Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
Stacey - instead of wasting time hanging crisps on clips have a wash you dirty bitch. It ain’t hard to wash your hair and throw it in a ponytail. No one is asking for you to walk round with a full bouncy blow dry. Just wash it cause it must absolutely fucking stink. Imagine the pillows she sleeps on

• Sick
Reactions: 30

Whitelilac

VIP Member
This woman couldn't be any more stupid if she tried. A family gathering, mixing salad with her bare hands and sorting sweets into colours again bare handed. Social distancing obviously means nothing to her. I though she was supposed to be worried about covid19

• Sick

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Agree freeze bread of course, but make up rolls then freeze no way, she's home all bloody day, no more Loose Women (yeah!) so she has nothing to do. So I think to freeze ready made up rolls is completely unnecessary, 🤮
I don’t know why but the thought of a frozen ham slice just makes me feel a bit queasy 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

MoaningMyrtle2019

You can say all you want about Stacey but her mum skills are on point! She's created a cardboard amusement machine! Ace! Hinch should take a leaf out of her book!

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I think the problem with Stacey began when she had Rex and released the bikini photo, along with a couple of Instagram posts that got picked up all over media, suddenly she was gaining notoriety as being relatable to the common mum. And whilst she may initially have been, she is now desperately clinging on to that title as the relatable mum celebrity. The problem is her lifestyle doesn't allow for it in comparison to the the average working class mum, so she needs to act it out. Her behaviour on Instagram is all fake, its what she thinks makes her likeable and relatable, and what continues getting her stories in the Sun.

I'd much rather see honesty, she's lost everything I liked about her.

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
Does it annoy anyone else how she calls Rex pickle all the time? My god, for something so trivial it really grinds my gears!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Either say nothing or spill the beans, stop acting like one of those huns on Facebook who leave cryptic statuses for attention

U ok hun? Pm me hun, too meny sneks on here!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

littlemissnosey45

I can’t help but feel that Stacey completely changed after the whole Mrs Hinch meet up.
Prior to this, she was more genuine imo; no fake laugh or immature antics.
I do enjoy following her on insta though, she’s amazing with the children, Rex is ridiculously cute and seems so advanced for his age.

Just watched today’s highlights. The children doing the joe wicks excercise this morning and saying come on mum join in has made me sad. Instead of going and having a bit of a laugh she would rather sit back and film it for insta. It’s not my idea of fun either but sometimes you do these things for the children

• Sad

Keann

Just seen she's getting ready for family coming over?? Is she just stupid or does she not think social distancing applies to her? We would all love to be seeing family, that post is the final straw and I've now unfollowed.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Haven't watched this idiot for a while, just had a quick look and see her cutting the top of crayons wtf, she ain't well.

Everything about her annoys me, her fake laugh, her fake life, she is a liar, her attitude towards Joe is unreal why he stays with her I'll never know.

Carry on like this Stacey and your 3rd son will be visiting daddy at weekends, like your other 2.

Get help!

Love Susan x

• Haha

Leggo

Is it really appropriate that people are following Joe's childs insta and looking at his tik tok? Would you feel comfortable with a grown woman looking at your childs social media

Reactions: 28

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Stacey cannot find the time to get a wash or home school her children for more than half an hour an hour a day. However she can find the time to label and decant every fucking item in the house with another label into another container and hang crips on fucking metal pegs. No time for hygiene or children but time to fucking label your life. She needs sectioning this woman. When Joe leaves her she will be crying that she spent the last few years acting like an utter twat and it will be her own fault.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Joe has another son and maybe hes had to go over and look after him or something.
No doubt her son had a proper birthday cake and presents but we dont always know the agreements between stacey and her kids or even with their dads.
Maybe she doesn't show what shes bought the middle one because his dad might not agree to personal stuff like that being broadcast to 3 million people. Maybe the child himself doesn't want the attention.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I might be alone in my thoughts with this but those lounge suits are absolutely awful! I've not yet seen one that I think actually looks nice :sick:

KermitTheCloffff

Joe’s going to be climbing the walls after being hemmed in for weeks with that unhinged moron.

According to our Stace it’s scary times but we’re all in it togevvvaa. Words of wisdom from a true intellectual heavyweight.

• Haha