Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hi huns, in the absence of Stace this morning just wanted to let you know I'm stalking my neighbours roses *insert stupid grin giggle here*. I'm also about to do some of my own craft designs that I absolutely did not steal off Pinterest *insert stupid grin giggle here*. I'm probably not going to give myself or my baby a bath today *insert stupid grin giggle here* . I'll definitely be letting my baby go sleep drunk cos it's so funny *insert stupid grin giggle here* . And lastly, you all GIVE ME LIFE! Remember, you are enough. You're amazing. Love you to the moon and back xoxoxox *insert stupid grin giggle here*

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sick of the bs

This has probably already been mentioned, but am I the only one who is surprised that their house is pretty much straight out the door and onto the street? All those cheesy photos crouching under the cringey Autumn/ Christmas festooned doorway must have been taken while people walk or drive past just feet away. Honestly thought it was up some fancy sweeping driveway or something. Not that it matters... just interesting how we make assumptions.

• Haha
Influences always do the whole “they must have very sad lives” speech about tattle (who they call trolls) Meanwhile, I’m on tattle like...
I'm not the one making gonks so I have friends! ..or sending my kids to bed starving because even though I market myself as the "queen of organisation", I can't find the time pre prepare a cottage pie to pop in the oven when my kids get home from school because I'm making dolls out of wool!! ..I'm also not the one allowing my toddler to fall asleep on tiled floor next to the hob while I'm cooking...

I'll be a troll/Susan/decent human being over being Stace the disgrace ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Lilolily

It really upset me this morning all the 🤣🤣s when she is saying she is feeling anxious. I've only ever had one proper panic attack, and under no circumstances was I crying laughing, it was so weird cos I'd never had anxiety and the only way to describe it is I honestly thought I had accidentally swallowed a wasp that was stinging me from the inside, it was so weird and so so unpleasent. I know everyone deals with things differently, but speaking about mental health with loads of 🤣🤣s is so belittling cos it's not a fucking giggle let me tell you that!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Justapeep

VIP Member
What an absolute mess for advertising a product, all that gurning and laughing and talking over each other. Pampers must be hard up for a bit of social media exposure

• Haha

Squiggle

VIP Member
I can't believe the difference of her on LW and her Instagram platform. I know its said a lot on here but she is like a different person completely.

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Only spotted because either way lockdown rules and social distancing broken.
my daughter is waiting for life changing surgery and for this very reason she can’t have it.
And they were out clapping for the NHS!!! . Absolute vile pair. I'm sorry your daughter has to go through so much because of idiots like them ❤

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I have never been on this thread I’m usually over snooping and the odd comment I have done on hinch’s thread as I’m pretty much new to tattle . And I’m probably going to get hatred for this comment but I had to give my opinion.

However I had to comment at the way you are all ripping her parenting. My kids fell asleep anywhere, tiled floor, coffee table, dog bed the stairs as baby’s toddlers and any age really. And yes I took pictures and videos and uploaded to my social media’s. Am I a bad parent for that?
I personally don’t think you should leave a child sleeping on a cold tiled floor 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
She's pissed me off.
My mum got ill during covid, 3 weeks in hospital no contact at all and then she passed away. I'm only 21 and it annoys me how people like her can go to their mates and not social distance, go to Wales??? Piss off, just because you're somewhat of a "celeb" doesn't mean you don't have to isolate ect.
Fkcin own up and say you've gone against the rules, cba with it 🥴

She's pissed me off.
My mum got ill during covid, 3 weeks in hospital no contact at all and then she passed away. I'm only 21 and it annoys me how people like her can go to their mates and not social distance, go to Wales??? Piss off, just because you're somewhat of a "celeb" doesn't mean you don't have to isolate ect.
Fkcin own up and say you've gone against the rules, cba with it 🥴
Instead of copying people's crafts claiming it to be your own, own up and apologise.

Hope she gives credit to who's idea her crafts were from originally, as someone who can't understand how social distancing works definitely didn't think of them crafts ☺🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Don't forget if you're gonna be anything dont be an arsehole 🥰
I'd rather openly be an asshole than be selectively kind.

I am the only one who picked up on 5ft 7" Stacey saying she only has size 4 feet? The reason those nasty shoes don't fit is because she is easily a size 7!

1603443037267.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Her last question about Halloween night, she said she going to have a look for some game ideas and party food, I DMd her, there are loads of ideas on Pinterest, hope that helps!🙂🤭🤫🤣🎃

• Haha

LittleRedRidingHu?

Chatty Member
Hello, I'm a Susan and it's been 2 hours since Stacey last posted some shit.
I'm addicted to pointing out the fucking obvious and reminding parents to put the phone down when their toddler is in danger of falling off a table onto the tiled floor.

#SusansAnonymous

Attachments

• Angry

Burgh Gal

Just looked at her sister's stories and she's away for the weekend and has said "we'll tag where we are when we leave" as if people are just gonna turn up?? You're the sister of a z lister, no one is going to be turning up at your door...

• Haha
“Where’s that breath though?!.... Wheres it gone?!.....” *proceeds to laugh and take a deep breath*

Fuck off Stacey you have no idea what it means to actually live with fucking anxiety and panic attacks. You’re an absolute bellend mate.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
You'd think their management would have at least checked their ads before they went live to make sure everything matched up. What an absolute fail.

Cocomoco

Well I don't know about the peeing but she does have partial poos due to lack of time as she has so kindly informed us. Makes too much random shit to finish a shit . Insert laugh and muppet face here.
Is it jus me or when you poo, you poo? You don’t stop half way? Or is that a talent I haven’t learnt yet. ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26