Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I do get where you are coming from, however Stacey posts stories showing worrying and dangerous incidents. Being a mum of three boys myself I know children get up to all sorts! You pick them up though and remove them for danger etc. rather than taking a photo and post it on Instagram. She also uses her children to make money and doesn't seem to have any concern or respect for their privacy. If anyone dare to express concern she calls them Susans or trolls which is not very kind.
Same as hinch isn’t it? She does the same you call them out they cry TROLL regardless of what they are called out on

Reactions: 8
That milkshake made me feel sick .Dirty woman .I’m probably being irrational because I don’t like milkshakes ,to mix all the tit up just seems dirty to me ,just have a magnum and half a pack of biscuits woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never been on this thread I’m usually over snooping and the odd comment I have done on hinch’s thread as I’m pretty much new to tattle . And I’m probably going to get hatred for this comment but I had to give my opinion.

However I had to comment at the way you are all ripping her parenting. My kids fell asleep anywhere, tiled floor, coffee table, dog bed the stairs as baby’s toddlers and any age really. And yes I took pictures and videos and uploaded to my social media’s. Am I a bad parent for that? My kids can get filthy we could go to the park be out all day playing in the garden or street but they fall asleep whilst their bath is running so it’s a quick wash before school the next day and bath that night! My daughter who is a pre teen sleeps in her t shirts and sprays herself the next day and goes out. So I’m a bad parent who needs to be reported?? Best report myself then 🤣Just because Stacey doesn’t post when she’s bathing the kids doesn’t mean she isn’t she’d probably get judged for that too showing everyone she’s bathing Rex, it’s also been lockdown so are you all telling me that none of you during this time who have been furloughed or locked up in your houses or finished long hours being frontline workers or keyworkers haven’t got dressed and been in your pjs from the day before? On days off?? I have and I no doubt will be again during our firebreak lockdown which has also fallen on my half term with my kids who have been having
SS style lunches and snacks and I’ve also been making these long before I followed her. And my kids are happy eating these even my 12 year old takes stuff to school 😜

I enjoyed reading some of this thread however like I said I think ripping apart any parent on their parenting is not called for. Call her out on anything else but should never ever slag off someone’s parenting. Heck not all of you were happy with the step parents comments. PS can relate to that too I’m a step parent and have been since I was 18 and hasn’t always been a walk in the park.

This is why this page gets so much backlash as you don’t always stop at calling them out on their lies and pre records people ripping apart parenting is why we get called trolls rather than calling them out on their bs and lies.

The whole pampers thing has wound me up a treat so things like this is what needs to be called out on and reported. I hate how they are protected no matter how many times they break the rules and become covidiotsI’ve not seen my nan since last December she’s in a care home and the longer these people keep breaking the rules the longer i ave to go without seeing her.

Anyway sorry for the morning rant as you were tattlers
Ps before anyone starts thinking I’m SS or grinch I’m really not 🤣🤣🤣
Completely get your point, as it comes from a healthy place of common sense. Having said that - Stacey would rather lock herself in the bathroom than say good night to her kids, leave Rex sleeping on the tiled floor whilst she is getting comfy on the sofa under a blanket and last but not least she'd rather film her toddler crawling on tables, into slippery pumpkins and running around with dripping wet hair in cold weather all for the 'gram - and every time she's too far away from him to be there in time if anything should happen to him. The picture evidence is here on Tattle.

So, no - you're not a tit parent for occasionally losing the plot, for having a kid that sometimes smells a bit sharp or letting a tired toddler fall asleep where ever it may happen.
What makes a crappy parent it to let all this happen on the regular, encourage said behaviour and not give a duck about the well being and safety of their child. And this is what Stacey does and gets called out for.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Was watching The Truman Show the other day (such a great film!). Is this how little Rex is going to feel in a few years time with so much of his life put on view to the world. Stacey if you are reading .. get a Diet Coke and a Daim bar and have a watch!

Reactions: 16
Was watching The Truman Show the other day (such a great film!). Is this how little Rex is going to feel in a few years time with so much of his life put on view to the world. Stacey if you are reading .. get a Diet Coke and a Daim bar and have a watch!
I love that film! Maybe all "influencers" who use their children as a way to earn money online should be forced to watch it too!

Reactions: 7
I have never been on this thread I’m usually over snooping and the odd comment I have done on hinch’s thread as I’m pretty much new to tattle . And I’m probably going to get hatred for this comment but I had to give my opinion.

