Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did notice that the middle son (Leighton?) who had a birthday today does seem to be the least featured on her social media. Perhaps he’s asked not to be shown on there so she hasn’t shown his presents/ full birthday set up?

It would be mean for him not to have any presents or birthday fuss when she’s been buying all sorts online through out lock down.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but she can make this much effort and have so much fruit to dispose of for snack time but she couldn’t make more effort on her sons birthday

I did notice that the middle son (Leighton?) who had a birthday today does seem to be the least featured on her social media. Perhaps he’s asked not to be shown on there so she hasn’t shown his presents/ full birthday set up?

It would be mean for him not to have any presents or birthday fuss when she’s been buying all sorts online through out lock down.
yes, considering she got rex that interactive swimming pool for his birthday and has given him it early.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There was a small wrapped gift with his cards.
That’s what makes me think that’s as good as it got for him.. I mean he Proberly does just want money and gift card for me it isn’t about presents it’s about making the kids day as special as possible I’m a single mum working part time So little wage but I always dec the house out balloons everywhere little table set up , banners, birthday badge or even baking cakes together ! It seemed very under whelming

Reactions: 1
She said she bought him vbux(fornite game) they start from £10 upto any amount you choose.. my son is around her lads age and that’s all he ever wants or gift cards to buy games online. TBH I always feel like rubbish come birthdays and Xmas as my girls are soooo different. Basically what I’m saying is boys and the gaming world can cost a small fortune🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
As for radish on a cheesecake 🤯
I do like Stacey though she just put me off a bit when she let hinch climb up her arse🤣

Reactions: 11
So she could source some radishes but couldn’t get some cherries, strawberries or raspberries?

I actually really hope that was all for the gram, her “omg what am I like!!” act and he actually has a decent cake behind the scene

Reactions: 18
Why didn’t she top the cheesecake with her precious diam bars?! If it was Rex he would of had the full works! Poor Leighton

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I felt bad for saying it didn’t look like she made an effort Before but I’m glad I’m not the only one 🙄 it’s not like she didn’t know he was going to have a birthday

Also what does she do with the leftovers of the food that don’t get made into animals ? Her portions sizes end up been tiny because she cuts the majority of the food away
I must admit I thought that she hasn’t made much effort too. It was the oldests birthday a few weeks back and he had helium balloons with his name on them.. a pile of presents.. banners and a cake saying best son ever on it and she said for this birthday she’s just grabbed what she’s got around the house to make a ‘birthday corner’ - just doesn’t seem fair to go all out for one and not the other

Reactions: 8
I must admit I thought that she hasn’t made much effort too. It was the oldests birthday a few weeks back and he had helium balloons with his name on them.. a pile of presents.. banners and a cake saying best son ever on it and she said for this birthday she’s just grabbed what she’s got around the house to make a ‘birthday corner’ - just doesn’t seem fair to go all out for one and not the other
I think they had Leighton's birthday party yesterday and that is why she was off of her social media. After seeing what a fuss she makes about everything there is no way she let his birthday pass as it has. Guaranteed they had family over etc the same as she did with for Zac's - she got flack from the daily fail last time so this time she didn't let us know about it.

Reactions: 16
Yep... I reckon Hoe has gone.... He hasn't featured and she's said mummy's bed! And my pickles!!! Not the or our!?

Reactions: 13
Haven’t been able to read the threads or catch up but her poor little boy and the amount of effort that she hasn’t shown for his birthday, I don’t mean that in a nasty way either. Every story just consists of ‘pickle’. Felt like crying at the video of him hugging his brothers for the card 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m thinking they’ve split up as she hasn’t mentioned him once and her sink showed no signs of two adults living there. Just one bowl and spoon at breakfast?? 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think 🤔, as Hoe seems to be absent, last few days, she may have struggled to get to the shops for cake topping etc? Because I wouldn’t fancy taking three kids with me with the distancing restrictions in shops.
And whether your famous like Stacey, or not, it nigh on impossible to get a home delivery from a anywhere this side of Christmas 😱😏😫

Reactions: 11
I think 🤔, as Hoe seems to be absent, last few days, she may have struggled to get to the shops for cake topping etc? Because I wouldn’t fancy taking three kids with me with the distancing restrictions in shops.
He was there a few days ago though, with all that’s going on I bought my daughters cake a week before her birthday it’s not like she’s short on money.. she’s also been known to have family round during the pandemic plus she’s been buying all sorts of eBay for weeks too! Banners are £1 you can buy balloons are do them yourself we just fill them with normal air and stick them to the wall, the kids love them!

Reactions: 6
She posted the other day on Insta that she was going shopping along with a photo of Joe with Rex.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.