Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I am wrong, but the times Joe has seen Harry since lockdown began he has gone to stay with him, perhaps this is the case?

I really hope that Stacey doesn’t read here because some of the comments have been really crappy for someone who’s mentioned they’re going through a difficult time!

Now make no mistake, I am no SS fan. I cannot stand the make shift crap she’s coming up with or the constant swipe ups. I alsolove a good gossip and slagging match as much as the rest of you but somethings said here are just mean and quite unnecessary.

Leighton the birthday boy is rarely seen on social media. She’s already explained that it’s because she asks the older boys permission to post about them, therefore it could be his birthday seems more low key to us than perhaps Zacs did. I doubt this is the case, it does look pretty scrambled together, but we don’t know! And let’s be honest, it doesn’t mean he is unloved or neglected. She’s definitely a good mum despite her other shortfalls.

Also, Zacs birthday was prior to lockdown, but social distancing measures were being advised! So she was still wrong but didn’t break lockdown for it!

Reading this back, I clearly pay too much attention to SS’s insta - lockdown is obviously getting to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Also joes son is not following Stacey on his instagram, he does follow his dad and that girl that joe done dancing on ice with

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also joes son is not following Stacey on his instagram, he does follow his dad and that girl that joe done dancing on ice with
I’m pretty sure that he never has. Before he has said he wishes his dad still lived with them and it would be nicer if he did. Of the snippets of his lives I’ve watched in the past, he is very careful to avoid questions regarding Stacey and her boys, with the exception of Rex as they are actually brothers.

Reactions: 7
I find her really annoying but I actually also feel kind of sorry for her too. People who have an obsession with Instagram aren’t generally happy because most of the time they’re thinking up what they can post next and how to make it look as good as they can. You can tell the cogs are constantly turning in her head thinking of what she can put online. Of course she could have made a normal cake - she went shopping the other day and could easily have picked up some strawberries for the Pokemon cake but instead she chose to put radishes on it and ruined her sons cake just for validation and attention on Instagram.That’s really sad to me that the thought of a funny post was more important than her son having a cake they could all eat to celebrate his birthday.

She has morphed into Hinch..if you watch either ones stories they are basically exactly the same as each other. Baby food posts, pictures of the garden, lighting candles around the house videos, making pointless junk out of already pointless junk, they both even have matching egg chairs.
All of this just screams that she’s not happy with who she is. She might have money coming out of her ears, perfect house and kids but she’s obviously insecure with who she is as a person.
As annoying as she is though I would feel bad for her if Hoe has left. Nothing wrong with having 3 kids with different dads but you can tell she just wants a happy ever after and shes obviously broody for more kids so if did split with Hoe that would mean another kid to another dad and that would probably hurt her even more.
She really needs to put the phone down and have a bit of normal time to sort her head out though. I couldn’t be with someone like that who is addicted to Instagram, everyday is just another performance for her and I wouldn’t have the energy or mental capacity to deal with that tit.

Reactions: 23
I really feel for Stacey, something is obviously going on - although, on normal posts you can go a while without seeing Joe so it does seem like she could have avoided the whole "where's Joe?" thing by just having a normal day and not showing him (obvs because he's not there). I can't see that anything would take him away from the birthday celebrations.

I do remember feeling so sorry for her when I read his comments along the lines of staying for the baby, that really was very cutting and unkind.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice her hair seems to be in french plaits? Something she posted earlier saying she can’t do by herself....

Reactions: 3
If Joe had gone to see his older son, she would have said so, I think. She did before as she made a point of saying to the ‘Susans’ that the guidelines say it’s OK for children to go and stay with both parents if they’re not together. By not mentioning his blatant absence, and saying things about ‘personal reasons’, it’s obviously going to get the rumour mill going.

I’ll feel really sad for Stacey if there turns out to be any truth in the speculation about Joe & Maura. I’m sure it will all come out in time if there is anything to it. I suppose theirs wouldn’t be the first relationship to end because of these dancing shows.

Reactions: 1
I feel if he was missing for good reason then she would of said, or I hope she would. By being very cryptic as to where he is, is bound to get people talking, it's already been in the press.

I think for this reason all is not well with their relationship, I hope I'm wrong and he has had to go somewhere and will be back. If that is the case then she would of just explained his absence?

Reactions: 8
I feel if he was missing for good reason then she would of said, or I hope she would. By being very cryptic as to where he is, is bound to get people talking, it's already been in the press.

I think for this reason all is not well with their relationship, I hope I'm wrong and he has had to go somewhere and will be back. If that is the case then she would of just explained his absence?
If it’s a death of a family member on joes side, it would be insensitive of her to post it on social media without other family being able to grieve or announce the news on their own? Perhaps she’s just being respectful...

Reactions: 17
I’ll feel really sad for Stacey if there turns out to be any truth in the speculation about Joe & Maura. I’m sure it will all come out in time if there is anything to it. I suppose theirs wouldn’t be the first relationship to end because of these dancing shows.
Wouldn’t worry about that. There were ALOT of rumours about Maura and her skating partner and he was pictured leaving her house with his hood up months ago and he’s just announced him and his wife and professional skating partner have split....Definitely not Hoe that Maura has been rattling

Last edited:
  • Haha
If it’s a death of a family member on joes side, it would be insensitive of her to post it on social media without other family being able to grieve or announce the news on their own? Perhaps she’s just being respectful...
If that was the case then there are better ways to go about it, atm she is being very cryptic, why not just say Joe had a death in his family or words to that effect, or just not say anything!

Wouldn’t worry about that. There were ALOT of rumours about Maura and her skating partner and he was pictured leaving her house with his hood up months ago and he’s just announced him and his wife and professional skating partner have split....Definitely not Hoe that Maura has been rattling
‘Rattling’ 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Rattling! 😂
I do think less of Stacey for the not obviously fake at all Hinch ‘friendship’, but I wouldn’t wish having your partner run off with someone from Love Island on anyone.

Reactions: 2
If he’s left then I for one wouldn’t blame him. She is a miserable cow. Unless the spotlights on her she’s got a face like a smacked arse! When he tries to do anything with him she moans and tries to show him up. She calls him Hoe ( not funny) She films him when he’s not aware and posts it. She acts like she’s in the children’s programme Playaway most of the time. She’s a nasty piece of work, never does anything without an ulterior motive. ALL IN MY OPINION...... maybe he’s gone to have a meal that doesn’t look like a bleeping dinosaur/turtle/ teletubby!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Had. A look on Harry's tiktok he's not been active since the 26th April same as IG something is up this happend a few weeks ago. Here's hoping Joe not left and left her holding the baby

Reactions: 1
Surely joe must be there, who is looking after the kids whilst she goes to work?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.