Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she have a bath last night and still have a full face of makeup up later on? Surely you would remove your make up before the bath and actually wash yourself in the bath, not just lay there? Xx

Reactions: 12
Why did she have a bath last night and still have a full face of makeup up later on? Surely you would remove your make up before the bath and actually wash yourself in the bath, not just lay there? Xx
She still had that make up on this morning, and probably will for days to come!!
That's what she usually does, she's not the cleanest of people! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She still had that make up on this morning, and probably will for days to come!!
That's what she usually does, she's not the cleanest of people! 🤢
I feel absolutely disgusting if I even accidentally fall asleep with my make up on, let alone actively choosing to wear it for days on end!

I couldn't help noticing a massive spot on her chin in her stories the other day, and I thought to myself then - perhaps if you cleansed your face twice daily like you're supposed to that little mite wouldn't be there!

Reactions: 20
Normal people don’t usually film themselves in the bath either 🙈😂 I cant watch her anymore she’s a head

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't dislike her, sometimes she makes me smile but I do think she's a massive try hard, I get second hand embarrassment for her when I watch some of the rolling on the floor things.
I also couldn't bear to have a bath with wet, cold slimy rose petals stuck to my shoulders and neck. Makes me shudder.
Pj's are life, I can't imagine going to bed wearing my day clothes and my children always go to bed in fresh pj's although we don't bathe them every night as they have horrific eczema

Reactions: 19
I think shes either pregnant or her and joe will be the face of a refill store (or something)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel absolutely disgusting if I even accidentally fall asleep with my make up on, let alone actively choosing to wear it for days on end!

I couldn't help noticing a massive spot on her chin in her stories the other day, and I thought to myself then - perhaps if you cleansed your face twice daily like you're supposed to that little mite wouldn't be there!
This!!! She obviously suffers with bad breakouts during a certain time of the month . So it is really important to cleanse your skin to avoid further breakouts.

Reactions: 6
She's a bleep! Ridicules anyone with a name called Susan, has massively stigmatised that name..... Its all her doing. Then on the other hand says she loves us all. She's definitely a try hard, she's a fake, I mean who is the real Stacey? The one we see detty as duck rolling round the floor showing herself taking a tit or the level headed articulate television presenter?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would any sane person chop the tips off crayons just so you can fit them in some tit drawers.
Obviously slinging them in an old tupperware isn’t very instagramable is it 🤷‍♀️
Colouring with flat crayons would be tit by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why would any sane person chop the tips off crayons just so you can fit them in some tit drawers.
Obviously slinging them in an old tupperware isn’t very instagramable is it 🤷‍♀️
Colouring with flat crayons would be tit by the way.
Came here to say the same. Colouring is best with the sharp tip after that it's tit! Mixing all those colours are only going make a poo brown candle. Pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Came here to say the same. Colouring is best with the sharp tip after that it's tit! Mixing all those colours are only going make a poo brown candle. Pointless
Exactly! Like obviously the rest of the stick is also crayon but still, you wouldn’t chop off all the tips of your lipsticks would you!

Cue the bob candles and fake hysterical laugh at the fail.

Reactions: 9
Used to have my grandad sharpen my crayons with his pocket knife! I'd hate a blunt one lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's basically just taken away her kids fun as those crayons will be IMPOSSIBLE for them to colour properly.. all for the gram though!

Reactions: 16
Oh Jesus. That teething video she clearly has her top on back to front, twit! Angel wings go on your back you moron.

Love

Susan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.