Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lunch looks so sad. What’s the round beige thing, a sandwich? I hope they do chips at school for the poor kid

Reactions: 7
Just back home from Ikea..... thank duck for the mask. Every time I walked passed a Fejka I said ‘ bleep’ and no one knew👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Who the duck labels their letter box.
Skanky Stacey does!
Because her poor postman has to walk through a bleeping forest to get to her front door to deliver the post so no wonder he needs a label as he probably thinks he is in narnia otherwise poor man!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what the neighbours in the street think of SS front door displays? It must really stand out! Personally I think it looks tacky as hell. Is it gifted every time??

Reactions: 12
UK’s tidiest woman ? Really 🤔
Those bleeping eyelashes! She looks like a camel.
I had loose women on over lunch whilst I was doing some ironing and Mr H walked past and said "where are skanky solomon's eyes?!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These two have the fakest smiles I’ve ever seen! Why are these 2 getting so much media coverage these days?

Bet Loose Women won’t dare question SS on her breaching social distancing rules whilst advertising pampers nappies with bestie Mrs Hinch. Such bloody hypocrites! Won’t point the finger at their own when they mess up! 🤔 😡

As for SS bringing out a crafts book - what a joke! She copies ideas from Pinterest or the internet. But she loves all her followers to the moon and back (🤥) so guess they will be buying it.

Reactions: 10
It’s as if they don’t know her at all, I don’t follow hinch but the bits I’ve seen she seems immaculate compared to the don’t wash swash’s!

And the comments 🤢. I can’t even look at them without thinking of how unclean they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you seen her latest story? She wasn't going to post it because of the trolls. She was messing with a new basket light shade and Rex was climbing onto the table. She ranted about it's what toddlers do and you don't have one if you complain. I have a toddler and if he was climbing up onto a table, I'd be round there taking him down, instead of messing with a basket.

Reactions: 17
It is not the fact that Rex has climbed on the table. I've two boys, I know it happens. It is that she let him and then leaves him on it without getting him off it. Accident waiting to happen. If he fell it wouldn't be as funny you dimwit

Reactions: 17
Rex is wearing a completely different tracksuit in Stacey's stories compared to Joe's stories. Both recorded and uploaded today apparently 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Hello, I'm a Susan and it's been 2 hours since Stacey last posted some tit.
I'm addicted to pointing out the bleeping obvious and reminding parents to put the phone down when their toddler is in danger of falling off a table onto the tiled floor.

#SusansAnonymous

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.