Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she's not obliged at all but my point is surely she would've done it if she was genuine & wanted to give the girl a shoutout without there being anything in it for her; unless it has a swipe up she obviously isn't interested! She knew people would inevitably ask her where she got the stuff & also to give the girl a bit of custom. I don't think the girls done anything wrong by wanting a tag, if I had a business & stood at a freezing cold market stall for hours a day I would appreciate a shoutout!
I dont agree and I also have a market stall and freeze my ass off every Saturday. Of course I would appreciate it but I definitely wouldnt expect it. Each to their own though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I dont agree and I also have a market stall and freeze my ass off every Saturday. Of course I would appreciate it but I definitely wouldnt expect it. Each to their own though 🤷‍♀️
I just know that I would always give anyone a shoutout if I was happy with them, whether it be my nail girl or hairdresser etc. I take my hat off to you, I couldn't do it 💗

Reactions: 6
No she's not obliged at all but my point is surely she would've done it if she was genuine & wanted to give the girl a shoutout without there being anything in it for her; unless it has a swipe up she obviously isn't interested! She knew people would inevitably ask her where she got the stuff & also to give the girl a bit of custom. I don't think the girls done anything wrong by wanting a tag, if I had a business & stood at a freezing cold market stall for hours a day I would appreciate a shoutout!
Do you post pictures of yourself wearing things on Instagram? Would you tag every single company every single time? Most probably not, so why would she just because she’s famous? She doesn’t tell the girl to stand in the cold selling her stuff, it’s embarrassing begging for her to tag, just get over it and carry on with your day instead of forcing her to tag you.

Reactions: 22
Because she’s got the brain of a 5 year old...
And trys to justify it with all the quotes in the world. I mean it's OK to have personality, we all have our nutty moments, but acting out for likes is a very different thing. Then trying to pass it off as just "being me".

Reactions: 7
I could never understand the appeal of Joe Swash and never minded SS but after watching her instagram I’m surprised he puts up with her. Totally reversed my opinions of them.

Reactions: 13
I could never understand the appeal of Joe Swash and never minded SS but after watching her instagram I’m surprised he puts up with her. Totally reversed my opinions of them.
I can’t stand her always thought she had a nasty streak under that big fake smile. I used to think joe was annoying but I have to say I changed my opinion after watching her stories and the way she’s so negative to him I don’t know how he puts up with her also I think he looks so uninterested in her most of the time in her stories

Reactions: 22
I felt so uncomfortable seeing that video of her middle boy leaning over in his shorts!! Why do these people not stop to think how exposed their kids are to any sick individuals. It really upsets me that some people wil do anything to get attention. Surely someone thats close to her will say something to her!!

Reactions: 4
I felt so uncomfortable seeing that video of her middle boy leaning over in his shorts!! Why do these people not stop to think how exposed their kids are to any sick individuals. It really upsets me that some people wil do anything to get attention. Surely someone thats close to her will say something to her!!
Sorry but your comment is a bit weird to me! I saw nothing wrong with it ......but I see your point about over exposure of children but not in Staceys story just then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41
I think you are weird for even thinking that. Never entered my head 🤷‍♀️

Sorry but your comment is a bit weird to me! I saw nothing wrong with it ......but I see your point about over exposure of children but not in Staceys story just then 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
This 🙌

Reactions: 24
This is such a stretch and definitely says more about you than her imo :oops:

Reactions: 31
This is such a stretch and definitely says more about you than her imo :oops:
I have worked with sex offenders in prison.
In my opinion it's a valid point.
Children should be protected from over exposure on the internet! Once it's out there it could end up in anyones hands!
Sad but true.

Reactions: 10
On a lighter note .. picking all them toys up with her finger toes was disgusting.. she’d not long posted about how much she’s been washing her hands and then picks up toys that go in her sons mouth with her feet. Then posts a video aimed at Susan making a joke out of it.. regardless of coronavirus, it’s rank

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I think she secretly wishes her name was Susan she says it that much. Susan Solomon, has a nice ring to it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my word this woman REALLY gets on my tits! I don't follow her on Instagram but she's bloody everywhere! I'm sick of seeing "news" on how she's arranged her snacks or made a ridiculous refill station in her house! Yes Stacey buying 5 million glass jars to decant your tit into is very eco friendly! What a tool!!!
Get up off the floor, put your camera away and spend some time with your family without bleeping filming it! 😡

Rant over! Love Susan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my word this woman REALLY gets on my tits! I don't follow her on Instagram but she's bloody everywhere! I'm sick of seeing "news" on how she's arranged her snacks or made a ridiculous refill station in her house! Yes Stacey buying 5 million glass jars to decant your tit into is very eco friendly! What a tool!!!
Get up off the floor, put your camera away and spend some time with your family without bleeping filming it! 😡

Rant over! Love Susan 😂😂😂
Good one, Susan 😂

Reactions: 5
I agree that regarding the market purchases, it's nice to post the tag when she remembers but if she's bought then herself, where on earth would these tags end?!

Hoe is getting embarrassing now and crigey for her, not even him!

Poor Joe, even if she does say things about him or the trophy just for laughs on IG then tells him she's proud behind the screen, I don't think it's right. She is showing other women she thinks it's ok to constantly take the P out of your partner.

I think Joe wants to be left alone from IG and would like her to spend less time on it when she's with him. If he wanted to he would share far more.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.