Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patiently waiting for somebody to come and and show where she stole the spider bread idea from haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her spelling and grammar are atrocious! She made a “whole” for the dip? Fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her spelling and grammar are atrocious! She made a “whole” for the dip? Fucks sake
Her spelling and grammar is actually very good. The spelling and grammar she uses for the gram is atrocious, because *rElAtEaBle* am I right ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she said she was going to attempt to make bread, opening a packet mix and adding water is not making bread Stacey and what the duck was that kneading she was doing?!? Also just leaving it to prove on the side, not in a bowl? I have so many questions 🤣🤣🤣 You can also tell
it isn’t baked properly when you look at the whole she made for the dip!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Okay so a lot of people say Stacey reads these threads so if you do Stacey I seriously seriously hope you have donated money or to a food bank to help the children that may have gone without this week. The amount of food she fucks about with the bleeping size of some of the pathetic shite she makes I just think ffs that’s going to have a nibble here and there out of it and then be binned, all the while some kids would probably be happy with a bit of bread this week let alone a bread/dip/spider whatever it is.

And the anxiety, behave just behave. Yes I’m aware anyone can have anxiety and the comment ‘what’s she got to be anxious about’ shouldn’t be said because some days I don’t have anything I’m worrying about but it still creeps up, but I never sit there recording myself laughing like an absolute dick about how funny it is that I can’t breath. It makes me want to lie in bed and have very minimal conversation with people, I’ve never laughed about my anxiety because well it’s not funny to have is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How convenient for her sales techniques that she can breathe again after doing some crafts the day before, on a day that she doesn't have any crafts scheduled in from her publisher. Love it when a good plan comes together!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay so a lot of people say Stacey reads these threads so if you do Stacey I seriously seriously hope you have donated money or to a food bank to help the children that may have gone without this week. The amount of food she fucks about with the bleeping size of some of the pathetic shite she makes I just think ffs that’s going to have a nibble here and there out of it and then be binned, all the while some kids would probably be happy with a bit of bread this week let alone a bread/dip/spider whatever it is.

And the anxiety, behave just behave. Yes I’m aware anyone can have anxiety and the comment ‘what’s she got to be anxious about’ shouldn’t be said because some days I don’t have anything I’m worrying about but it still creeps up, but I never sit there recording myself laughing like an absolute dick about how funny it is that I can’t breath. It makes me want to lie in bed and have very minimal conversation with people, I’ve never laughed about my anxiety because well it’s not funny to have is it?
This is the woman that used to volunteer at homeless shelters and help serve food!
Its amazing how things change when she can make money though.
Thoughtless bint

Reactions: 8
No no no you all talk away I actually laughed at a lot of the comments and threads. When you actually come here to read the truth it’s actually an eye opener to a lot of the things said influencers do/don’t do!
I was a hinch fan (deffo don’t judge me on that one) and during the first lockdown I started seeing things differently and she and another influencer but not SS were moaning about Tattle trolls so I had to come have a nose. And WOW were my eyes opened so ATB you tattle trolls 😘

But back to the original thread title she sent her sheep to the page where she saw the clips then proceeded to make awful ones for herself.. was this page then trolled by all the fans who adore her? I didn’t see the page but deffo saw the clips!
[/QUOTE]
It is impossible to troll us, so no! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is the woman that used to volunteer at homeless shelters and help serve food!
Its amazing how things change when she can make money though.
Thoughtless bint
Was it for publicity or before she was famous? I've only followed her for a months, but everything she seems to do is for publicity. I know people have said she seemed different before she had Rex

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.