Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is starting to move faster and faster, it'll be moving as fast as the Hinch one soon.

To be fair, I'm surprised their threads haven't merged yet anyway as you can't tell their insta's apart!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This thread is starting to move faster and faster, it'll be moving as fast as the Hinch one soon.

To be fair, I'm surprised their threads haven't merged yet anyway as you can't tell their insta's apart!!
Its like a game of spot the difference. I was saying on the Hinch thread how much it freaks me out that they both have the same jewellery, thumb rings 🥴 At this point Stacey is slightly weirder

Reactions: 11
I have never been on this thread I’m usually over snooping and the odd comment I have done on hinch’s thread as I’m pretty much new to tattle . And I’m probably going to get hatred for this comment but I had to give my opinion.

However I had to comment at the way you are all ripping her parenting. My kids fell asleep anywhere, tiled floor, coffee table, dog bed the stairs as baby’s toddlers and any age really. And yes I took pictures and videos and uploaded to my social media’s. Am I a bad parent for that? My kids can get filthy we could go to the park be out all day playing in the garden or street but they fall asleep whilst their bath is running so it’s a quick wash before school the next day and bath that night! My daughter who is a pre teen sleeps in her t shirts and sprays herself the next day and goes out. So I’m a bad parent who needs to be reported?? Best report myself then 🤣Just because Stacey doesn’t post when she’s bathing the kids doesn’t mean she isn’t she’d probably get judged for that too showing everyone she’s bathing Rex, it’s also been lockdown so are you all telling me that none of you during this time who have been furloughed or locked up in your houses or finished long hours being frontline workers or keyworkers haven’t got dressed and been in your pjs from the day before? On days off?? I have and I no doubt will be again during our firebreak lockdown which has also fallen on my half term with my kids who have been having
SS style lunches and snacks and I’ve also been making these long before I followed her. And my kids are happy eating these even my 12 year old takes stuff to school 😜

I enjoyed reading some of this thread however like I said I think ripping apart any parent on their parenting is not called for. Call her out on anything else but should never ever slag off someone’s parenting. Heck not all of you were happy with the step parents comments. PS can relate to that too I’m a step parent and have been since I was 18 and hasn’t always been a walk in the park.

This is why this page gets so much backlash as you don’t always stop at calling them out on their lies and pre records people ripping apart parenting is why we get called trolls rather than calling them out on their bs and lies.

The whole pampers thing has wound me up a treat so things like this is what needs to be called out on and reported. I hate how they are protected no matter how many times they break the rules and become covidiotsI’ve not seen my nan since last December she’s in a care home and the longer these people keep breaking the rules the longer i ave to go without seeing her.

Anyway sorry for the morning rant as you were tattlers
Ps before anyone starts thinking I’m SS or grinch I’m really not 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
It's just for content, she probably thought it would be an hilarious thing to do. I might just be being harsh, but everything she chooses to show on Instagram is for engagement.
I get that but it also shows her desperate mental state.

Who copied who with the stories? I had no idea who that hinch was until I came on here, I watched her story the other day and it's mad how similar it is 😅
So am just curious at who started it 🙄

I'm being really pedantic right now BUT duck off bragging about your heating 😭😂 we've been without heat or hot water since Saturday morning with no end in sight as nobody has no idea what's happened. So I'm very bitter and very cold. If it carries on I'm going to have 3 ice children 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm being really pedantic right now BUT duck off bragging about your heating 😭😂 we've been without heat or hot water since Saturday morning with no end in sight as nobody has no idea what's happened. So I'm very bitter and very cold. If it carries on I'm going to have 3 ice children 😂
duck me the heating on 32!!!!! Is she ok

Reactions: 4
If it makes you feel any better, shes put the heating on yet Rex's window is wide open! 🤔🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have never been on this thread I’m usually over snooping and the odd comment I have done on hinch’s thread as I’m pretty much new to tattle . And I’m probably going to get hatred for this comment but I had to give my opinion.

However I had to comment at the way you are all ripping her parenting. My kids fell asleep anywhere, tiled floor, coffee table, dog bed the stairs as baby’s toddlers and any age really. And yes I took pictures and videos and uploaded to my social media’s. Am I a bad parent for that? My kids can get filthy we could go to the park be out all day playing in the garden or street but they fall asleep whilst their bath is running so it’s a quick wash before school the next day and bath that night! My daughter who is a pre teen sleeps in her t shirts and sprays herself the next day and goes out. So I’m a bad parent who needs to be reported?? Best report myself then 🤣Just because Stacey doesn’t post when she’s bathing the kids doesn’t mean she isn’t she’d probably get judged for that too showing everyone she’s bathing Rex, it’s also been lockdown so are you all telling me that none of you during this time who have been furloughed or locked up in your houses or finished long hours being frontline workers or keyworkers haven’t got dressed and been in your pjs from the day before? On days off?? I have and I no doubt will be again during our firebreak lockdown which has also fallen on my half term with my kids who have been having
SS style lunches and snacks and I’ve also been making these long before I followed her. And my kids are happy eating these even my 12 year old takes stuff to school 😜

