Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
Her latest post says in a world where you can be anything don't be an arsehole, oh Stacey , kettle pot and black

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Itscharlibaby

So this “artist” has also done a digital drawing (if you can call it that) of Little Mix.... I’m in pain laughing at it!
6CCF31F1-7BDB-4B17-A195-FD7C891A200F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I've always quite liked SS (though her annoying "you've got this and you always will" quotes make me want to vomit) but her association with Hinch has pissed me off. Now with the pampers ad and the blatant disregard to government guidelines I'm just over her.
I've commented on the pampers Instagram, I've emailed pampers, I've written to Gleam as they manage Hinch, I've emailed Essex Live and now I've seen SS has a contact on her page for Molly Schofield so she's got an email too.

My kid wakes a million times a night so I've plenty of time to fill their mailboxes

• Heart

LittleRedRidingHu?

Chatty Member
Good morning darlings!

I've had way too much time on my hands last night so I watched season 4758584 of "The fibbing fairy tales of Essex" staring Stinky & Dirty. What a treat!

Speaking of hands: Stacey, sweetheart - a nail that breaks does not magically lose the glue line. You of all people should know that as you keep the glue people of Amazon employed and properly fed.

Also, don't pretend you're raging at Joe because of Flow and are oh so frightened because of a movie. You're angry and scared because you and your bestie messed up -biiiiiig time. And now your sheeple know......🤞

Grow a pair, wash your hair, don't pretend that you don't care. ( now there's a thread title for ya 😁)

[Rant over - as you were ☺,]

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
You would think with 3 kids and her constant over sharing of complete shit like dancing with the Hoover she would want to share that they are going pumpkin picking. It's not hard to do in real time if you don't fanny about making montages, adding filters and songs and sharing comments from deluded 'fans' about how great you are 🤔....
In my opinion Stacey has real content issues. Before she had Rex and decided to monetise her child, she didn't need to 'find' content. It is clear Joe doesn't want to be in her content unless there is money in it for them and neither do her older boys (and possibly their fathers), so all she has is her and Rex. As lovely as Rex is, he is at the snotty, grotty stage of development. She doesn't have the content bandwidth and range so she rehashes the same old shit.

1. Ghastly good morning song with Rex (gives her life, which is handy as it's morning)
2. Tell everyone how much she loves the money them to the moon and back while letting us know the pets are having a poo
3. Dodgy pre-record of her making a (usually) nasty, non sustaining and often zero nutrition, breakfast
4. Pre-record (various nails, bracelets and cuffs) of the bed being made, unmade and made again (Yawn)
5. Yet another video of someone playing hide and seek with Rex (This seems to be recorded at any time and passed off as that day)
6. Rex takes a nap. Stacey tells us she is going to get on with with crafting but our messages give her life and some motivational message or other
7. Stacey goes a bit quiet while she facetimes with Hinch creates some shit you don't want out of stuff that costs a fortune but she has it just hanging around the house.
8. School pick up
9. Silly snack time
10. Posts video of whatever she crafted and tells us it's giving her life.
11. Rex in the same filthy outfit (and nappy) that he has worn all day now so exhausted he is facepalming the tiles he is so tired drunk (her fav time of day - it gives her life)
12. Stacey, on sofa in fleecy pj's and a thick blanket, with a cup of tea and Daim bar (that she spells diam) while Rex is passed out, unbathed, on the cold tiles.
13. One of possibly several posts of the messages she receives from the idiots who adore her. She hopes everyone one is OK. We have this!
14. All of her content is interspersed with freebies and ads. She is terrible at crediting companies paying or supplying her but they are still there.

There are other variations of this but that is the gist all day every day; but she needs better more substantial content. The woman is trying so hard to be relatable that she has become completely unrelatable. The tap to tidy is good, it is relatable but she doesn't use it. The constant labelling is boring now. Her sister's business is booming thanks (mostly because she tags hinch in her posts but hey-ho) She needs to grow her content and not rehash the same old boring shit.

Her showing Rex being neglected for the benefit of the 'gram is shocking every time and it is getting more extreme. I don't like to blow Hinch's trumpet but I am never concerned about Ronnie and his well being. She seems able to do things with and for him without it being on the gram. Stace the disgrace, should take yet another leaf out of hinch's book!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Mejustme

VIP Member
At least Stacey's children have the freedom of the house, let's not forget hinch's kid lived behind the sofa for the first 14 months of his life ....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Rosiepie

VIP Member
SS has well and truly f***ed up with her covidiot antics with bestie Hinch whilst not socially distancing, advertising super hero pampers! Getting their dates wrong as well🤦‍♀️ You just cannot make this stuff up! She’s on Loose Women - is paid by ITV! She keeps on breaching COVID rules. She deserves to be sacked and Penguin books should drop her! Acting like she has during a pandemic where so many have died! She broke the rule of 6 and social distancing whilst at Hinch’s house and the film night, and now we have #pampersgate scandal. These egotistical influencers don’t learn from past mistakes. They think the rules don’t apply to them. Come on loose women! Let’s talk about covidiots and see what SS has to say for herself! Oh and let’s discuss influencers who lie and deceive followers! Is it ok to manipulate and deceive followers whilst getting paid money to promote a product such as pampers? Now that would be an interesting debate!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Of all the crap things she's "crafted" those ghost lollies are the worst 😭😭

Imagine your auntie being a literal millionaire and you get 1 chuppa chupa lolly wrapped in a snot rag :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Crxoxox

So if he fell off the table and cracked his head open on the tiled floor , would she carry on filming while he lay on the floor screaming with blood pouring from his head and say “hehe he gives me life!”

• Haha

Tag89

drinking melted ice cream with a straw defeats the point surely? that's just a really shit milkshake without the milk or cream

also, her fans are cunts

lastly - why is pampers approaching her? is there genuinely anyone out there (in UK) who DOESN'T know who pampers are or what they're about?

bit odd they would approach someone who doesn't change their own kid's nappy but w/e

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion here 😬 but I do like how Stacey takes her children out alone (because let's face it, Joe is never there) I know its generally a shit show and she is annoying but at least its memories for all of them. Her mate Grinch cant even piss alone.
We usually find out later that her sister or dad are usually in tow hiding in the background on Stacey’s days out

Reactions: 29