Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I have never been on this thread I’m usually over snooping and the odd comment I have done on hinch’s thread as I’m pretty much new to tattle . And I’m probably going to get hatred for this comment but I had to give my opinion.

However I had to comment at the way you are all ripping her parenting. My kids fell asleep anywhere, tiled floor, coffee table, dog bed the stairs as baby’s toddlers and any age really. And yes I took pictures and videos and uploaded to my social media’s. Am I a bad parent for that? My kids can get filthy we could go to the park be out all day playing in the garden or street but they fall asleep whilst their bath is running so it’s a quick wash before school the next day and bath that night! My daughter who is a pre teen sleeps in her t shirts and sprays herself the next day and goes out. So I’m a bad parent who needs to be reported?? Best report myself then 🤣Just because Stacey doesn’t post when she’s bathing the kids doesn’t mean she isn’t she’d probably get judged for that too showing everyone she’s bathing Rex, it’s also been lockdown so are you all telling me that none of you during this time who have been furloughed or locked up in your houses or finished long hours being frontline workers or keyworkers haven’t got dressed and been in your pjs from the day before? On days off?? I have and I no doubt will be again during our firebreak lockdown which has also fallen on my half term with my kids who have been having
SS style lunches and snacks and I’ve also been making these long before I followed her. And my kids are happy eating these even my 12 year old takes stuff to school 😜

I enjoyed reading some of this thread however like I said I think ripping apart any parent on their parenting is not called for. Call her out on anything else but should never ever slag off someone’s parenting. Heck not all of you were happy with the step parents comments. PS can relate to that too I’m a step parent and have been since I was 18 and hasn’t always been a walk in the park.

This is why this page gets so much backlash as you don’t always stop at calling them out on their lies and pre records people ripping apart parenting is why we get called trolls rather than calling them out on their bs and lies.

The whole pampers thing has wound me up a treat so things like this is what needs to be called out on and reported. I hate how they are protected no matter how many times they break the rules and become covidiotsI’ve not seen my nan since last December she’s in a care home and the longer these people keep breaking the rules the longer i ave to go without seeing her.

Anyway sorry for the morning rant as you were tattlers
Ps before anyone starts thinking I’m SS or grinch I’m really not 🤣🤣🤣

If your child has filth and muck under his long nails when they‘re at an age when everything goes in their mouth, then yes you are a shit parent.

If you‘re allowing your pre-teen to sleep in a tshirt then leave the house in it the next day, after spraying themselves, then yes you‘re a shit parent and you should sort it out before someone starts to bully her about her lack of personal hygiene.

You can usually tell that your child is knackered and about to fall asleep, so allowing them to fall asleep on the floor or in a dog bed on a regular basis is shit parenting in my book. Aside from that, a dog’s bed is their territory, it should never be invaded by a child.

Stacey gets pulled apart, as you put it, because she‘s got her priorities round her arse. She’d rather be spray painting an acorn than bathing, changing or putting Rex to bed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Just back home from Ikea..... thank fuck for the mask. Every time I walked passed a Fejka I said ‘ cunt’ and no one knew👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Burgh Gal

Is the story about gluing her nail back on for the benefit of tattle so we stop pointing out that it's a mistake or a prerecord? Because there is a clear difference between what her nail tech did and what she's glued on so we'll still be able to tell Stacey 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
‘You’re not what the voices in your head say you are...’

So I’m not a total badass mum smashing through life....SHIT! 😂🙈😂
I’m sorry Stacey but you’re wrong AGAIN
Iam what the voices in my head are saying to me
I have been so depressed the past week I have let shit hit the fan
I have been a terrible mother the past few days and I have been awfull and said some hurtful things to my husband
My best friend has lost her father in law and I had to cancel plans yesterday because my depression and anxiety hit an all time low
You know the anxiety that you come on social media and giggle about
No Stacey the real anxiety and mental health that’s locked me away the past week with the ‘voices in my head’
My house is unrecognisable at the minute to the immaculate pristine house that everyone knows and loves
I have let it all slip
My daughter has been sent to her dads for the week when I wanted to do fun stuff for Halloween with her
But you carry on making shit out of shit acting like you have your shit together despite being so anxiety ridden when I’m living through the real consequences of mental health and believe me I’m not laughing or giggling
I’m crying and dying inside
So yes Iam a shit friend at the moment
Iam a shit mother and wife at the moment like the voices in my head are telling me

But...
I can put my hands up to this and say it
Some of you may read this and think yes you do need to get help and sort it out
And you know what I do!!!
I can understand and accept that I actually need help and I will get better and will get back to the good mum and wife I was

So fuck you you utter vile patronising human being

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Kmux

VIP Member
You got it wrong by not reporting to close the old one, not a warning but remember to do it next time so it's not a mess!
I've never made a thread before so apologies if I get this wrong.... This was the most liked thread suggestion by Burgh gal

Catch up-
Still stinks.
Still making crap crafts and snacks.
Still letting Rex fall asleep 'drunk' wherever he lands.
Did some stories about some hairclips she had seen that were too expensive so decided to make her own version with fejkas and spray paint. Got called out by the designer for not crediting her so she did a story crediting her but made out it was off her own back. This led her sheep to head over to the designers page and abuse her for the price of her jewellery. Stacey has yet to intervene or apologise.
Went out with her 'special friends' 😉 Grinch and Inch on a (probably) gifted day out of which we are still not decided if they followed the new tier guidelines.
Drank leftover ice cream out of the carton with a straw for breakfast that had melted on her bedside table overnight.
Had her hair done which I personally am undecided about 🤷🏼‍♀️

