Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just nipped over from the Hinch thread. Hinch date stamped 29th September for the party but showed all the ingredients haul well into a October then SS said they had the party ‘early September’. 😡😡
I didn't notice that. I wonder if they even know how to tell the truth. I'm so angry about the social distancing and breaking the rules. I've not been able to see my parents for 3 months because of people like them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Might email their management team but tbh who's gonna give a stuff? They make money from her so are hardly gonna reprimand her

Just nipped over from the Hinch thread. Hinch date stamped 29th September for the party but showed all the ingredients haul well into a October then SS said they had the party ‘early September’. 😡😡
I love this! Sisters got each others backs 🙌🏻👏🏻👊🏻😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Might email their management team but tbh who's gonna give a stuff? They make money from her so are hardly gonna reprimand her
This is the thing and it's absolutely disgraceful that she and the other twit have become untouchable because of the amount of money they make for others. They literally can do what the fk they like and they are never ever held accountable.

Reactions: 24
Is the story about gluing her nail back on for the benefit of tattle so we stop pointing out that it's a mistake or a prerecord? Because there is a clear difference between what her nail tech did and what she's glued on so we'll still be able to tell Stacey 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I wonder who she copied this from? She always seems to do cheap imitations of lovely items. I couldn't display things this sloppily done in my home.
There’s loads of stuff like that on Pinterest. Probably just picked a common idea so she couldn’t get accused of ripping it off.
God forbid any of her fans ever discovered Pinterest - they would tit their pants with excitement

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is the story about gluing her nail back on for the benefit of tattle so we stop pointing out that it's a mistake or a prerecord? Because there is a clear difference between what her nail tech did and what she's glued on so we'll still be able to tell Stacey 👋👋
Totally for our benefit hi skanky stace👋

Reactions: 10
Why does Stacey not credit small businesses? She’s done it again 😂 a business called little explorers have just put on that they made the top Rex has got on on the pampers add I don’t know what it says ‘the adventures of‘ this is the second maybe third time I’ve saw this business say they’ve made something and she hasn’t tagged them it’s a shame
I thought Little Explores actually said they gifted it to Hinch. Seeing as she was at Hinch's house maybe she lent it to Rex. Would make sense it was Ronnie's as Hinch says 'the adventures of Ron and Hen' all the time.

Reactions: 5
I thought Little Explores actually said they gifted it to Hinch. Seeing as she was at Hinch's house maybe she lent it to Rex. Would make sense it was Ronnie's as Hinch says 'the adventures of Ron and Hen' all the time.
It's probably Henry's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's amazing how the daft cow can follow a simple tutorial and even explain it to her flying monkeys but can't follow the lockdown rules we have known for ages 😂

• Haha
View attachment 283130
WTF? Ghosts?? 👻 These are awful 😂😂 What a waste of time!
they look more like jellyfish!

the total disregard for social distancing is really making me bleeping ANGRY now. I nipped into Manchester city centre today for some necessities and the amount of people either not wearing masks, having their noses hanging over their masks or not socially distancing was unbelievable. We’ve been in enhanced measures for 3 months and now going into tier 3 and some people are just wilfully ignorant and I want to punch them all in the kidneys.

X marks my spot 😂 gotta catch up on all I’ve missed today 😂
You don’t need to park yourself, if you click the blue watch button at the top of the thread it does the same thing

Reactions: 16
1 week ago superhero party wasn’t ticked off
Blimey, you're good. I'd like to add that Stacey changed her nail colour from dark red to pink-beige with diamonds about 2 weeks ago. The nails in Hinch's story are still dark red so they must've met up within the last 2 or 3 weeks. ( *humming: cause I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo)

Alternatively, I'm wrong and just way too obsessed with finding anything really at this point 😃

Also she's been stealing ideas again...

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Looks like Stacey has been catching up on tattle 😂
Stacey why do you think its ok for your fans to attack an innocent small business who’s design you ripped off?
Why is your one year old constantly filthy and left to collapse in a exhausted heap on the floor?

the total disregard for social distancing is really making me bleeping ANGRY now. I nipped into Manchester city centre today for some necessities and the amount of people either not wearing masks, having their noses hanging over their masks or not socially distancing was unbelievable. We’ve been in enhanced measures for 3 months and now going into tier 3 and some people are just wilfully ignorant and I want to punch them all in the kidneys.

You don’t need to park yourself, if you click the blue watch button at the top of the thread it does the same thing
I'm so annoyed with those people. My parents, all my family are in Manchester and those idiots and Boris (he's really pissed me off) are stopping me and others seeing their families. My mum said her neighbour told her that people in the Asda near her go in with masks on and take them off once inside.

She's just done a story about the ghosts looking like jellyfish, so looks like the sneaky cow has read your post.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.