Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You got it wrong by not reporting to close the old one, not a warning but remember to do it next time so it's not a mess! - Please read our rules and why they're important
I've never made a thread before so apologies if I get this wrong.... This was the most liked thread suggestion by Burgh gal

Catch up-
Still stinks.
Still making crap crafts and snacks.
Still letting Rex fall asleep 'drunk' wherever he lands.
Did some stories about some hairclips she had seen that were too expensive so decided to make her own version with fejkas and spray paint. Got called out by the designer for not crediting her so she did a story crediting her but made out it was off her own back. This led her sheep to head over to the designers page and abuse her for the price of her jewellery. Stacey has yet to intervene or apologise.
Went out with her 'special friends' 😉 Grinch and Inch on a (probably) gifted day out of which we are still not decided if they followed the new tier guidelines.
Drank leftover ice cream out of the carton with a straw for breakfast that had melted on her bedside table overnight.
Had her hair done which I personally am undecided about 🤷🏼‍♀️

If I remember anymore I will add 😊

Just remember to be kind (unless you sell bespoke, handmade jewellery), you've got this (unless you don't have money, a cleaner and the luxury to work from home while your baby naps) and Stacey loves you to the moon and back (even though she has no bleeping clue who you are) 😁 (this emoji is basically Stacey grinning and squinting) 😁😁😁

Last edited:
It looks like she's actually made an effort for LW this week

Reactions: 5
I can't believe the difference of her on LW and her Instagram platform. I know its said a lot on here but she is like a different person completely.

Reactions: 28
I can't believe the difference of her on LW and her Instagram platform. I know its said a lot on here but she is like a different person completely.
Definitely agree with you! She has her head screwed on for a different target audience 😉

Reactions: 16
I think she’s actually been bollocked by producers

Jane Moore wrapped her up sharp and she was all “oh sorry”

Apparently a panelist will be talking about their sweat patches -I’ll say her. Can’t believe JSP actually likes her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Was just about to say the same thing...I've never watched loose women but thought I'd have a gander at her today.... not 1 goofy squinty grin... no Roland rat voice and no fake laugh.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s actually been bollocked by producers

Jane Moore wrapped her up sharp and she was all “oh sorry”

Apparently a panelist will be talking about their sweat patches -I’ll say her. Can’t believe JSP actually likes her.
Oh, I'm not watching now. I've got a worse show on Gemma collins

Reactions: 2
Omg! Stacey having to blow her candle out!!! I never watch loose women, but this is hilarious 😂

And the way she put her hand over Rexs face when she did it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is disgusting. She must have got up to get a straw to drink that filthy ice cream, why not just bin it. Also how comes she gets a tub of ice cream to take to bed and her children get a few tangerine segments, sniff of marshmallow, and mikados?
I’m no a fan of Hinch but I really don’t get her friendship with Spacey. You can never say her, the house or Ronnie are ever dirty! I don’t honestly think their friend for friends sake, there must be another reason.

Reactions: 21
Oh, I'm not watching now. I've got a worse show on Gemma collins
I watched Diva Collins last week and wanted to throat punch her.
I can't stand the woman so l took it off my planner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never watched LW before but she’s having a right mare today isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened, I've missed it ?
She had a candle on a shelf behind her and they told her to blow it out as they had had comments that it was too close to the sofa. Meanwhile Rex is there eating a whole pepper 😂
She’s actually experiencing the stress of working and looking after a child for once. Albeit for 1 hour a week 🙄 I’m sure she’ll bang on about it later and try and make out that she’s just like the rest of the mums out there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't follow Hinch, but just had a nosey at her stories. Hinch and Stacey had a secret meet up at her house for a pampers ad

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh she’s going to be LIVID that some “Susans” contacted LW to tell her to blow out her candle 😂 Cue the passive aggressive stories later of her blowing out a load of candles. “Better blow these out ay before they burn my house down Susan” *manic grin and gormless giggle*

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.