Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that regarding the market purchases, it's nice to post the tag when she remembers but if she's bought then herself, where on earth would these tags end?!

Hoe is getting embarrassing now and crigey for her, not even him!

Poor Joe, even if she does say things about him or the trophy just for laughs on IG then tells him she's proud behind the screen, I don't think it's right. She is showing other women she thinks it's ok to constantly take the P out of your partner.

I think Joe wants to be left alone from IG and would like her to spend less time on it when she's with him. If he wanted to he would share far more.
what’s wrong with constantly taking the piss out of your partner? Me and my husband do it all of the time. I love him to bits and think some of the stuff he says about me are hilarious. Lighten up👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
C
When she did post a link to the outfits I thought I'd maybe get one for my son but seeing the posts from the seller flagging her off for not linking really out me off so I ended up not buying anything.

I do think Joe seems like a right grump in some of her stories, i m surprised she posts them.
To be fair to Joe. He has just recently lost a friend to suicide, which is devastating, so maybe he's not in the happiest of moods.

Reactions: 8
what’s wrong with constantly taking the piss out of your partner? Me and my husband do it all of the time. I love him to bits and think some of the stuff he says about me are hilarious. Lighten up👍
You obviously haven’t watched stacey’s stories then and seen how miserable and pissed off Joe constantly looks.. Just because you and your husband enjoy it between yourselves doesn’t mean Joe likes to be belittled in front of stacey’s 3 million insta followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Just catching up on Instagram. Nice to see she’s got Rex out for a walk with just a T-shirt on 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You obviously haven’t watched stacey’s stories then and seen how miserable and pissed off Joe constantly looks.. Just because you and your husband enjoy it between yourselves doesn’t mean Joe likes to be belittled in front of stacey’s 3 million insta followers
Obviously I’ve watched Stacey’s stories or I wouldn’t have an opinion. There’s nothing either of them have said that’s any worse than what we say to each other so I don’t know, maybe that’s just his face? I have proper resting witch face so look really grumpy when I’m not at all. Or maybe some people are more highly strung than others? I don’t see any restraints on him, if he hates it that much then I’m sure he could leave.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched her stories and can’t believe how annoyed joe is looking lately. Especially when she stamped his hand. Their relationship reminds me of my ex when I’d fallen out of love with him and he just constantly annoyed me. I feel like he’s got that used to not being there and had so much excitement with DOI with his new pals and partner and now he’s stuck back with the kids and Stacy being a bossy annoying cow lol. It’s almost as if she’s oblivious to it.

Reactions: 19
I’m not a mum but even I think it’s wrong to not bathe and change (or at least just change) a baby before putting them to bed? Especially with everything going on at the moment!!!! I am bad enough as it is with the constant hand washing/ sanitising everything in sight. There is no way I would let a baby sit in the same clothes all day and not wash them, even if we had just stayed indoors all day, let alone after being out and about in public places!

Reactions: 23
I’m not a mum but even I think it’s wrong to not bathe and change (or at least just change) a baby before putting them to bed? Especially with everything going on at the moment!!!! I am bad enough as it is with the constant hand washing/ sanitising everything in sight. There is no way I would let a baby sit in the same clothes all day and not wash them, even if we had just stayed indoors all day, let alone after being out and about in public places!
Dependent on the babies age it’s not recommended to bathe babies every day. I’m sure Rex would be fine to have a bath everyday. I don’t bathe my 3 month old every day as it can dry and irritate her skin but I do make sure she’s clean and has clean clothes on for bed

Reactions: 14
I used to love getting my babies ready for bed, it wound them down and it becomes a bedtime routine. This seems like pure laziness on her part, you don’t need to bath your baby every day, but at least change his dirty clothes before bed. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Came to say the same!! Cannot believe he’s in the same clothes 😫 i would say no way would she sleep in the same clothes but we know she does lol. He crawls on the floor and they have animals! Makes my skin crawl!
My baby is 11 months and part of his bedtime routine is bath, a nice rub with cream and into a fresh babygrow! I know not all babies are bathed everyday but to not even have clean pjs on 🤢

Reactions: 17
I know it’s been said but why can’t she just change his clothes for bed!!! He doesn’t need a bath everyday but it takes a minute to change his clothes to some fresh pjs. He’s crawling round the floor all day, probably got dribble and food down him. Ugh so grim!!

Reactions: 16
Midwives at hospital told me to only bathe my new born 2-3 times weekly and a top to tail on other days as it’s not good for their skin but he has a change of clothes lots of times a day due to being sick or mess from nappies etc but might be different advice from different hospitals

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe, when there’s 2 adults in the house, that one of them hasn’t got the time to put clean nightwear on a baby. Maybe farting about with bloody labels takes precedence?

Reactions: 38
Someone needs to send help for her. That’s not right in the head what I’ve just watched. Lying on the floor peeling spring onions then letting the colander water drip all over you!!! Taxi for Soloman 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone needs to send help for her. That’s not right in the head what I’ve just watched. Lying on the floor peeling spring onions then letting the colander water drip all over you!!! Taxi for Soloman 🙈
Oh my god. This is not cool. She is utterly embarrassing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe, when there’s 2 adults in the house, that one of them hasn’t got the time to put clean nightwear on a baby. Maybe farting about with bloody labels takes precedence?
She herself doesn’t change into night wear so it doesn’t surprise me.
I get if she was at her sisters and he fell asleep on way home but at least have took pjs with you.

Reactions: 13
She herself doesn’t change into night wear so it doesn’t surprise me.
I get if she was at her sisters and he fell asleep on way home but at least have took pjs with you.
Maybe they didn't plan to be there late. I know I've put my son to bed in the clothes he wore that day because we visited family and planned to be home a lot earlier than we were. He fell asleep and once he wakes up, that's him, so we just set him in to bed in his clothes.

Reactions: 16
How ridiculous does she look rolling around the floor with spring onions and dripping veg water on her head. Just embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.