Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she referenced the garlic thing in her story. She must have gotten messages about it surely - otherwise that’s a massive overreaction, as the only comment was yours and you barely said anything about it! that would be extremely sensitive of her if it was only based on your comment, as I think the comment after yours came after her story about it.

looked nice to be fair, looked like it was roasted and I love roasted garlic cloves
And she said about smiling with her eyes open?? That’s been mentioned on here last week 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she said about smiling with her eyes open?? That’s been mentioned on here last week 😅
Oh yeah I noticed that! I def think she does read here and address what is said, but I think if she said about garlic and trolls purely due to one, not critical comment on here, that would be such an overreaction!

Reactions: 7
so she referenced the garlic thing in her story. She must have gotten messages about it surely - otherwise that’s a massive overreaction, as the only comment was yours and you barely said anything about it! that would be extremely sensitive of her if it was only based on your comment, as I think the comment after yours came after her story about it.

looked nice to be fair, looked like it was roasted and I love roasted garlic cloves
She probably got inboxes from 'Susan' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: about it..... you could see it in the bowl as she poured the gravy that it was cooked - and I'm same - bloody love roast garlic..... and my kids do !

Reactions: 5
To be fair their Sunday roast looked delicious, lots of veg for the kids and roasted garlic is great!
When you compare it to the pics of Lucy Jessica Carters yesterday it's gourmet!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That cauliflower said ‘best before 01 april’ and she said she just cut it up to use for their dinner !?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually laughed out loud at the cauliflower pizza. But she had a lucky escape because every time I’ve tried to make it it’s been disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cauliflower said ‘best before 01 april’ and she said she just cut it up to use for their dinner !?
If it looks alright I dont see the problem 😂 best before means just that but everyone is different 😂 I know people who throw bread out on the best before date as where il eat it until it goes mouldy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If it looks alright I dont see the problem 😂 best before means just that but everyone is different 😂 I know people who throw bread out on the best before date as where il eat it until it goes mouldy 😂
That’s my mum, the amount of bread she wastes is a disgrace! She’s stopped doing it whilst we are in lockdown so im hoping she will keep it up once we are back to normal and can go to the shops whenever we want.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That laugh at the end of every bloody sentence is manic. It’s like a donkey braying. I don’t particularly like joe but living with her must be a nightmare. She pushed him too far sometimes and it’s clear to see the absolute look of anger and disgust at her on his face. Why would you let anyone see that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That laugh at the end of every bloody sentence is manic. It’s like a donkey braying.
a couple of times I’ve been laughing at a story she’s been telling because it’s been quite funny, and then she’s done that stupid laugh and I’ve stopped laughing. It just sounds so fake and put on.

Reactions: 8
Why would you put autumn theme orange flowers out at this time of the year 🤣 might as well stick a pumpkin in the middle of it all and get ready for a early Halloween 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf is with the stick coat hangar thingy. This is getting more and more stupid. Is she having a laugh. Drills out, flowers stuck on fence she’s an absolute daft bint. She must have enough to occupy her mind with 3 boys and hoe.
Between her and her buddy SH what are they trying to do write a book on useless things to do with junk that lying around. Give me strength lol

Reactions: 10
A bit random
But it’s the Use by dates that you should stick to BBF are ok to eat a while after. Work in catering 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway as you were lol 😂

Reactions: 12
Pfft! I ate a yogurt the other day that was dated for Oct last year. It wasn’t blown. I ate it. I’m still living. I guess that’s why we have the magical gift of sight, smell and taste. If it looks ok, smells ok and tastes ok....it’s ok! 👍🏽
Dunno what’s going on with Hinch and Stacey, tho. Their storied are nigh on identical, at the moment. Stacey’s ass bein saved by, marginally, getting on the stories first!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.