However I had to comment at the way you are all ripping her parenting. My kids fell asleep anywhere, tiled floor, coffee table, dog bed the stairs as baby’s toddlers and any age really. And yes I took pictures and videos and uploaded to my social media’s. Am I a bad parent for that?(1)My kids can get filthy we could go to the park be out all day playing in the garden or street but they fall asleep whilst their bath is running so it’s a quick wash before school the next day and bath that night! (2) My daughter who is a pre teen sleeps in her t shirts and sprays herself the next day and goes out. So I’m a bad parent who needs to be reported?? Best report myself then 🤣Just because Stacey doesn’t post when she’s bathing the kids doesn’t mean she isn’t she’d probably get judged for that too showing everyone she’s bathing Rex, it’s also been lockdown so are you all telling me that none of you during this time who have been furloughed or locked up in your houses or finished long hours being frontline workers or keyworkers haven’t got dressed and been in your pjs from the day before? (3)On days off?? I have and I no doubt will be again during our firebreak lockdown which has also fallen on my half term with my kids who have been having
SS style lunches and snacks and I’ve also been making these long before I followed her. And my kids are happy eating these even my 12 year old takes stuff to school 😜

I enjoyed reading some of this thread however like I said I think ripping apart any parent on their parenting (4) is not called for. Call her out on anything else but should never ever slag off someone’s parenting. Heck not all of you were happy with the step parents comments. PS can relate to that too I’m a step parent and have been since I was 18 and hasn’t always been a walk in the park.

This is why this page gets so much backlash as you don’t always stop at calling them out on their lies and pre records people ripping apart parenting is why we get called trolls rather than calling them out on their bs and lies.

The whole pampers thing has wound me up a treat so things like this is what needs to be called out on and reported. I hate how they are protected no matter how many times they break the rules and become covidiotsI’ve not seen my nan since last December she’s in a care home and the longer these people keep breaking the rules the longer i ave to go without seeing her.

1. Do you have 4 million followers of are these people all your personal friends and families? Are you paid for these images? It is not for us to say if you are a bad parent.
2. Rex isn't falling asleep while the bath is running - he isn't being bathed and regularly will be put to be in filthy clothing he has worn all day.
3. Stacey wears the same clothing all day and night for days and days on end (4 days was my longest count), then goes out for meals in the same said clothing - she is rank.
4. Stacey is paid for her engagement and content. The content she puts on regularly puts her child at risk. Last weekend her 16 month old son was so sleep drunk (Stacey's fav time of day!) that he was facepalming the floor in front her her oven and hob while she was cooking. Did Stacey do the right thing and turn the dinner down give Rex a quick weetabix, washdown and pop him in bed? No, she filmed him laying on the floor with a bubbling pan above his head. Sorry love but that is WRONG! That is being a TERRIBLE parent who really needs a good talking too and needs to really question herself as to why she did that.
5. While I agree with you that some people really do go off about things that are petty, I can just scroll past those comments.

This is Tattle. We witch. It's why we are here. Maybe you should be on the rave thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does she have to say everytime she is "asked" that something is from a small business. Cant it just be that it is from *tag the business? When she buys her tit craft bits from Amazon and Ebay does she say I bought these from a huge business?! Feck off with yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1. Do you have 4 million followers of are these people all your personal friends and families? Are you paid for these images? It is not for us to say if you are a bad parent.
2. Rex isn't falling asleep while the bath is running - he isn't being bathed and regularly will be put to be in filthy clothing he has worn all day.
3. Stacey wears the same clothing all day and night for days and days on end (4 days was my longest count), then goes out for meals in the same said clothing - she is rank.
4. Stacey is paid for her engagement and content. The content she puts on regularly puts her child at risk. Last weekend her 16 month old son was so sleep drunk (Stacey's fav time of day!) that he was facepalming the floor in front her her oven and hob while she was cooking. Did Stacey do the right thing and turn the dinner down give Rex a quick weetabix, washdown and pop him in bed? No, she filmed him laying on the floor with a bubbling pan above his head. Sorry love but that is WRONG! That is being a TERRIBLE parent who really needs a good talking too and needs to really question herself as to why she did that.
5. While I agree with you that some people really do go off about things that are petty, I can just scroll past those comments.

This is Tattle. We witch. It's why we are here. Maybe you should be on the rave thread?
😱😱 I haven’t seen that video of the bubbling pan? Okay like I said I’ve unfollowed them and only watch now & then so I apologise. Rave thread anyone who raves over these influencers need shooting hun 🔫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she have to say everytime she is "asked" that something is from a small business. Cant it just be that it is from *tag the business? When she buys her tit craft bits from Amazon and Ebay does she say I bought these from a huge business?! Feck off with yourself
Her idea of a small business is all wrong any way. Most of the "small" businesses she shares have 30k+ followers. That's not small. My other half is self employed and has just over 1500 followers, that's a small business!

Reactions: 10
What was with the whole I can’t breathe act? I’m sorry, but there are people who are in hospital right now with real, life threatening breathing problems! With the pandemic, yesterday’s little performance was dreadful. My son has asthma and an inhaler which he has to use, so I found it distasteful that she kept on going about not getting her breath. If it was so bad, why not put your phone down, come off social media and relax? The whole sympathy act really peeves me off. In reality, she was probably in knots over the whole Pampers scandal, where she breached covid social distancing rules with Hinch. Maybe she got a telling off by LW, ITV and Pampers, although I highly doubt it. Perhaps if people like SS didnt breach the rules then some people would not get infected with covid and have breathing difficulties and end up in hospital. These influencers just don’t get the bigger picture do they? They seem to think the rules don’t apply to them, or they can make mistakes and their management team will sort it all out for them, meaning they never have to apologise or admit liability for any of their actions. They are so self obsessed, wandering from one paid ad to the other, thinking of what content to use next. It’s like they forget what normal, real life is about.

