Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this to be fair. You can’t be under pressure to remember to tag EVERY company you buy from. She does tag a lot of companies maybe she just forgot! Especially if she paid herself
True, but if gifted different story, like i remember every gift my kids have been given and from whom, my husband wouldn't even know what we bought the kids 😂

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

Let's glue this, let's glue that. Oh for goodness sake stace, empty your bath!!

Reactions: 27
So yesterday taking a break, today she’s sad (even though it’s Leighton’s birthday) and shes said at least her boys are healthy.

somethings up. Quarantine got to her and Joe?

Reactions: 15
So yesterday taking a break, today she’s sad (even though it’s Leighton’s birthday) and shes said at least her boys are healthy.

My first thought too . I hope not. I do really like her! She’s crazy but endearing (to me anyway)

Reactions: 12
I feel the same. I actually quite like Stacey. She’s chaotic but I think she’s really sweet and seems like a lovely mum.

Reactions: 18
Did she not buy Leighton anything for his birthday? I know it’s not about presents but that’s a sorry excuse of a birthday corner..

Reactions: 6
Did she not buy Leighton anything for his birthday? I know it’s not about presents but that’s a sorry excuse of a birthday corner..
I say she did but maybe did not want to post it. Maybe he money or vouchers in his cards as my 11year old loves to gets vouchers or money and he can buy what he likes then

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice that birthday pickle has had a fresh haircut? All nicely shaved at the back and sides 🤔 Has the Grinch been round , after all she did such a fab job on Onslow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice that birthday pickle has had a fresh haircut? All nicely shaved at the back and sides 🤔 Has the Grinch been round , after all she did such a fab job on Onslow 🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE

I say they could have cut it themselves as my husband has cut the boys hair.

I say she did but maybe did not want to post it. Maybe he money or vouchers in his cards as my 11year old loves to gets vouchers or money and he can buy what he likes then
Hmm possibly! maybe I’m just to over the top on birthdays

Reactions: 1
Pickle pickle pickle, call them by their names!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iv been getting things no bother i do order in advance though, I think she’s just one of them mums who does do things minimal...

Reactions: 2
Iv been getting things no bother i do order in advance though, I think she’s just one of them mums who does do things minimal...
I say your right as the saying goes less is more 🤣🤣 once he has a nice day that’s all that matters

Reactions: 3

Deffo strange that he isn’t in the Instagram videos this morning ... mmmm

Reactions: 4
Possibly, but only birthday pickle . The oldest boy hasn’t had his done.
I tried to do my husbands on Sunday 🤣🤣🤣
Let’s just say it’s lucky he’s not going anywhere 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I say your right as the saying goes less is more 🤣🤣 once he has a nice day that’s all that matters
I reckon she's being sensitive to the current situation and kept any presents off social media. She wouldn't be able to do right for doing wrong. If she showed a pile of presents she'd be labelled obsence, insensitive, a show off,criticised for not being aware of poverty or spoiling the child. If she doesn't show them or only shows a couple she would be labelled tight, lazy, showing favouritism etc.

She's for once done something I admire...kept private family moments private.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.