Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that much a pathetic twit that you chop up crayons to fit in a box. Get a bleeping life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have no idea why anyone would cut crayons to a certain length but if you really wanted to, why wouldn’t you cut them on the already flat end instead of cutting off the tip...

Reactions: 21
She’s literally the most boring person alive. I just can’t believe people are interested in this dull amoeba. She fascinates me for all the wrong reasons

Reactions: 20
I have no idea why anyone would cut crayons to a certain length but if you really wanted to, why wouldn’t you cut them on the already flat end instead of cutting off the tip...
Cos she's as thick as two short planks! Who chops down crayons just so they fit in some stupid plastic (NOT VERY ECO FRIENDLY STACEY) pots?! She has far too much time on her hands. It's actually quite scary the things this woman does!

Reactions: 18
Haven't watched this idiot for a while, just had a quick look and see her cutting the top of crayons wtf, she ain't well.

Everything about her annoys me, her fake laugh, her fake life, she is a liar, her attitude towards Joe is unreal why he stays with her I'll never know.

Carry on like this Stacey and your 3rd son will be visiting daddy at weekends, like your other 2.

Get help!

Love Susan x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve finally worked out what it is that’s really making her annoy me to the point I can no longer watch her stories... them bleeping fake eyelashes are getting longer and thicker by the day. They are huge. I don’t understand the need.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
loose women .. why on earth would she wear pj bottoms to work, maybe if she stopped with the silly smiling selfies she’d have time to put on some jeans. Lazy moo!

Reactions: 11
loose women .. why on earth would she wear pj bottoms to work, maybe if she stopped with the silly smiling selfies she’d have time to put on some jeans. Lazy moo!
Too busy cutting up crayons, it beggers belief, she has some mega issues that need sorting.

Susan x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not once on loose women did she break into the inane laugh that she literally does after every sentence. I think she needs to take a long hard look at herself and get some therapy for the bizarre laugh syndrome she's suffering with. Also just for the record..... I'D RATHER BE A SUSAN THAN A STACEY....... FACT!!

Reactions: 39
Haven't watched this idiot for a while, just had a quick look and see her cutting the top of crayons wtf, she ain't well.

Everything about her annoys me, her fake laugh, her fake life, she is a liar, her attitude towards Joe is unreal why he stays with her I'll never know.

Carry on like this Stacey and your 3rd son will be visiting daddy at weekends, like your other 2.

Get help!

Love Susan x
Then she can look for another baby Daddy!! Watch out Stacey you’ll soon be known as 4 by 4

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not once on loose women did she break into the inane laugh that she literally does after every sentence. I think she needs to take a long hard look at herself and get some therapy for the bizarre laugh syndrome she's suffering with. Also just for the record..... I'D RATHER BE A SUSAN THAN A STACEY....... FACT!!
👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
If I see that ridiculous, squinty-eyed, fake-as-duck laugh one more time....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.