children have to see both their parents! If they see their dads regularly that shouldn’t be stopped as long as both families are following the guidelines. This could go on for several more months, and no child should be kept from a parent for that long.

Reactions: 43

I'm Susan

I’m sorry but how does a global pandemic impact a label making business which relies on online orders anyway? 🤦‍♀️ Just another plug.
Also from an ex waitress with some knowledge of food hygiene, storing raw meat at the top of a freezer is a big no no! Especially above baby food! Should always go at the bottom to avoid cross contamination 🤢
Surely it's struggling because most people are not thick enough to have to label every fucking thing they own. They just use their eyes 🙄
I'm sorry but all this labelling shit that people do really pisses me off. Isn't it totally unnecessary to take something out of its labelled packaging to put into another pot and then label it. What a pointless use of plastic!
Didn't she say the other day that she washed one or her labelled pots and it washed off?! Fucking pointless! And shitty quality!
The only label she needs is "TWAT". On her forehead. In permanent marker.

Susan out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I felt so uncomfortable seeing that video of her middle boy leaning over in his shorts!! Why do these people not stop to think how exposed their kids are to any sick individuals. It really upsets me that some people wil do anything to get attention. Surely someone thats close to her will say something to her!!
Sorry but your comment is a bit weird to me! I saw nothing wrong with it ......but I see your point about over exposure of children but not in Staceys story just then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I say your right as the saying goes less is more 🤣🤣 once he has a nice day that’s all that matters
I reckon she's being sensitive to the current situation and kept any presents off social media. She wouldn't be able to do right for doing wrong. If she showed a pile of presents she'd be labelled obsence, insensitive, a show off,criticised for not being aware of poverty or spoiling the child. If she doesn't show them or only shows a couple she would be labelled tight, lazy, showing favouritism etc.

She's for once done something I admire...kept private family moments private.

Reactions: 40

MadGal

VIP Member
This girl clearly wasn't offering her any swipe ups or commission. Pretty shitty to not tag the girl in the first place & I don't believe there would be an excuse that she didn't know who she was on insta as every single place you buy from these days gives out their social media handle.

11 hours ago she posted this then Stacey decides to tag her. She is sooooo in it for herself & herself only, I can't stand that! 😡View attachment 94282View attachment 94283
To be fair she’s paid from it with her own money she’s not obliged to tag the company! Yes, it’s nice for her to with her big following but who are these people expecting a celebrity to post their store.

Reactions: 40

Libbub

VIP Member
Not once on loose women did she break into the inane laugh that she literally does after every sentence. I think she needs to take a long hard look at herself and get some therapy for the bizarre laugh syndrome she's suffering with. Also just for the record..... I'D RATHER BE A SUSAN THAN A STACEY....... FACT!!

Reactions: 39

AmyMVee

Can’t believe, when there’s 2 adults in the house, that one of them hasn’t got the time to put clean nightwear on a baby. Maybe farting about with bloody labels takes precedence?

Reactions: 38

Motherofcats

Why would any sane person chop the tips off crayons just so you can fit them in some shit drawers.
Obviously slinging them in an old tupperware isn’t very instagramable is it 🤷‍♀️
Colouring with flat crayons would be SHIT by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
That bedside table is rank! My teenagers bedroom doesn't have that many dirty cups.

She can light all the candles and wax melts she likes, she's stinking!

And do us a favour stace, if I wanted to stare up someones nostrils I'd have qualified as a dentist! Move the camera back a bit!

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
Stacey I know you read here so social distancing does not mean having family over for a social occasion you fucking idiot. I know you’re thick as mince but try watching the news once in a while