Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking the piss with her content lately, along with Hinch, pair of knobbers...that hanger thingy mejig won’t be seen again

Reactions: 8
it’s like a Pissing comp between her and grinch! Except Stacey is better...but still annoying

Reactions: 12
I can’t help but feel that Stacey completely changed after the whole Mrs Hinch meet up.
Prior to this, she was more genuine imo; no fake laugh or immature antics.
I do enjoy following her on insta though, she’s amazing with the children, Rex is ridiculously cute and seems so advanced for his age.

Reactions: 29
That cauliflower said ‘best before 01 april’ and she said she just cut it up to use for their dinner !?
Don’t look in my fridge....I have carrots in there that have a use by date of mid March and eggs from beginning of April 🙈 still perfectly fine to eat!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wtf is with the stick coat hangar thingy. This is getting more and more stupid. Is she having a laugh. Drills out, flowers stuck on fence she’s an absolute daft bint. She must have enough to occupy her mind with 3 boys and hoe.
Between her and her buddy SH what are they trying to do write a book on useless things to do with junk that lying around. Give me strength lol
I know ‘Hoe’ is probably a typo but I really like it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Next thread suggestion -
Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree
Making shite for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh dear lass your last effort at being funny jigging around with that daft stick thing just smacked of desperation and you failed miserably. Stick with making the kids dinners, you aren't too bad at that

Reactions: 8
Instead of filming him falling asleep why doesn’t she put the poor soul to bed

Reactions: 4
Don’t actually think Stacey seems like a bad cook at all but duck me that gravy looked watery! Maybe just because my mum always has hers so thick it can practically be sliced but to me it looked very thin.
I dont reckon she made it probably had it delivered it doesnt look fresh like she walked out the kitchen with it ( or did she video herself making it ?) it look like a delivery! More tit for the show! I also think she has a housekeeper that does her housework or is that already known?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just died of embarrassment watching her singing in that egg chair. Why would you post that?!

Reactions: 10
It's a cute pic on her feed of her and Joe, but then I remember that to capture that image one of them has a phone in their hand. Then I realise that in reality this probably takes a few 'takes', and involves a lot of manoeuvering!

This isn't an 'in-the-moment' image at all, and that's actually quite sad.

When I stop for a moment and contemplate how much time and effort it must take to live her life in this way via social media I can honestly say that I do not envy her one bit.

Take a moment to consider the impact on ones daily life- to create this volume of content-madness.

It makes me sad for her and her family that so much of her headspace is taken up by it. I know it would have a negative impact on my relationships, because so much of it it manipulated and contrived for the viewing pleasure of strangers.

She makes me treasure every undocumented moment, and every unrecorded interaction with my family, and be grateful that I don't need the validation of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haven’t read through all the post unfollowed her ages ago when she started labelling stuff but does anyone feel like she leaves the other 2 boys out since Rex was born? .. & I also think joe isn’t into her anymore at all.. I can imagine she’s a nightmare to live with and I can put money on them not been together forever 😂 She use to be so lovely and enjoyable to watch now she’s just like the rest of instagram mummy army, the fake laughing gets right on my nerves 😖😖😖🥴

Reactions: 13
Haven’t read through all the post unfollowed her ages ago when she started labelling stuff but does anyone feel like she leaves the other 2 boys out since Rex was born? .. & I also think joe isn’t into her anymore at all.. I can imagine she’s a nightmare to live with and I can put money on them not been together forever 😂 She use to be so lovely and enjoyable to watch now she’s just like the rest of instagram mummy army, the fake laughing gets right on my nerves 😖😖😖🥴
I would say this is more so the older boys not wanting to be on camera and she’s respecting their privacy a bit. She can be a bit out there with her mad dancing and fake laugh etc but I really do think she comes across as an excellent mum!

Reactions: 17
I would say this is more so the older boys not wanting to be on camera and she’s respecting their privacy a bit. She can be a bit out there with her mad dancing and fake laugh etc but I really do think she comes across as an excellent mum!
I’ll maybe follow her again then if everyone rates her on here she may be a bit more bareable now 😂

Reactions: 2
I always wonder if the other 2 boys aren't shown as much as Rex because maybe their Dad's don't want them on camera as much? They both seem like such lovely boys and Rex is a cutie, he's the only reason I watch her stories. The labelling and organising is just too much for me, the over organising fries my brain!

Reactions: 11
I always wonder if the other 2 boys aren't shown as much as Rex because maybe their Dad's don't want them on camera as much? They both seem like such lovely boys and Rex is a cutie, he's the only reason I watch her stories. The labelling and organising is just too much for me, the over organising fries my brain!
I feel like I remember her saying something about only posting the older boys when they themselves give her permission to do so.

Reactions: 3
The boys aren't daft not wanting to be a part of her crazy antics, can you imagine how embarrassing she must be to their pals 😏

Reactions: 5
She’s saying she’s tired just now. Rex is waking early but also it must be knackering filming for stories ALL.DAY.LONG! Put the phone away!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.