I enjoyed reading some of this thread however like I said I think ripping apart any parent on their parenting is not called for. Call her out on anything else but should never ever slag off someone’s parenting. Heck not all of you were happy with the step parents comments. PS can relate to that too I’m a step parent and have been since I was 18 and hasn’t always been a walk in the park.

This is why this page gets so much backlash as you don’t always stop at calling them out on their lies and pre records people ripping apart parenting is why we get called trolls rather than calling them out on their bs and lies.

The whole pampers thing has wound me up a treat so things like this is what needs to be called out on and reported. I hate how they are protected no matter how many times they break the rules and become covidiotsI’ve not seen my nan since last December she’s in a care home and the longer these people keep breaking the rules the longer i ave to go without seeing her.

If your child has filth and muck under his long nails when they‘re at an age when everything goes in their mouth, then yes you are a tit parent.

If you‘re allowing your pre-teen to sleep in a tshirt then leave the house in it the next day, after spraying themselves, then yes you‘re a tit parent and you should sort it out before someone starts to bully her about her lack of personal hygiene.

You can usually tell that your child is knackered and about to fall asleep, so allowing them to fall asleep on the floor or in a dog bed on a regular basis is tit parenting in my book. Aside from that, a dog’s bed is their territory, it should never be invaded by a child.

Stacey gets pulled apart, as you put it, because she‘s got her priorities round her arse. She’d rather be spray painting an acorn than bathing, changing or putting Rex to bed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Anyone watch her morning montage? Making the bed she has no cardigan on.. next snap is a cream cardigan and then the next snap is a brown cardigan.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

However I had to comment at the way you are all ripping her parenting. My kids fell asleep anywhere, tiled floor, coffee table, dog bed the stairs as baby’s toddlers and any age really. And yes I took pictures and videos and uploaded to my social media’s. Am I a bad parent for that?
I personally don’t think you should leave a child sleeping on a cold tiled floor 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Heating at 32!? duck right off, put a proper jumper on! Dunno why, but that really pissed me off

Reactions: 6
If your child has filth and muck under his long nails when they‘re at an age when everything goes in their mouth, then yes you are a tit parent.

If you‘re allowing your pre-teen to sleep in a tshirt then leave the house in it the next day, after spraying themselves, then yes you‘re a tit parent and you should sort it out before someone starts to bully her about her lack of personal hygiene.

You can usually tell that your child is knackered and about to fall asleep, so allowing them to fall asleep on the floor or in a dog bed on a regular basis is tit parenting in my book. Aside from that, a dog’s bed is their territory, it should never be invaded by a child.

Stacey gets pulled apart, as you put it, because she‘s got her priorities round her arse. She’d rather be spray painting an acorn than bathing, changing or putting Rex to bed.

Agree she would rather do arts and crafts than anything else! She was enjoyable to watch prior to lockdown I’ve unfollowed both her and the grinch but can still see their stories. I just think ripping apart parenting is why tattle gets a bad name. I’ve seen the way you all support each other on all these threads rather than the Barmy army’s of their followers literally attacking anyone who begs to differ with them and I think it’s unfair that for picking up on their pre records their breaking rules of ads and lockdown rules gets you all called trolls

But then I read some threads and think no wonder people want this site closed down. this is a like a really good community of people who can share Their frustration on the lies these knobs share

I personally don’t think you should leave a child sleeping on a cold tiled floor 🤷‍♀️
Wouldn’t leave them their they fall asleep and you place them in bed does she leave the child on the floor? 🤔 if so no I would never ever do that I’ve gone in the room and they’ve been asleep I carry them I deffo wouldn’t have left them there for a 2 hour nap if she does that then I apologise

Reactions: 1
E7661300-0308-4A68-9D75-558DEE34EE81.jpeg

How can “getting my Halloween bath bombs ready for tonight” be on any grown adult’s to do list for the day?! 🤯 she’s such a waste of space!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ah I do get where you are coming from, however Stacey posts stories showing worrying and dangerous incidents. Being a mum of three boys myself I know children get up to all sorts! You pick them up though and remove them for danger etc. rather than taking a photo and post it on Instagram. She also uses her children to make money and doesn't seem to have any concern or respect for their privacy. If anyone dare to express concern she calls them Susans or trolls which is not very kind.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.