Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KermitTheCloffff

I’d understand prepping food the night before but a whole week is ridiculous. That salad must be as limp as her IQ by Friday 🤮

But you could’ve gone to university, eh Stace? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36

WilmaHun

VIP Member
But she shouldn't have jumped on the wagon of going off social media for the day. Her followers will def think it's for Caroline's funeral. Its like lying.
I don't think it's a case of jumping on the bandwagon or lying! I think she's just trying to be respectful. At the end of the day none of us know exactly what is going on - like it's already been suggested, it's a private funeral so perhaps space was limited and Stacey wasn't invited. Perhaps she sees this as her way of supporting Joe, and being respectful - rather than just carrying on like nothing important is happening today. At the end of the day none of us know the facts so I think to speculate and call it lying is wrong.

Reactions: 35

Laney35

Chatty Member
Someone needs to send help for her. That’s not right in the head what I’ve just watched. Lying on the floor peeling spring onions then letting the colander water drip all over you!!! Taxi for Soloman 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MadGal

VIP Member
I used to like her but when she said the only school work they did yesterday was barely even 30 minutes and then saying this morning the school work is coming in thick and fast and they are not keeping up.

I’m not saying she has to be the perfect home school teacher and they need to do school hours. But 30 mins is terrible ...Joe can watch Rex so why can’t she school her boys for like 2 hours!
Why is 30 minutes terrible? They’re at home they aren’t at school and us parents are not teachers! I hate this judgement that we have to be sitting down every single day and teaching our children! They are at home, it is a worrying and stressful time for children aswell as adults and frankly 30 minutes of learning is better than none. Why force a child to sit for 2 hours if there brains can’t take it, they’re kids let them run around and play. Judge her for anything but her parenting because her parenting isn’t bad at all. Yes, the work might be coming in thick and fast but it’s not compulsory in the slightest.

Also, everyone feeling sorry for Joe 🙈 I genuinely think they’re both having you all on lol they probably read this thread and find it hilarious. He’s a bloody actor and you can tell he’s putting it on when she’s fucking around with him! I doubt very much he’s in an abusive relationship displayed for everyone to see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33

KermitTheCloffff

Joe’s already checked out. He stays for Rex. Stacey will snare another bloke and have another baby and can wave all 4 of them off every other weekend so that she can organise the fuck out of her cupboards, dance with her hoover and pick the chocolate off Daim bars with her enormous equine gnashers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Her fucking smug ridiculous laughing on the floor addressing “Susan” act is really getting on my Fucking nerves!!!!!!! It’s not funny , it’s embarrassing as hell!!!!! Grow the fuck up!!!!
She is coming on par to dickhead queen of Maldon in my opinion!!! So up their own arses !! I don’t see the appeal on SS how she relates to a lot of the old folk who watch loose women is beyond me! I don’t know any one my age (31) who watches that shit!!!!!

I’m sick of her fucking cupboards , I’m sick of her tap to fucking tidy, I’m sick of her dancing whilst sweeping , SS just fuck off !!! You have 0 talent !!!!!! How and why people like her become idolised makes me sick and really worried for the next generation 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Huffchug

VIP Member
Joe’s “ugly trophy” - oh piss off stace, it’s just another sly dig trying to belittle him - can be passed off as a joke but she’s clearly got some venom in there. He worked hard for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Oh come on! He didn't kick him. He pushed him with his foot. Probably quite gently. It's not difficult to fall from that position.

Melmoo

Chatty Member
This woman is a fruit loop. I would never want to see any family split up but I'm sorry there is no man in the world putting up with the crap she gives joe swash. It's written all over his face. If I was writhing around the floor with a Hoover/ mop my husband would have me sectioned. The voice the mouth the teeth the laughing I've had to unfollow as I couldn't take anymore of the absolute shit show.

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
To be fair she’s paid from it with her own money she’s not obliged to tag the company! Yes, it’s nice for her to with her big following but who are these people expecting a celebrity to post their store.
I totally agree with you. I sell handmade items on Facebook/ Insta and have sold to 'celebs' its lovely when they do give a wee shoutout but they are not obliged! And I would never ever tag them the way that business has saying it would be nice if they said where they go these. So unprofessional!

I'm Susan

Why the fuck is she freezing sandwiches??? Why doesn't she just PUT HER FUCKING PHONE DOWN and make her kids a fresh lunch?! Her priorities are so fucked up. She spends all her life filming for Instagram but she can't wash her face, put her kid in pj's or make them a lunch! If she stopped fucking around for her insta twats then she'd have more time for the things that real grown ups do every day!

Reactions: 31

Instatwat

I felt so uncomfortable seeing that video of her middle boy leaning over in his shorts!! Why do these people not stop to think how exposed their kids are to any sick individuals. It really upsets me that some people wil do anything to get attention. Surely someone thats close to her will say something to her!!
This is such a stretch and definitely says more about you than her imo :oops:

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I'm not sure if it has already been mentioned on here, but during loose women a while back, when Jane mcdonald was a guest.. She asked Jane if she could sing on her show (Jane & friends) if it went to a 2nd series. Jane replied yes, after been put on spot. She never got to sing on Jane's show , that I'm aware of.

When I think of stace All I think of IS an opportunist & & Grifter who Latches on to people (Inc Joe) due to her own lack of talent.
I actually think she is a fantastic singer.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I’ve been watching her stories for the first time since coming across this thread. Never minded her and through some of her stories were quite funny (aside from the ads and the tidying up constantly) but I just seen her most recent of her colouring in a T-shirt making a stone-age costume for her son for school. She apparently didn’t read the letter and the son only said to her this morning that he needed a costume...for today. There’s absolutely no way in hell shes come up with this costume last minute. For the first time I’m really starting to see that she’s fake

OhhBacon

VIP Member
If Joe is angry then he needs to address it in a different way other than kicking a kid.
The irony of ’asking’ a child to get off their phone whilst you are on your phone filming it is not lost on me.
How about you put your phone down and show the children how to interact without phones.