Reactions: 18

However I had to comment at the way you are all ripping her parenting. My kids fell asleep anywhere, tiled floor, coffee table, dog bed the stairs as baby’s toddlers and any age really. And yes I took pictures and videos and uploaded to my social media’s. Am I a bad parent for that? My kids can get filthy we could go to the park be out all day playing in the garden or street but they fall asleep whilst their bath is running so it’s a quick wash before school the next day and bath that night! My daughter who is a pre teen sleeps in her t shirts and sprays herself the next day and goes out. So I’m a bad parent who needs to be reported?? Best report myself then 🤣Just because Stacey doesn’t post when she’s bathing the kids doesn’t mean she isn’t she’d probably get judged for that too showing everyone she’s bathing Rex, it’s also been lockdown so are you all telling me that none of you during this time who have been furloughed or locked up in your houses or finished long hours being frontline workers or keyworkers haven’t got dressed and been in your pjs from the day before? On days off?? I have and I no doubt will be again during our firebreak lockdown which has also fallen on my half term with my kids who have been having

I enjoyed reading some of this thread however like I said I think ripping apart any parent on their parenting is not called for. Call her out on anything else but should never ever slag off someone’s parenting. Heck not all of you were happy with the step parents comments. PS can relate to that too I’m a step parent and have been since I was 18 and hasn’t always been a walk in the park.

Thank you for letting us know what we can and can’t talk about ! ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you for letting us know what we can and can’t talk about ! ATB
No no no you all talk away I actually laughed at a lot of the comments and threads. When you actually come here to read the truth it’s actually an eye opener to a lot of the things said influencers do/don’t do!
I was a hinch fan (deffo don’t judge me on that one) and during the first lockdown I started seeing things differently and she and another influencer but not SS were moaning about Tattle trolls so I had to come have a nose. And WOW were my eyes opened so ATB you tattle trolls 😘

But back to the original thread title she sent her sheep to the page where she saw the clips then proceeded to make awful ones for herself.. was this page then trolled by all the fans who adore her? I didn’t see the page but deffo saw the clips!

Last edited:
No no no you all talk away I actually laughed at a lot of the comments and threads. When you actually come here to read the truth it’s actually an eye opener to a lot of the things said influencers do/don’t do!
I was a hinch fan (deffo don’t judge me on that one) and during the first lockdown I started seeing things differently and she and another influencer but not SS were moaning about Tattle trolls so I had to come have a nose. And WOW were my eyes opened so ATB you tattle trolls 😘

But back to the original thread title she sent her sheep to the page where she saw the clips then proceeded to make awful ones for herself.. was this page then trolled by all the fans who adore her? I didn’t see the page but deffo saw the clips!
Yup, her sheeple made it their mission to go onto that poor woman's IG page and tear her a new hole over the pricing of her designer jewelry.. it was awful. None of these people would've ever gone to that page before SS decided to make a (sorry for the following words, but quoting here) council estate version of the hair grip and mentioning the steep price tag. And then all hell broke loose in the fairy world of Staceynators.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Heating at 32!? duck right off, put a proper jumper on! Dunno why, but that really pissed me off

My heating hasn’t even been turned on yet....even when it is it’s never above 20! Bloody 32!

Reactions: 2
I've previously had respiratory problems which are thankfully over now and 'can't breathe' thing was a bit much. When I first saw the story, for a second I thought she had coronavirus but quickly realised no.

Yup, her sheeple made it their mission to go onto that poor woman's IG page and tear her a new hole over the pricing of her designer jewelry.. it was awful. None of these people would've ever gone to that page before SS decided to make a (sorry for the following words, but quoting here) council estate version of the hair grip and mentioning the steep price tag. And then all hell broke loose in the fairy world of Staceynators.
This is awful! Mind you she is friends with hinch she does the same sends her army to fight battles then deletes said stories and tags etc! I didn’t think SS was this type of person 😡

I don’t even think my heating can go to 32, I would be boiling hot, I have my windows open in my living room & I’m still hot, the window in Rex’s room how it opens like it does puts me on edge, we have window locks so can only open the window so far upstairs! I know he isn’t big enough yet but I do hope he doesn’t climb into that window when he is older that she has left open!

This is awful! Mind you she is friends with hinch she does the same sends her army to fight battles then deletes said stories and tags etc! I didn’t think SS was this type of person 😡
It's very difficult to differentiate the two these days. They seem to have morphed into each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.