Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OverThis

In her defence, my Dr and my midwife both told me it was safer to smoke minimal cigarettes (not 4 in 2 hours though) than it was to go cold turkey and quit. So she might not be lying about that 🤷
I have heard this too - not said to me but to friends (so they said) What is the reason behind this?

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
I actually think that’s quite funny to be honest - very clever of that company! I don’t think I’d use it mind you. It’s all a bit cringey but I don’t think that matters, especially now with things the way they are!
I mean it would definitely appeal to Stacey‘s fans, which is what the company must be aiming for.

mammaof3

VIP Member
For someone who is dumb - me

Question, do these instagrammers receive money for every single time they post, eg a post making a smoothie, her making a shite birdbath, them outside near a firepit or rex in the sink etc etc

Or is it only when they post an obvious ad or swipe up

This stutdown must be a bitch for them

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice that birthday pickle has had a fresh haircut? All nicely shaved at the back and sides 🤔 Has the Grinch been round , after all she did such a fab job on Onslow 🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE

I say they could have cut it themselves as my husband has cut the boys hair.

Sparklez

I never followed Stacey before hinch put that McDonald’s pic up

did she obsess over organising before?

Badaboom

VIP Member
I just sit and wonder what The older boys are doing.. they’re only allowed on they’re electrical devices on weekends which is fair but they never seem to be lurking about in the back ground of her stories can never hear them talking or anything maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️ I also think putting them to bed soooooo early the same time as Rex is strange too just so she can sit and stuff her face with a daim bars and re fill her jars 😂

Got to say though Rex is super advanced for his age! Very clever baby
They spend time out of the house with their owns dads too, I think.