If I remember anymore I will add 😊

Just remember to be kind (unless you sell bespoke, handmade jewellery), you've got this (unless you don't have money, a cleaner and the luxury to work from home while your baby naps) and Stacey loves you to the moon and back (even though she has no fucking clue who you are) 😁 (this emoji is basically Stacey grinning and squinting) 😁😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

and nothing happens

Oh she’s going to be LIVID that some “Susans” contacted LW to tell her to blow out her candle 😂 Cue the passive aggressive stories later of her blowing out a load of candles. “Better blow these out ay before they burn my house down Susan” *manic grin and gormless giggle*

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
With an attitude like that, no wonder it’s not working, they’re children, who found themselves in a new set up with a new family. Shame on you!
Excuse me?!!
Who the hell are you saying shame on you too??!!
You have no idea my home set up and what life has been like these past five years so how dare you say shame on you!!!
I have tried every angle to make it work but when you have the other parent making it hard and brainwashing them it was never going to work with me and my husbands kids!!!!!
Like i said it isn’t for all but for me and my children it would be good and I’m not talking of young kids they are 16!!!!!!
It works bloody both ways too!!!
If the children are hell bent on being nasty to deliberately make it hard for me and my children in our home so you have no idea how it has been!!!
I’m sorry but shame on me is truly upsetting when you have no idea the lengths I have gone too the past five years!!
It hasn’t been a year and giving up I have welcomed them into my home with open arms and like I said they are older now so yes my husband having them elsewhere would be nice I stand my ground!!!

So I’m assuming you know the person who originally posted this and their whole backstory then? Maybe try keeping your opinions to yourself and don’t be unnecessarily rude about a situation that you know nothing about and does not concern you.
Wow thank you for that I needed to hear that!
Iam the original poster and I stand my ground even though as I said I know a lot won’t like it
It’s been a tough five years trying to make this blended family work and it’s just not happening
It’s one of those scenarios that you never know how you would act untill your in that situation

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Some of you guys should be private investigators! Well spotted
Only spotted because either way lockdown rules and social distancing broken.
my daughter is waiting for life changing surgery and for this very reason she can’t have it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have never been on this thread I’m usually over snooping and the odd comment I have done on hinch’s thread as I’m pretty much new to tattle . And I’m probably going to get hatred for this comment but I had to give my opinion.

However I had to comment at the way you are all ripping her parenting. My kids fell asleep anywhere, tiled floor, coffee table, dog bed the stairs as baby’s toddlers and any age really. And yes I took pictures and videos and uploaded to my social media’s. Am I a bad parent for that?(1)My kids can get filthy we could go to the park be out all day playing in the garden or street but they fall asleep whilst their bath is running so it’s a quick wash before school the next day and bath that night! (2) My daughter who is a pre teen sleeps in her t shirts and sprays herself the next day and goes out. So I’m a bad parent who needs to be reported?? Best report myself then 🤣Just because Stacey doesn’t post when she’s bathing the kids doesn’t mean she isn’t she’d probably get judged for that too showing everyone she’s bathing Rex, it’s also been lockdown so are you all telling me that none of you during this time who have been furloughed or locked up in your houses or finished long hours being frontline workers or keyworkers haven’t got dressed and been in your pjs from the day before? (3)On days off?? I have and I no doubt will be again during our firebreak lockdown which has also fallen on my half term with my kids who have been having
SS style lunches and snacks and I’ve also been making these long before I followed her. And my kids are happy eating these even my 12 year old takes stuff to school 😜

I enjoyed reading some of this thread however like I said I think ripping apart any parent on their parenting (4) is not called for. Call her out on anything else but should never ever slag off someone’s parenting. Heck not all of you were happy with the step parents comments. PS can relate to that too I’m a step parent and have been since I was 18 and hasn’t always been a walk in the park.

This is why this page gets so much backlash as you don’t always stop at calling them out on their lies and pre records people ripping apart parenting is why we get called trolls rather than calling them out on their bs and lies.

The whole pampers thing has wound me up a treat so things like this is what needs to be called out on and reported. I hate how they are protected no matter how many times they break the rules and become covidiotsI’ve not seen my nan since last December she’s in a care home and the longer these people keep breaking the rules the longer i ave to go without seeing her.

Anyway sorry for the morning rant as you were tattlers
Ps before anyone starts thinking I’m SS or grinch I’m really not 🤣🤣🤣
1. Do you have 4 million followers of are these people all your personal friends and families? Are you paid for these images? It is not for us to say if you are a bad parent.
2. Rex isn't falling asleep while the bath is running - he isn't being bathed and regularly will be put to be in filthy clothing he has worn all day.
3. Stacey wears the same clothing all day and night for days and days on end (4 days was my longest count), then goes out for meals in the same said clothing - she is rank.
4. Stacey is paid for her engagement and content. The content she puts on regularly puts her child at risk. Last weekend her 16 month old son was so sleep drunk (Stacey's fav time of day!) that he was facepalming the floor in front her her oven and hob while she was cooking. Did Stacey do the right thing and turn the dinner down give Rex a quick weetabix, washdown and pop him in bed? No, she filmed him laying on the floor with a bubbling pan above his head. Sorry love but that is WRONG! That is being a TERRIBLE parent who really needs a good talking too and needs to really question herself as to why she did that.
5. While I agree with you that some people really do go off about things that are petty, I can just scroll past those comments.

This is Tattle. We bitch. It's why we are here. Maybe you should be on the rave thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Itscharlibaby

3379416E-969A-40E1-AEDC-6F76C462366F.png

I hope this photo posts but I’ve just seen this monstrosity on Twitter! Wonder if it will give stinky life 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36